Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2369325 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olason(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Oga badaru, Odilibe, its not d same offence Sir!! we watch to entertain ourselves, CTL is collecting subscription from it and thereby enriching themselves and putting the rest of the free community in a mess cos by the time dstieves gets to know they will start mounting an official case to there parent partner Sky UK who in turn will make sure we no longer see d signal let alone open it by putting pressure on Irin to move to another sat DAT will require us to have 3-4meter dish to see dem . have called them but no response.. we should make sure we stop them before Irib too migrate to another bird DAT will b beyond even 3mrter...MBC on nilesat is ajus one case amongs many case study. Dstieves is aware DAT we do see irib but not on this commercial level DAT CTL is doing. This will give them more reason to complain to the Sky who in turn will make sure they do someting DAT would end up affecting us. bet it!!

2 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olason(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Oga badaru, Odilibe..u guys have bigger dishes DAT u use your cccam and keys to enjoy..Irib is our only hope..pls its either u are with us or against us period!!! Irib for life. Lol

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by sunene1: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
olason:
Oga badaru, Odilibe..u guys have bigger dishes DAT u use your cccam and keys to enjoy..Irib is our only hope..pls its either u are with us or against us period!!! Irib for life. Lol
All those name u just mentioned above use bigger dishes with ccma account running 24/7 that's why they are not bothered cos if not iexpected them to be the ones championing the fight against ctl.not sitting on the fence and morking us the irib users.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
kwameking:
Why do u want to comment on everything? The 3rd/4th place was slated for 6pm and has now been rescheduled to 4pm. Where from your 'it has also been 4pm' and things? Did you see the GMT in my earlier post?
dúde it has always been 4pm ...since lastwk even last two weeks.

Like I said always view yout fixtures in WAT time or better still download forza app on an android platform phone
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olason(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
live now on 57 east Nss 12 c-band German bundusliga...schalke vs bayernmunchen FTA for live. sorry folks Only 2.4 meter and above but 1.8 too can try.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 4:50am On Feb 07, 2015
olason:
live now on 57 east Nss 12 c-band German bundusliga...schalke vs bayernmunchen FTA for live. sorry folks Only 2.4 meter and above but 1.8 too can try.
oga, Schalke Bayern was played on Wednesday 4th of February and not yesterday as you've claimed it to be live. The game ended 1-1
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 5:54am On Feb 07, 2015
davodyguy:
oga, Schalke Bayern was played on Wednesday 4th of February and not yesterday as you've claimed it to be live. The game ended 1-1
You're quick to judge... He meant Schalke vs Borrusian Monchengladbatch i guess.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2015
Mishaelonye:
@Suene @olason..lets create a thread kind of awareness for NCC. This is to expose what CTL imminent plan is all about..drawing views and shares hopefully it would make front page and there by hitting our point Home.
You better engage yourself in something more than this futile effort. CTL may be legally privileged to have Irib on their package. Whilst CNN, Aljazeera, BBC are FTA channels, you get to pay to watch them from paytvs like Dstv, Star times etc
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 6:03am On Feb 07, 2015
mtchris:
You're quick to judge... He meant Schalke vs Borrusian Monchengladbatch i guess.
He told you he meant BMG before you overzealously responded on his behalf? You better park well. He stated Bayern munchen which I thought the game was being relayed by the station as Live telecast, whereas same was played couple of days earlier

Next time you should learn to respond well, when trying to render unsolicited help
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kwameking: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Whether CTL or whatever adds Irib to their package, Irib on Arabsat 20E shall continue to broadcast to Africans so as for Iranians living in Africa to have access to their home country TV stations! Arabs in particular are not exploiters like CTL & Dstv. Iran is an economic power house and doesn't need CTL money to buy their rights.
davodyguy:
You better engage yourself in something more than this futile effort. CTL may be legally privileged to have Irib on their package. Whilst CNN, Aljazeera, BBC are FTA channels, you get to pay to watch them from paytvs like Dstv, Star times etc
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by davodyguy: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2015
kwameking:
Whether CTL or whatever adds Irib to their package, Irib on Arabsat 20E shall continue to broadcast to Africans so as for Iranians living in Africa to have access to their home country TV stations! Arabs in particular are not exploiters like CTL & Dstv. Iran is an economic power house and doesn't need CTL money to buy their rights.
You're not getting my own point. it isn't premised on retrieval of rights or otherwise from Irib, but rather based on whether CTL illegally added the channel
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Mishaelonye(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2015
I will get a bigger dish..Plans are under way thanks all...
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by odilibe(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2015
kwameking:
Note that irib package is on Hotbird except the irib EPL channel which left Hotbird..and arabsat 20east c band beam crossed over Europe while irib is broadcasting on the beam! you never can tell they may scrap the channel anytime..since they don't have EPL rights across Europe...you cannot guarantee a channel continuous broadcast!

cheers!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kibukila(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Upcoming matches live on PTV Sports.

