Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) (49287 Views)

EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) / Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court / EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by baddosky1: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
What does he expect when the "originator" of whistle blowing said that Nigerian women should not work hard but go clubbing instead. Unserious Government!

Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by Kokaine(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
imagine the twist.

gave him 5hk the SAME day he reported?!

lodged him in A HOTEL the same day

and then STRONG MEN fell on the block the same effin day he was there.

what a twist!!!

why should anyone weigh the risks involved and still blow a whistle? no be only whistle, na trombone i go blow! i pray!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by davillian(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
yanabasee:
This nigga will be regretting why he didn't just burgled the room and do away with whatever amount of money he'd be able to carry than blow the whistle....
Don't mind the fool, when you steal such money the owner won't be able to shout.
That money had no security for God's sake
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
useless aboki less intellectual entities... if it where me, I will loot that money to my fill, before I do that, I will first put a hole in that security man forehead, hire a yatch that will sail me straight away to Havana then to Montenegro , I will fly in with a private jet after I took another face... Ndia self , why I no dey get this kind opportunity, make I see how they go fit catch me
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by ikorodureporta: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

One of the Whistleblowers of the famed Ikoyi billions case has come out to reveal intricate details of his encounter with the Economic and financial crimes commission(EFCC) and the true series of events that occurred, leading to the discovery of over $43 million.

In a video obtained by PoliticsNGR, the whistleblower who goes by the name Abdulmumin Musa, an estate agent, revealed that he has lived in Ikoyi for over 20 years. He claims he regularly took clients to the Osborne towers apartment complex for inspection. He reveals that one of the security guards, Steven, called him one day to talk about something.

Steven informed Abdul that he suspects that a huge cache of money was stashed in Apartment 7 and even told Abdul of his plans to rob the place, But Abdul advised him to hold back and wait. The estate agent continues revealing that a group of bankers were responsible for bringing in the six safes used in keeping the money.

He says a woman was always visiting the apartment to take money. Abdul adds that he decided to report the issue to EFCC. He approached Steven and informed him of the plan to report to EFCC, and also called one of his fellow estate agents, Bala Usman about the plan. Usman introduced Abdul to one Sheriff who works with the EFCC. They reported the issue and nothing was done until a month later.

He expressed surprise when he read the headlines on his phone and decided to ask his fellow whistleblowers if they were contacted by the EFCC, they denied, saying they heard nothing. He then reveals that he mustered courage to go back to the EFCC and was surprised to know that the EFCC had contacted Steven, he then called Steven to inquire from him, Shockingly Steven admitted meeting with the EFCC and then told Abdul that a 'quarrel they had in Obalende' was the reason why he didn't inform him(Abdul).

Suprised, the estate agent pressed further and Steven revealed to him "that an account number had been sent to the ministry of finance that nothing could be done to include him(Abdul)". Steven revealed that he was given N500,000 on the same day of reporting the case and was lodged in a hotel. He then disclosed that he narrowly escaped being assassinated in the hotel after two armed men in suits stormed his hotel room, luckily for him, he was at the reception.

Watch the full expose below;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/24/ikoyi-cash-whistleblower-speaks-efcc-reveals-assassination-attempt/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxC4PJC2GWE
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

One of the Whistleblowers of the famed Ikoyi billions case has come out to reveal intricate details of his encounter with the Economic and financial crimes commission(EFCC) and the true series of events that occurred, leading to the discovery of over $43 million.

In a video obtained by PoliticsNGR, the whistleblower who goes by the name Abdulmumin Musa, an estate agent, revealed that he has lived in Ikoyi for over 20 years. He claims he regularly took clients to the Osborne towers apartment complex for inspection. He reveals that one of the security guards, Steven, called him one day to talk about something.

Steven informed Abdul that he suspects that a huge cache of money was stashed in Apartment 7 and even told Abdul of his plans to rob the place, But Abdul advised him to hold back and wait. The estate agent continues revealing that a group of bankers were responsible for bringing in the six safes used in keeping the money.

He says a woman was always visiting the apartment to take money. Abdul adds that he decided to report the issue to EFCC. He approached Steven and informed him of the plan to report to EFCC, and also called one of his fellow estate agents, Bala Usman about the plan. Usman introduced Abdul to one Sheriff who works with the EFCC. They reported the issue and nothing was done until a month later.

He expressed surprise when he read the headlines on his phone and decided to ask his fellow whistleblowers if they were contacted by the EFCC, they denied, saying they heard nothing. He then reveals that he mustered courage to go back to the EFCC and was surprised to know that the EFCC had contacted Steven, he then called Steven to inquire from him, Shockingly Steven admitted meeting with the EFCC and then told Abdul that a 'quarrel they had in Obalende' was the reason why he didn't inform him(Abdul).

Suprised, the estate agent pressed further and Steven revealed to him "that an account number had been sent to the ministry of finance that nothing could be done to include him(Abdul)". Steven revealed that he was given N500,000 on the same day of reporting the case and was lodged in a hotel. He then disclosed that he narrowly escaped being assassinated in the hotel after two armed men in suits stormed his hotel room, luckily for him, he was at the reception.

Watch the full expose below;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/24/ikoyi-cash-whistleblower-speaks-efcc-reveals-assassination-attempt/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxC4PJC2GWE
useless aboki less intellectual entities... if it where me, I will loot that money to my fill, before I do that, I will first put a hole in that security man forehead, hire a yatch that will sail me straight away to Havana then to Montenegro , I will fly in with a private jet after I took another face... Ndia self , why I no dey get this kind opportunity, make I see how they go fit catch me
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by bejeria101(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
See oponu! Next lie please.
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by dacanv(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
I hate snitch
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by jumobi1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Someone in EFCC wanted a cut. That explains the Mohammed Mohammed.
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by jumobi1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kokaine:
imagine the twist.

what a twist!!!

why should anyone weigh the risks involved and still blow a whistle? no be only whistle, na trombone i go blow! i pray!

