Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Love Struck Lady Narrates How Her Husband Gained Her Love With His Mobile Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Struck Lady Narrates How Her Husband Gained Her Love With His Mobile Phone (551 Views)

'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Struck Lady Narrates How Her Husband Gained Her Love With His Mobile Phone by 24Bauer(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
A love struck Lady took to her social media page to give an account of how her husband gained her love with his mobile phone. According to the lady, she met her husband at an outing and he asked for her number but she declined. He then gave her his phone and called her on his phone later that day.

Read her Story below.
“He pulled up and asked me for my number… I said ” No”. He said ok, He handed me HIS phone and drove off, I was in complete shock! He called me on his phone later that night ( I was searching all through it)

SOURCE:

http://gisthuz.proboards.com/thread/164/struck-narrates-husband-gained-mobile?page=1&scrollTo=170

Re: Love Struck Lady Narrates How Her Husband Gained Her Love With His Mobile Phone by 40kobo77: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nice necklace.
Re: Love Struck Lady Narrates How Her Husband Gained Her Love With His Mobile Phone by dingbang(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Excuse me Who does that

Naah.. Tell me another joke

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Back For My Ex? / Pls Which One Is Better / Would Allow A Guy To Do This To You,ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.