Tottenham vs Arsenal (North London Derby)
Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid (Madrid Derby)
Everton vs Liverpool (Merseyside Derby)

Happy viewing.

3 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by tusmanali(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
pls.is tv3 ghana goin 2 show chelsea match
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
10.977(H)24.112 on Amos 5 = Foxsports
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
tusmanali:
pls.is tv3 ghana goin 2 show chelsea match
Aston Villa vs Chelsea is 4:00pm... AFCON third place match is 5:00pm (All GMT+1). So no way for TV3 Ghana to air Chelsea match.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Hammed2692: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Which match wil foxsport air@mtchris
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Hammed2692: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Which match wil it show
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hammed2692:
Which match wil foxsport air@mtchris
They don't air live EPL match...

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by badaru1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=olason post=30490292]Oga badaru, Odilibe, its not d same offence Sir!! we watch to entertain ourselves, CTL is collecting subscription from it and thereby enriching themselves and putting the rest of the free community in a mess cos by the time dstieves gets to know they will start mounting an official case to there parent partner Sky UK who in turn will make sure we no longer see d signal let alone open it by putting pressure on Irin to move to another sat DAT will require us to have 3-4meter dish to see dem . have called them but no response.. we should make sure we stop them before Irib too migrate to another bird DAT will b beyond even 3mrter...MBC on nilesat is ajus one case amongs many case study. Dstieves is aware DAT we do see irib but not on this commercial level DAT CTL is doing. This will give them more reason to complain to the Sky who in turn will make sure they do someting DAT would end up affecting us. bet it!![/quote

Olason, this is exercise in futility. In the first place Irib is not free, it's encrypted, how are sure CTL is a paying client? From time immemorial we have been having one free to air showing epl and la liga after sometime, it will be removed from our reception or encrypted. Remember CTL was showing epl with showtime, abudhabi the jsc before now and heavens did not fall. As for the bigger dish, olason you have more space than me, I don't know why that will become an issue. I have been using biger dish now for 16 years, I can't seem to do with this 90cm of thing. Apart from BUD I use, am also a premium subscriber of dstv, I have explorer decoder. My hubby is TV, that is what makes me happy. Upgrade to bigger dish and stop wailing.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 1:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Please Badaru1 don't take a dig at us the small dish users... Some of us here are students. I mean poor students, we can's afford such money for big dish bro.

2 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by lamtam0: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2015
mtchris:
Please Badaru1 don't take a dig at us the small dish users... Some of us here are students. I mean poor students, we can's afford such money for big dish bro.
peace tv is now on on amos5

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by unikazzy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tue 10 February 2015

Liverpool vs Tottenham 9pm - IRIB Varzesh

Wed 11 February 2015

Barcelona vs Villarreal 8pm - IRIB TV3

Stoke vs Man City 8.45pm - IRIB Varzesh

4 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Hammed2692: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Which kind of football match is "fox sports" showin@mtchris
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by alabosian(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
How much is the 1.8 or 1.3 metre dish?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by rapthugx(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
alabosian:
How much is the 1.8 or 1.3 metre dish?
1.8M dish shld b around 10k. If your main target is IRIB, n your location is Nigeria, you should go for at least 1.8m dish to avoid stories that touch.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mtchris(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hammed2692:
Which kind of football match is "fox sports" showin@mtchris
Belguim league, Netherland league, MLS, cope de france, Copa de rey, Championship... And a rebroadcast of chelsea and/or City match the day after the live broadcast.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by obnelly: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
rapthugx:

1.8M dish shld b around 10k. If your main target is IRIB, n your location is Nigeria, you should go for at least 1.8m dish to avoid stories that touch.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olason(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=badaru1 post=30525101][/quote] Oga Badaru, YOU ARE MY MENTOR AND GOD FATHER IN THIS EXPENSIVE HOBBY OF OURS, though we do disagree to agree jus like this issue of IRIB. After we spoke for close to 40mins on the phone this afternoon, i believe we should just leave evrytin to THE god of FTA to come to our aid.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by sunene1: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
irib varzesh is doing what they know how to do best.westham vs man.united live now.viva fta!

2 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ManirBK: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Finaly today i secured irib channels with my new 1.8 dish.I even try to track Ptv sport but no signal.pls any one watching Ptv sport here in 9ja because i need an idea to track d channels

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.