Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" (23388 Views)

Rivers APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment, Calls It Mere Academic Exercise / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by aminulive: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

The Niger state chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has gone nuclear on former party chieftain, Atiku Abubakar over his resignation from the party this morning.

In a series of tweets, the party described Atiku as an opportunist who has destroyed Nigeria since 1999, adding that he did not contribute to their victory in the 20015 Elections.

The tweets read;

“In politics, there is freedom of choosing which ever party you want to belong to, the only thing wrong with APC today is some PDP elements in it. @Atiku is the leader of those elements, to turn around and say APC has failed Nigerians is the highest form of hypocrisy.

“APC met a messed up Nigeria which Atiku and his likes started destroying since 1999. APC has made significant improvements in trying to stire the country out of that mess. If anybody has the right to say APC has failed, that person should certainly not be @Atiku

“APC has a long way to go. We are optimistic with the leadership qualities and principle of leaders like President Buhari, VP osinbajo and National Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we are on the right course.

“This has exposed to the fact that Atiku didn’t contribute to APC’s Success in the 2015 election because of Nigeria and wellbeing of Nigerians but because of his personal gain.

"APC has a lot to do in the area of rewarding party loyalists. Most especially genuine loyalists that have been with the party since day one. Atiku has no right to complain about that. His cronies has been appointed in various positions"

“APC also need to put its act together and stop accepting PDP members that have questionable characters. We need a viable opposition to prosper as a country, not accept every Tom, dick and Harry that wants to decamp to APC.

“90% of these decampees from PDP re opportunists, including yours truly. They weren’t not in the party before it was created, they only came when it was successful. That’s opportunism.

“Like in Niger state. 99% of PDP decampees today are opportunists. They are only there for personal gain. They have taken over the party and have left the genuine members out of everything. They have the manipulation experience so they succeeded.

“If @Atiku claims he contributed financially to APC’s success in 2015, it then means he is asserting Nigerians votes because of money. If money was the decider, PDP would’ve taken the crown.

“To a lot of people (mostly PDP) members, winning election is about food is ready let’s come and eat, not about governance and Good leadership.

“At the Centre, with the likes of President Buhari And Bola Tinubu, APC is safe, but at state levels with states like Niger state, the people have lost confidence in APC, if we don’t wake up, the party will find it difficult in 2019.”

https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/24/atiku-opportunist-not-contribute-2015-victory-apc/

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by bright007(f): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oh
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by yarimo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
I totally agree with APC niger state chapter grin grin grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by dokiOloye(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lolz.
Next week,Magu will tell us Atiku received funds from Dasuki.

189 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Weird how these folks keep mentioning Tinubu.

16 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

APC has made significant improvements in trying to stire the country out of that mess.

If anybody has the right to say APC has failed, that person should certainly not be @Atiku

These two statements are most contradicting.

I said it before APC is a failure and the prints of cluelessness are all over them.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Penalty82(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lies

8 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by optional1(f): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Atiku is dead on arrival

waka waka man jumping from one party to another like a prostitute jumping from one customer to the other...

6 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
“APC has a long way to go. We are optimistic with the leadership qualities and principle of leaders like President Buhari, VP osinbajo and National Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we are on the right course.

2019 is near and they have clownishly restored the "APC Leader" title on Tinubu cheesy

HEAR ROTIMI AKEREDOLU
“On the names that were mentioned in my speech when expressing gratitude and that I didn’t specifically thank Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I thanked the President and the leader of our party profusely for the leadership which he showed leading to this election.
“I also thanked our indefatigable chairman for standing by the truth and for his position on this matter that led to this election. I have no reason to do otherwise.
“Party structure to the best of my knowledge is very clear. You have the leadership of the party and that is represented by Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.
After the election, a chief executive emerges, he becomes a leader of the party, you don’t have to personalise and be looking for leaders all over the place.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Penalty82(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
yarimo:
I totally agree with APC niger state chapter grin grin grin

It's a taboo for a child to say that his mother's soup is not sweet.

9 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by yarimo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Penalty82:

It's a taboo for a child to say that his mother's soup is not sweet.
it's only a taboo in your village or house grin tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Saaruman(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
The only thing wrong in APC is the PDP elements in it
Look at those who went all out begging PDP members to join them in 2013-2014 talking rubbish blaming PDP for their problems. These people have no shame.

They say you can't forget your first love. Atiku joined APC thinking it was a clean party, only to discover that it was a den of thieves, dictators (who pretend to be democrats) and corrupt saints. Atiku is more Civilized than Vegetable.
Wishing Atiku the very best as he strategies for 2019.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lmfao!!

APC has failed woefully... Bunch of confused fo0ls

3 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Pavore9: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Atiku has been floating around like a ghost, restless until he clinches the Presidency.....in his dreams! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Penalty82(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mynd44:
Weird how these folks keep mentioning Tinubu.

They may deny him tomorrow, I no trust these people.

4 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Penalty82(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
yarimo:
it's only a taboo in your village or house grin tongue

Lol, I thought you're an elder, sorry for the parable.

12 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by staymore: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Behold Atiku the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Atiku is dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Penalty82(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

These two statements are most contradicting.

I said it before APC is a failure and the prints of cluelessness are all over them.

Contradicting statements are their forte.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by obinoral1179(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
I laugh in Zimbabwe.... All the funds you are spending at last general election in the north is from who..... Though the only person that will decamp from APC and it will affect them is Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by blackbeau1(f): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
And the comedy club continues

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by SageTravels: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
APC grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Atiku is just a Political Prostitute.

Simple!!

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
The blame game continues. They will blame and complain for 4 years achieving nothing.

Get to work and solve problems!

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by fecta: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Watin consine me i just dey quitely wait for 2019

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by yanshDoctor: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
..not just atiku but all Nigeria politicians. party should be based on ideology. not just prostitutions.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Penalty82:

They may deny him tomorrow, I no trust these people.
It is ctually very funny to me sha.

Let me goan troll JagBros small
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by YelloweWest: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Politics sharr
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by shortgun(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
APC n comedy.
We warned people like Atiku but they won't listen.
More will still come back into the comfort the umbrella provides.
Because he left APC he now have questionable character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by paradigmshift(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
na now e b opportunist.
useless party..

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by quiverfull(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Atiku's political career is a lesson for all...when you miss "your time", you'll just wandering aimlessly. His time has passed.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Promismike(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who in APC or PDP is not a political opportunist. Every politician is an opportunist.

The worse of opportunists is a group of opportunists who took power without a blue print on what to achieve who has remain more cureless than the previous administration.

4 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Idrismusty97(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nothing new here, After his lost in 2019 Atiku will come back to APC or port to another party. Such is the life of a political prostitute.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari / Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.