Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 (37998 Views)

1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by ipobarecriminals: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
sad
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
C
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by eventsms(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Download final year project materials and topics www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Teeboi56:

Who told u there re Muslim
Don't say Wat u don't know

So those who were killed in a mosque are not Moslems?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Religion of Piss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by ikemesit4477: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Teeboi56:

Who told u there re Muslim
Don't say Wat u don't know
grin grin grin , you have started denying your people!

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Exclusive32: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
pastor scam imam kill.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by congorasta: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
islam is the best religion on earth

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by eagleeye2: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
raumdeuter:
ISIS is now attacking fellow moslems for not practising their own type of Islam
If El Zakzaky could be treated the way he was because he belongs to the shiites, then whatever they are practicing is actually not for peace.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by honor4me: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Firstcitizen:
ishlam the religion of piss. Every religion has its problems. The other one has leaders who milk and scam their followers while these ones just preach death and destruction

And the man who killed several men other UK recently was also a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Buhari4Hunger: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Muslims and their killings. Our own is to observe and count. We have pleaded with them to stop all these rubbish but they won't hear. We are tired of pleading

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by fuckboys: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Solorrman:
jesus christ with the religion of anus. A God with anus and penis chai i never believed u for that how can a sensible person bow to a simple man who owns anus,or do u mean the anus was just a decoration ? u are in no position to throw a stone while ur roof is made up of glass

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Solorrman(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
DeadWrong:
Religion of piss at it again
u made me laugh wo,u that worship a god that has anus and penis is now insulting other religion,u have alot left to think about at ur disposal,just use ur brain and ask ur pastor or ur consciousness "why would jesus christ i worship as a god have anus ? what was the anus and penis for ? must god defeacate and urinate such a filthy gross ex.creta ?" the answer is simple God is above everything,we are his creation,he do not need anus to survive,likewise penis,his power is undescribable thats why he can never be human never,how can u creat a monkey and also become a monkey ?

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Asazwalingwa: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Escape to mars loading... shocked
OVER AND OUT!
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by anibirelawal(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Joephat:
sad

This plot of land is for sale

I want to donate the money made from this land to Brown Roof republic. So they can build toilet n stop putting us in the world ranking of defecations..

Rem. Don't forget to pray for Yoruba Race

They are dying of Rat poison after shouting Sai Baba last two years.

Pray, for their head, so miners won't see head to mine..
ANTAR MUGAFAR.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by victorazyvictor(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Omooba77:
Why is it that Fridays are red alert in most of these places, Iran, Egypt, Syria and so on.
Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by SouthEastFacts: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Joephat:
sad

This plot of land is for sale

I want to donate the money made from this land to Brown Roof republic. So they can build toilet n stop putting us in the world ranking of defecations..

Rem. Don't forget to pray for Yoruba Race

They are dying of Rat poison after shouting Sai Baba last two years.

Pray, for their head, so miners won't see head to mine..
Maintain decorum. This is uncalled for.

#Peace

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by osusuallstars: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
They love death, we love to live. Two parallel lines. And they say we should be in the same contraption called zooogeria. Head slammers ten gbozaaaa for una

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Solorrman(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
samsard:
So coz they killed their fellow Muslims they should no longer be branded as Muslims?
yes they are not close to islam,its u that always tried joining islam to violence bkos ur brothers in the west insisted trying to destroy islam,but u know what ? Nobody can finish islam,u are very much extra too late to take action,if am to ask u what are the christians that was caught red handed with bomb in bauchi trying to blast the church and self in the same church they went for service on sunday,can u say there tittle ? i know u will never say they are terrorist because even hitler was a christian but never a terrorist according to u people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Solorrman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Firstcitizen:
ishlam the religion of piss. Every religion has its problems. The other one has leaders who milk and scam their followers while these ones just preach death and destruction
And ur problem is bigger than all the two because God has created ur brain the same as that of monkey baboon so u can never understand that u never exist by just a chance

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by ayoxelee(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
that was the day Mohammed was borned

no wonder u can't write correct English

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by iluvpomo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Teeboi56:
Who told u there re Muslim , Don't say Wat u don't know
Why do you think they were jehovah's witnesses gone mad grin ??
May sense reach you this night so that you accept the truth .... the first step to solving a problem.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by samsard(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Solorrman:
yes they are not close to islam,its u that always tried joining islam to violence bkos ur brothers in the west insisted trying to destroy islam,but u know what ? Nobody can finish islam,u are very much extra too late to take action,if am to ask u what are the christians that was caught red handed with bomb in bauchi trying to blast the church and self in the same church they went for service on sunday,can u say there tittle ? i know u will never say they are terrorist because even hitler was a christian but never a terrorist according to u people
Every person that believes in the 'prophet Muhammad, the oneness of 'Allah', and the Qur'an is a Muslim.
And, anyone who uses terror as a tool to further any religious, political or ideological end is a terrorist, whether they're Muslims or Christians.
Yes, there are terrorists of other religious or ideological persuasions, but they're mostly in the minority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by iluvpomo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Solorrman:
Hitler era was over 60-70 years ago or are you trying to say your modern day muslims are that backwards?? (that will actually be quite factual!)

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by herich(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
The religion of piss is at it again.
Keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Respect55(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
DrMuzungu:
Religion of peace, I told you!
U mean piss?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by LadySarah: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
why you dont support evil at all

11 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by enemyofprogress: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Solorrman:
jesus christ with the religion of anus. A God with anus and penis chai i never believed u for that how can a sensible person bow to a simple man who owns anus,or do u mean the anus was just a decoration ? u are in no position to throw a stone while ur roof is made up of glass
e pain am. Abeg no throw me bomb o tongue tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Okky1900: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
They suppose kill all the people in that mosque self, u guys slow oooo
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by AishaBuhari: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
honor4me:

And the man who killed several men other UK recently was also a Muslim?
Ogar stop giving yourself hope! You, I & even a day old baby knows that Islam/Muslims kills more than any other religions/tribes...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.