Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix (22350 Views)

Passengers plead the “blood of Jesus” as Ooni of Ife makes his way into a plane / Nigerians Scream Blood Of Jesus As Ooni Of Ife Performs Traditional Act On Plane / Ecstasy As Ooni Of Ife Arrives Brazil, Visits African Religious Gatherings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by miteolu(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Special award to most travelled king in Nigeria.

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
martineverest:
Ooni of disgrace...... Have u ever heard of uniben inviting Elizabeth for seminar?
and what if my Alma mater does.. what will happen?
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by fatiaforreal: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
The modern and foremost African Monarch!

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by nairanaira12: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
dedugba:
I am beginning to feel slightly concerned with the HIGH public appearance of this revered monarch, isn't it becoming excessive that he is every where? i hope his respect and relevance would not be diminished, when i look at the oba of benin and contemplate the rareness of his public appearance and speech my respect for him grows.

That's your personal opinion.

British high commission organized a program and invited him to give keynote address, but here you are displaying high end stupidity. So, he shouldn't attend a program to which he was invited so that you won't be troubled? Does he send you?

And do you know why omo n'oba is rotting in his palace? It is because no one is inviting him to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
I don't care what you like. kiss
whatever but don't start crying when tribal Igbo's start their madness.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by nairanaira12: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
coolie1:
but seriously what did he want to do there

You should go and ask your dad. I'm sure he will have more sense than you.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by coolie1: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

You should go and ask your dad. I'm sure he will have more sense than you.

don't bring your family problem here
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
I don't care what you like. kiss
whatever
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by nairanaira12: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
martineverest:
Ooni of disgrace...... Have u ever heard of uniben inviting Elizabeth for seminar?

Stop being an idiot. They organized a program and invited him, but here you are commenting as if ur brain has a permanent residence in your anus.

If your father gets invited to various programs like the ooni, will you ask him not to go? Stop being stupid please.

4 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Corrinthians(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
okoyeokoye:
whatever but don't start crying when tribal Igbo's start their madness.
Will that wake Late Nnamdi Cownu from the dead?

Recieve sense, courtesy Rabi Nnamdi Cownu's Protegee. grin

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by nairanaira12: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
coolie1:

I think that's your family problem, because u don't talk normal

If anyone in your family had ever been sincere enough to tell you the truth, you would have realized how far your senses have traveled from you.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by victorDanladi: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
Osus will still wail over these innocuous pictures.

Late Nnamdi Cownu's miscreants are a very sad bunch. embarassed
I stop it!

we yorubas are not always on the offensive side.we are omoluabis.By the way,dont bring that miscreant called late nnamdi kanu to Oba level
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dee Chatham House has become a disrepute place . I was invited to give a public lecture but I decided to turn it down.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by coolie1: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

If anyone in your family had ever been sincere enough to tell you the truth, you would have realized how far your senses have traveled from you.

OMG!!!! is this what your father is suffering from
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by dedugba(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

That's your personal opinion.

British high commission organized a program and invited him to give keynote address, but here you are displaying high end stupidity. So, he shouldn't attend a program to which he was invited so that you won't be troubled? Does he send you?

And do you know why omo n'oba is rotting in his palace? It is because no one is inviting him to nothing.
You could articulate your view without being insulting. I the days past Obas were rarely seen, especially The Ooni whose title and positon makes him the Igba keji Orisha, Arole Oduduwa. 'A god'. When a King decides to go to another man's land he is not a king there he is only a guest as such he is being view as evidence of historic past of Africa. Do you know what it takes to the the King of Spain in another country, or the king of Morocco, saudi arabia, etc
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by coolie1: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

OMG!!!! is this what your father is suffering from..

hmmmm life is wicked ...eyaaa
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by nairanaira12: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
coolie1:

OMG!!!! is this what your father is suffering from..

hmmmm life is wicked ...eyaaa

You mean your dead brain nincompoop of a father?
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Biggty(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
A king with swag
Am proud to come from Osun state
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kábíyèsí
Kade ọ pe lori.
Thank you for representing & showcasing we the Yoruba Nation culture, heritage and our identity well all over the world.
Soon, we the Yoruba's in Nigeria shall a distinct country of our own.
Good one Oonirisa!

