Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,127 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" (23396 Views)

Rivers APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment, Calls It Mere Academic Exercise / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Ahmeduana(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
IJA LO DE LORIN DO OWE, ISN'T SO?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Ahmeduana(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
IJA LO DE LORIN DO OWE, ISN'T SO? When he gave his private jet then for general cassandra campaign purpose, remember you called him a democrat, now the music has change, is now an opportunist.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by lumeneng22: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mainagate has and will continue to kill APC dead.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Milestones: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
ATIKU'S MEDICINE NA OBJ, THE MOST USED & DUMPED POLITICIAN AROUND. AFTER 2019 PDP GO OFF LOAD AGAIN, THEY HAVE DONE IT TO HIM B4 PDP WILL DO AGAIN!!! ALWAYS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE. HE WILL SOON BECOME ONE OF THE PRESIDENT WE NEVER HAD,OYA NOW!!!!!
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by dotdauda: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Penalty82:

Contradicting statements are their forte.
.... Didn't we get out of the recession before end of 2017 ?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by ruffDiamond: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
anytime I hear abt this Athjefku of a man.. I just laff cos most his acts ,speech and moves till date are simply put,laffable ..chai obasanjo why the man has done himself in bad politically..he is worse than an opportunist ..more like an unrepentant olosho..crisscrossing one party to another..in his search for Godot!.. a man without principle, without scruples, does things without thinking, without compunction.. has no business being a leader of any group let alone a big country like Nigeria however useless it is..he was part of a wasteful ,rudderless anti-people government that took us back two decades into the woods we all labored to leave behind us,..
the chance of an Atiku becoming president now is even more lower than a hard d1ck loosing its erection on sighting a rotten pussy..his desperation is sickening... na by force to be President ni ?who do u like did
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by efighter: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
dokiOloye:
Lolz.
Next week,Magu will tell us Atiku received funds from Dasuki.

Did he? If he did, then he will be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by carammel(f): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Watch out for Bukola Saraki's defection back to PDP soon.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by bezimo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Atiku isn't my favorite but given the option of choosing between Him and Bingohari.
Atiku will definitely have my vote..we don't want any daft religious and ethnocentric person as our president again.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Kobicove(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
It's in his blood... grin
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by dokiOloye(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
efighter:

Did he? If he did, then he will be arrested and prosecuted.
Babachir Lawal and Oke nko?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
You all should not forget he bagged the best student of POLITICAL JUMPOLOGY.

He (Atiku) is a record holder.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by IBBG(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
doctokwus:
The only reason i supported Buhari was his vow to fight corruption.
Since he has clearly failed in that regards and being undisputedly incompetent in other arears of our national life,including having a nation more divided than many can remember,arears Atiku seems to clearly be head and shoulders in thought,ideas and articulation above him,if it falls to a contest btw Atiku and Buhari,Atiku clearly is a far better candidate,to me,than Buhari will ever be.
Unless someone more adept,with integrity and resources emerges,and unless Atiku himself doesnt finally contest,otherwise,I would rather vote an Atku,than the person now in office.
Atiku,despite,having corruption label on him,cannot even do worse than the charade Buhari and his govt call a corruption fight.
you are correct. i will glad ly vote an atiku over buhari, because of competence sake.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by delishpot: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Aren't they all?

IBBG:
you are correct. i will glad ly vote an atiku over buhari, because of competence sake.

You don't have to vote in any, let Nigerians stand up and demand for someone they trust. Let us stop acting like we have no choice in our own destiny. We have the power not them. If we think Atiku isn't what we want, we should not say oh well.... Better him than Buhari. Rather let is say NO to both and make sure we do not come out to vote NONE of them. The people play the victim when they have all the power
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pavore9:
Atiku has been floating around like a ghost, restless until he clinches the Presidency.....in his dreams! cheesy

shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by IBBG(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
delishpot:
Aren't they all?

You don't have to vote in any, let Nigerians stand up and demand for someone they trust. Let us stop acting like we have no choice in our own destiny. We have the power not them. If we think Atiku isn't what we want, we should not say oh well.... Better him than Buhari. Rather let is say NO to both and make sure we do not come out to vote NONE of them. The people play the victim when they have all the power
whether you come to vote or not government still continues. they will still declare results whether it is only person that voted. If buhari is still contesting, the only candidate that can defeat him right now is atiku. and between the both of them, i'll cast mine for atiku, because he is more competent than in issues of the economy than buhari.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by delishpot: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
IBBG:
whether you come to vote or not government still continues. they will still declare results whether it is only person that voted. If buhari is still contesting, the only candidate that can defeat him right now is atiku. and between the both of them, i'll cast mine for atiku, because he is more competent than in issues of the economy than buhari.

