Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates (2705 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

are u kidding me
how did u know my church

I even know you personally cheesy
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Victornezzar: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I even know you personally cheesy
lol....it can't be
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Broke ass dude's

Broke plus ugly cheesy cheesy
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol....it can't be

You reside in Lag
You re a student...I won't mention your school

I would ve mentioned your district but lemme not talk

You re a friend to....Lemme not mention his name...That one has sharp mouth too much
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by biacan(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
cheesy wink cheesy[quote author=MhizzAJ post=62675706]
Broke plus ugly cheesy cheesy
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Victornezzar: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You reside in Lag
You re a student...I won't mention your school

I would ve mentioned your district but lemme not talk

You re a friend to....Lemme not mention his name...That one has sharp mouth too much
Lol are you talking of Nonso.....And am in agboju district
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lol are you talking of Nonso.....And am in agboju district
And one other guy like that
Not too familiar with his name sha
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Slayer2: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
There's nothing wrong in dating older men

I prefer older men too

undecided

Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Victornezzar: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

And one other guy like that
Not too familiar with his name sha
nonso na my padi oo

Anyone apart from him re just mere church members
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by SirMichael1: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hbd op
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

nonso na my padi oo

Anyone apart from him re just mere church members

cheesy cheesy
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Victornezzar: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy cheesy
can we talk
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

can we talk
Like off nairaland?
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by izaray(f): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Thank you sis they are more mature and they spend more and they don't last long
grin Babe, i sight you oh shocked shocked
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Victornezzar: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Like off nairaland?
yup
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Barzinime(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Girls from poor homes are very easy to identify grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by AryEmber(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Did she say he's married?
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by MhizzAJ(f): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

yup

Okay
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Victornezzar: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay
would drop my number on a dead thread
WhatsApp
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Thank you sis they are more mature and they spend more and they don't last long
hmm u love men that dont last long
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Generalcook66: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
You are more selfish than the young man cos u are only with d older man for ur personal gain, e go tire u sha when u marry 1 n born retirement children
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by Rukkydelta(f): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
I prefer younger men
I don't need a second daddy
Re: So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates by waywardpikin: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Barzinime:
Girls from poor homes are very easy to identify grin grin grin grin

That's just it bro. I simply read and pass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Why This??? / Four Student Die During Sex In Nigeria University Today / When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.