True. He was set up. Whistle blowing just took a blow. We can’t even trust our protectors (govt)
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
jerflakes:
Naija!!!
See as whistle blower don comot for open
Now he's vulnerable to more professional attacks
I though their identities were meant to be protected?
I tire for this country
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by jumobi1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
They excluded the agent, tried to assassinate the gateman and then tried to label him insane. The only person they didn’t cheat is Bala who is connected to the EFCC. Bottom line is EFCC agents or someone with power wants the money.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by bigfather(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
The guy is even putting himself into more problem by exposing his face .
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by baralatie(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
jumobi1:
They excluded the agent, tried to assassinate the gateman and then tried to label him insane. The only person they didn’t cheat is Bala who is connected to the EFCC. Bottom line is EFCC agents or someone with power wants the money.
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by musicwriter(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
jamace:
EFCC fuvcking up big time.

Aim of whistleblowing is defeated. Something that is supposed to be SECRET is now exposed.
Chai, Naija!

It have been done deliberately to discourage potential whistle-blowers. They've calculated this policy would back-fire on them and a lot would be exposed, if allowed to continue. This's a clever way to kill any incentive and to discourage anybody who may to want to blow the whistle in future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by smallsmall: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
royalamour:
This guy believed the demonic government and girded up his patriotism loins, only for them to throw him off the ship in the middle of the Bermuda triangle.

Why should anyone other person with knowledge of hidden cash blow any whistle henceforth?

Sh1t eating govt.

They should be given his (their) money and they should just leave this country and go enjoy their money otherwise, they wont live very long over here.
Those involved (NIA, DSS, PDP) are very powerful and have the connections to make "an accident" happen to them, very quickly
. undecided undecided
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by smallsmall: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
davillian:

Don't mind the fool, when you steal such money the owner won't be able to shout.
That money had no security for God's sake

We are talking about the NIA here, not some folish Alhaji!
It is like stealing from the phreaking CIA. grin grin
They would HUNT YOU DOWN and you will die without anyone knowing why you even died.
They'll probably use the Police to label you an Armed Robber sef, if things get really dirty..

Go read this Novel: Dead Men Dont talk - James hardley Chase undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by melodyogonna(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Billyonaire:
Snitches do not deserve to live.

Rats deserve Otapiapia.

When Lucifer revealed the cosmic secret formular for wisdom to Adam/Eve, his penalty was the abyss.
you mean the snake or lucifer?
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by ivandragon: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kokaine:
imagine the twist.

what a twist!!!

so far, you are the only one that has been able to pick out the key issues in the news...

serious questions that only Magu can answer...
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
I hope they don't finally kill this Guy
they don't need to. He has blown his life away by blowing whistle
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
melodyogonna:
you mean the snake or lucifer?

The reptilians appear like snakes or reptilian creatures sometimes.
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by melodyogonna(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

The reptilians appear like snakes or reptilian creatures sometimes.
I see
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
A disorganized and uncoordinated govt can not make policy and ensure they are carried out accordingly now this man has himself exposed and at risk. Where total discretion ahud be guaranteed. The govt agencies related to this are total faliures
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by brosammy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
I have been looking forward for a trend like this because I always believed that issues like this is constant k, I.e surely happened. This APC is the biggest scam that this nation ever experienced. The inocent soul that came to report the matter came quietly with sincere mind and this useless government with EFCC promised to make this whistle blowing of a thing secret but instead of keeping it a secret and pay the guy quietly after they have taken all the money,they even went far to the extent of killing him. Am sorry for this nation. One thing is sure soon Nigeria will got to the state of taking law into their to deal with these thiefs who called themselves EFCC

1 Like

Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by koolaid87: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Instead of blowing whistle on such funds, I'll rather locate Evans n his crew and wait for my share.

Useless Government. They've never been successful in any of their deals. They just keep marinating us with lies.

To hell with Apc, to hell with Buhari. To hell with the Nigerian govt.
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by davillian(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
smallsmall:

They would HUNT YOU DOWN and you will die without anyone knowing why you even died.
They'll probably use the Police to label you an Armed Robber sef, if things get really dirty..

Go read this Novel: Dead Men Dont talk - James hardley Chase undecided undecided
Is it not when u know who pull the job that u would look for and kill.
If I move such founds and I get caught or killed they won't see a penny.
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by litaninja(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin Lmao.
Whistle blower names are flying all over front page of news like this?
Issokay
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by lagoslandlord(m): 5:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Good for them. .. snitches
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 25, 2017
smallsmall:

Never that C.I-A will distance self from anything public. Even a billion dollars will be forfeit - they don't do public.
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by madjune(m): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Like seriously, I will personally kill the guy if I lay my hands on him.

You were this pretty close to huge sums and you chose to do deal with buhari.

Now, I'm not saying Buhari is a bad President o.
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by franklingud(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin grin grin

grin grin grin ; grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

This is called zoological betrayal.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) by Naturalized(m): 1:30am On Nov 26, 2017
There's a reason spies never live long. In cases like this, there are just so much competing interests, add to that the possibility of uncovering something the government/police are trying to keep under wrap, then you get the reason why most wouldn't have taken the same step as these whistleblowers.

Honestly, their lives are in danger even more so than they know, since they're dealing with more powerful and connected people who won't rest until they see the back of them. It is unfortunate really, but sometimes one should just look the other way...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.