Then let the people stand up and say NO. Power lies in the hands of the masses. Don't fall for that cheap scam of helplessness. They made you feel that way. In truth the masses decide who they want. That is what democracy is. When they force someone on you, it is no more democracy.

It's like a rich mans son who doesn't know that the whole property belongs to his father and in essence he has right over them but due to his ignorance he is pushed around by the house help his father hired to take care of the property.He is being abused and treated badly by this house help but He thinks it's better to lay low so that the house boy doesn't get mad and chase him out. If only he knows that he has authority over the house boy would he have endured hardship?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by delishpot: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
bezimo:
Atiku isn't my favorite but given the option of choosing between Him and Bingohari.
Atiku will definitely have my vote..we don't want any daft religious and ethnocentric person as our president again.

That was how they voted Buhari in. You don't have to vote Atiku. Nigerians need to wake up and stop acting like helpless people. Say NO to both of them if you do not feel they are capable.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by IBBG(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
delishpot:

Then let the people stand up and say NO. Power lies in the hands of the masses. Don't fall for that cheap scam of helplessness. They made you feel that way. In truth the masses decide who they want. That is what democracy is. When they force someone on you, it is no more democracy.
lol. which people are you referring to? is it the ones tribalism has destroyed their sense of reasoning. every nigerian thinks of his tribe first before even thinking of nigeria as a country. when charlie boy was protesting for our good, is it not same us that was bashing him and calling him names?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by delishpot: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
IBBG:
lol. which people are you referring to? is it the ones tribalism has destroyed their sense of reasoning. every nigerian thinks of his tribe first before even thinking of nigeria as a country. when charlie boy was protesting for our good, is it not same us that was bashing him and calling him names?

You talk true Sha.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Augiiee(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Penalty82:

It's a taboo for a child to say that his mother's soup is not sweet.
That is if, you were born in a lower class family
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by billyG(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Penalty82:

It's a taboo for a child to say that his mother's soup is not sweet.
HOW MANY MAMAS WILL ATIKU HAVE?
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by zoomzoom(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

2019 is near and they have clownishly restored the "APC Leader" title on Tinubu cheesy

HEAR ROTIMI AKEREDOLU

CEREBRAL YOU!!!
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Jaideyone(m): 5:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Saaruman:
Look at those who went all out begging PDP members to join them in 2013-2014 talking rubbish blaming PDP for their problems. These people have no shame.

They say you can't forget your first love. Atiku joined APC thinking it was a clean party, only to discover that it was a den of thieves, dictators (who pretend to be democrats) and corrupt saints. Atiku is more Civilized than Vegetable.
Wishing Atiku the very best as he strategies for 2019.
lol APC begged PDP members to join them or PDP frustrated their own people out of the party? keep lying to yourself. those that joined from PDP are free to return
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2017
I think the show down is about to start but we should attimes let go of some issues in this country.,alot of distractions and its killing the country path to development.....we all know atiku has ambitions n has the right to any political association so he should not be condemned. ..thank God you said APC has failed at the state level, if you will be sincere enough, it has lost grip at the centre also. .
soon EFCC may be sent after him. .well he is prepare n may have done his calculations. .May God help this country.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by kalu61(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2017
obinoral1179:
I laugh in Zimbabwe.... All the funds you are spending at last general election in the north is from who..... Though the only person that will decamp from APC and it will affect them is Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu.
.Saraki(Former PDP) can rattle APC and Kwara State pdp swept the LGA poll last week.Saraki is APC life wire now
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by obinoral1179(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2017
kalu61:
.Saraki(Former PDP) can rattle APC and Kwara State pdp swept the LGA poll last week.Saraki is APC life wire now
I doubt that, Saraki to me is only popular in kwara and may be some Senate members will join him but Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu holds a very strong case in South WEST. when push come to push the buhari boys will bow to Tinubu prowess
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Penalty82(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Augiiee:

That is if, you were born in a lower class family

Trying hard to make sense but end up disgracing himself. It takes a foolish child to tell his mum that.
Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by Penalty82(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2017
dotdauda:

.... Didn't we get out of the recession before end of 2017 ?

How much was a bag of rice in 2015 when there was no recession and now that you've imaginarily taken your recession away?.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Atiku Abubakar's Resignation: "He Is An Opportunist" by kalu61(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
obinoral1179:
I doubt that, Saraki to me is only popular in kwara and may be some Senate members will join him but Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu holds a very strong case in South WEST. when push come to push the buhari boys will bow to Tinubu prowess
dont 4get saraki can use the senate as a tool with his pdp allies to fustrate the presidency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court sets aside judgment faulting Adekele’s qualification / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.