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by nairanaira12: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
dedugba:

You could articulate your view without being insulting. I the days past Obas were rarely seen, especially The Ooni whose title and positon makes him the Igba keji Orisha, Arole Oduduwa. 'A god'. When a King decides to go to another man's land he is not a king there he is only a guest as such he is being view as evidence of historic past of Africa. Do you know what it takes to the the King of Spain in another country, or the king of Morocco, saudi arabia, etc

Your concerns make no sense. Should he turn down an invitation because people like you will complain? Is he collecting money from your pocket to travel?
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Okoyeeboz: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
I can see some flatheaded descendants of Judas Iscariot making animal noises in this thread.

They have been cursed with sorrow and wailing, what gives others joy brings them sorrow. It's a generational curse.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by nairanaira12: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
coolie1:

don't bring your family problem here

You mean that generational problem that has reduced your family to a bunch of immbeciles?

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Okoyeeboz: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Oni of Ife and the Oba of Benin are the latest mistakes of monarchy.

Always globe trotting,
Chasing contracts and women.
What time then do they have to attend to matters of their kingdom?

Endtime beer-parlour kings.

Tufiakwa!!!

I look at you with a lot of pity and concern cos you're a loafer with no history and no future.

Jew yesterday, Isreali today, Biafran last week. You come from a lineage of cowards with an unverifiable past and a bleak future.

Go and trace your shady history and your fathers might have been privileged to have been slaves to a past Ooni.

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Ironi: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why all these floor lying before the chief. Why are Nigerians so backward ?
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by coolie1: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

You mean your dead brain nincompoop of a father?

haaahaa guy abeg flush u are boring, and seriously I don't have time for fools, am quoting u no more
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by victorDanladi: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Danty37:
God bless oni of ife.. I really love this man.. He's very smart and brave.. speaks with wisdom.. God bless the Yoruba as well.. one love.. mind you I'm from Edo state.
Edo people are our coursins.We love you too!

The descendants of Oranmiyan from ile ife are the present rulers in Oyo and benin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by nairanaira12: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
coolie1:

haaahaa guy abeg flush u are boring, and seriously I don't have time for fools, am quoting u no more

Yeah, I think you need to go dip your stinky brain into more feces.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by 9inches(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
dedugba:
I am beginning to feel slightly concerned with the HIGH public appearance of this revered monarch, isn't it becoming excessive that he is every where? i hope his respect and relevance would not be diminished, when i look at the oba of benin and contemplate the rareness of his public appearance and speech my respect for him grows.

Digital Oba grin
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Michael004: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Always globe trotting,
Chasing contracts and women.
What time then do they have to attend to matters of their kingdom?

Tufiakwa!!!
[/s]What is this mumu saying?
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Topestbilly(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oloripelebe:
grin

Kabiyesi ooooooo grin angry angry

Flatinooos no go like dis grin grin

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by dedugba(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=nairanaira12 post=62684893]

Your concerns make no sense. Should he turn down an invitation because people like you will complain? Is he collecting money from your pocket to travel?

Am very sure your level of education is not beyond secondary school as you find it difficult to articulate your point without demeaning language. In that case, i do apologize for joining issues with you as you need to go join your colleagues at the garage where you exchange views by insults. Your understanding of intellectualism and healthy debate is hopeless and futile. The ability to decipher simple words is cataclysmic as such am going to discountenance your empathetic state of mind.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by mr1759: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Always globe trotting, Chasing contracts and women. What time then do they have to attend to matters of their kingdom?
Tufiakwa!!!
your father is a mistake not oba of Benin withdraw your insult now or face the 201 gods in Benin and have your life ruin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asaba Traditionalists Curse Those Sending Money From Abroad To Fuel Cult War / Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations / Why Our English Speaking Brothers Think Cameroon Is A West African Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.