Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2363784 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by coolz3: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2015
Arsenal vs Bradford ke?...wrong
fixtures posting......
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by nambepatrickgh(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Champions TV Is really Cool
Get It on Astra 2 (28.2E) or Astra 3
211619 / H / 1561 Auto
Proceed with a Blind search

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Abass4real: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Abeg house what's the direction of Champions TV I mEan where it faces
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
abdool09:

No u r WRONG! He deserved all that. That's ignorance.
What has he done to deserve all?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by zonium: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
davodyguy:
What has he done to deserve all?
it is a pity that u are encouraging such an act of laziness on this thread. U spoke against the people that are trying to discourage annoying posts on this thread, but u failed to speak against or at least discourage the guy that made such lazy post from making such post. What point are u even trying to make?
Is this thread an automated search engine where people can just come & type their questions without reading previous posts? Abeg park well!

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yonderguy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
davodyguy:
You guys are unnecessarily being overzealous.

If you can't answer his question, just ignore him. He didn't break any rule. In fact its you guys that's going against the rule by wishing him a ban

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or
wish harm to any Nairaland member.
Nobody is abusing, bullying, deliberately insulting/provoking, fighting, or wishing harm to any Nairaland member. I am only sounding him a warning of an impending ban if he continue to behave thus. I wonder why you want to encourage spammers and spamming. You could see rule number two (2) and how you think we are breaking it, but can't see that the guy is breaking rule number eighteen (18). Bros, Nawa for you o! No be so o!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yonderguy:
Nobody is abusing, bullying, deliberately insulting/provoking, fighting, or wishing harm to any Nairaland member. I am only sounding him a warning of an impending ban if he continue to behave thus. I wonder why you want to encourage spammers and spamming. You could see rule number two (2) and how you think we are breaking it, but can't see that the guy is breaking rule number eighteen (18). Bros, Nawa for you o! No be so o!
OK. tell me what I may be missing

How's the question a spam?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
OK
I want to learn from you guys. let's go there

zonium:
it is a pity that u are encouraging such an act of laziness on this thread.
How I'm I encouraging such an act? Please tell me explicitly

U spoke against the people that are trying to discourage annoying posts on this thread,
What do you consider as annoying post?

but u failed to speak against or at least discourage the guy that made such lazy post from making such post.
why should I speak against him? Hows his post a Lazy post?

What point are u even trying to make?
The ones I expressed above

Is this thread an automated search engine where people can just come & type their questions without reading previous posts? Abeg park well!
But we are all allowed to express ourselves within the ambience of the rule and law
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yonderguy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
davodyguy:
OK. tell me what I may be missing

How's the question a spam?
It is a spam because the house have exhausted all available avenue to explain the said question in the previous page. Maybe asking repeated question is an art of brilliance to you but not to me. Its irritating. And above all, its called SPAMMING. Which we must collectively discourage.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yonderguy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
davodyguy:
OK
I want to learn from you guys. let's go there

How I'm I encouraging such an act? Please tell me explicitly You are encouraging the act by claiming he has done no wrong.

What do you consider as annoying post?
Spamming is annoying. You don't need a diviner to tell you.
why should I speak against him? Hows his post a Lazy post?
This is why you are been said to be encouraging laziness.
The ones I expressed above
But we are all allowed to express ourselves within the ambience of the rule and law
But his post is not under the ambience of the rule and law, for he broke rule number eighteen (18). If you want to learn don't be this rebellious.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yonderguy:
It is a spam because the house have exhausted all available avenue to explain the said question in the previous page. Maybe asking repeated question is an art of brilliance to you but not to me. Its irritating. And above all, its called SPAMMING. Which we must collectively discourage.
OK. so what stops you from politely referring him to the pages the question was specifically addressed?

You had two options. Either to ignore or proffer a help. We don't have to be harsh to one another. Assuming he mentioned something illegal, then he may be bullied
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yonderguy:
But his post is not under the ambience of the rule and law, for he broke rule number eighteen (18). If you want to learn don't be this rebellious.
How's that a spam in relations to rule 18? What made his question a spam as dictated in rule 18? Let me also add. You need to have a proper comprehension of words before using them. Your use of Rebellious here shows you don't understand what you're saying or addressing
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
davodyguy:
OK. so what stops you from politely referring him to the pages the question was specifically addressed?

You had two options. Either to ignore or proffer a help. We don't have to be harsh to one another. Assuming he mentioned something illegal, then he may be bullied
He's literate, I guess so y can't he check the previous pages or AT LEAST use the SEARCH bar for God's sake?? Even if he uses google he wil get a referral to dis site.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
abdool09:

He's literate, I guess so y can't he check the previous pages or AT LEAST use the SEARCH bar for God's sake?? Even if he uses google he wil get a referral to dis site.
Bros. Its not fight or war. You could have said 'kindly refer to previous page'(s) Is there any harm in doing this?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
davodyguy:
Bros. Its not fight or war. You could have said 'kindly refer to previous page'(s) Is there any harm in doing this?
Enuf said, I won't derail dis thread arguing with u. Peace!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yonderguy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
davodyguy:
How's that a spam in relations to rule 18? What made his question a spam as dictated in rule 18? Let me also add. You need to have a proper comprehension of words before using them. Your use of Rebellious here shows you don't understand what you're saying or addressing
I don't have to reply because I have done so above in my post you quoted (time 1:19) above. So you better stop encouraging laziness. A WORD!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yonderguy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
abdool09:

Bros thanks.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
abdool09:

Peace here too. Enjoy your weekend cheesy

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yonderguy:
I don't have to reply because I have done so above in my post you quoted (time 1:19) above. So you better stop encouraging laziness. A WORD!
You too learn to respond politely on any platform you may find yourself, even if someone does what you may consider bad.

Happy weekend to you all. cheesy
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
So happy,finally got Championtv after much battle!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Spy360(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Please lets have a code of conduct, when someone spams the thread just refer him to the local search engine. Agreed? Thanks.

Meanwhile who is watching the Super 6?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by uwaremevoh(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
See the way you guys just filled this page with unnecessary ranting

2 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by sunene1: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
condomba vs real madrid now now live on irib tv 3
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by sunnester: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why Are U Pple Ranking On Unneccesary Issue.Abeg Find Sumtin Do
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ponani: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
PLEASE HOW DID YOU DO IT,STILL RED AT MY END
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
ponani:
PLEASE HOW DID YOU DO IT,STILL RED AT MY END
I used Autoscan to get it after endless blindscanning!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Kingjames(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
My multitv frequency has been
red since noon pls is it general or
do I have to go adjust my dish?
However, other frequencies like
rave tv and champion tv are
showing. Pls someone respond
asap.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ManirBK: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
pls any help right now am tracking champion tv need more info room
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ephy6774(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kingjames:
My multitv frequency has been
red since noon pls is it general or
do I have to go adjust my dish?
However, other frequencies like
rave tv and champion tv are
showing. Pls someone respond
asap.
wrong thread!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by drandonzero(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
ELCHE VS BARCELONA ON PTVSPORTS NOW,

NEXT: ATLETICO MADRID VS R.VOLECANO ALSO ON PTVSPORTS
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
emma4god01:
champion tv also doing d magic....cant believe dis fta for life
seunkunles:
Thanks to champion Tv am watching it at home
I guex dey wil show d return leg on wednesday
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Emeritus153: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2015
tonididdy:
I guex dey wil show d return leg on wednesday
champion TV is scrambled

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.