Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix (22349 Views)

Passengers plead the “blood of Jesus” as Ooni of Ife makes his way into a plane / Nigerians Scream Blood Of Jesus As Ooni Of Ife Performs Traditional Act On Plane / Ecstasy As Ooni Of Ife Arrives Brazil, Visits African Religious Gatherings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by capponla231(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
The most respected king in Yoruba land,kabiosi.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Michael004: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
okoyeokoye:
whatever but don't start crying when tribal Igbo's start their madness.
Which madness? Them get madness. Let them come and display na.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by castrol180(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
How many iPod emirs there?
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by nairanaira12: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=dedugba post=62685127][/quote]

Mr get lost. How does a stupid borrowed language put food on your table? A Man is invited for a program and he went. How is that your headache? When you graduate from the level of empty social media commenter, you should turn down any program they invite you for because you don't what to look bad to people.

Òdè, òpònú.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by bionixs: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
Osus will still wail over these innocuous pictures.

Late Nnamdi Cownu's miscreants are a very sad bunch. embarassed
una just dey reason like this on top all una education for 21 century. I wonder how ancestors reasoned?

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by castrol180(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
capponla231:
The most respected king in Yoruba land,kabiosi.

Yoruba land or foremost king in Africa
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Coneheads probably because of shapes of their heads lacked common sense, been invited to Chatham house is now achievement in skull mining region? This Obi of Onitsha last visit to Chatham house

1 Like

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by bionixs: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
This is a highly patriotic comment.

More current to your brainbox.

Cc: Osu Jews.
does that chat at chatham house change our rating? PMB would answer better
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Corrinthians(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
bionixs:
una just dey reason like this on top all una education for 21 century. I wonder how ancestors reasoned?
They didn't reason like Idiotic Pigs. That I'm very sure of. grin

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by remigiusizunna(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
wetin de ooni talk? He go school?
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by meforyou1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is that the abobaku stanfing at his back?
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by bionixs: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
They didn't reason like Idiotic Pigs. That I'm very sure of. grin
if the pig is the object of comparison here by you their offspring, it shows they were not too far away from goats. No insulting but just quoting you ,dear
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by dedugba(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

Mr get lost. How does a stupid borrowed language put food on your table? A Man is invited for a program and he went. How is that your headache? When you graduate from the level of empty social media commenter, you should turn down any program they invite you for because you don't what to look bad to people.

Òdè, òpònú.
You have never contributed positive to the forum, i had to take the pain to view your comments just to be sure i was chatting with an individual who is intellectually sane. pls take a look at your last five comment and rate your self. you have a problem go fix it and i think it is your mouth no sorry it is actually your brain ( THE COGNITIVE PART IS DEFECTIVE).
Your last four post::

Go back and read that post again. This time, go with your senses.
People who haven't lost their senses and ability to read take him serious
Your comment looks like that of a thoughtless child. Or are you one?
Yeah, I think you need to go dip your stinky brain into more feces
You mean that generational problem that has reduced your family to a bunch of immbeciles?
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Corrinthians(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
bionixs:
if the pig is the object of comparison here by you their offspring, it shows they were not too far away from goats. No insulting but just quoting you ,dear
grin

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by nairanaira12: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
dedugba:

You have never contributed positive to the forum, i had to take the pain to view your comments just to be sure i was chatting with an individual who is intellectually sane. pls take a look at your last five comment and rate your self. you have a problem go fix it and i think it is your mouth no sorry it is actually your brain ( THE COGNITIVE PART IS DEFECTIVE).
Your last four post::

Go back and read that post again. This time, go with your senses.
People who haven't lost their senses and ability to read take him serious
Your comment looks like that of a thoughtless child. Or are you one?
Yeah, I think you need to go dip your stinky brain into more feces
You mean that generational problem that has reduced your family to a bunch of immbeciles?

Òdè Òpònú. Your life is so useless that you judge your progress in life by what you contribute to nairaland. What a headless useless inconceivable, pathetic fool, and empty nincompoop you are.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by totorimi: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
It is things like this that give fake news purveyors opportunity to thrive.
Just hope one-day he doesn't land himself where he will be explaining how it happened.

There is plenty of work to be done back home .
If indeed he was reaching out for peace. Why did he go to the North without visiting the south of Nigeria.

The man needs to understand exactly what the role of a traditional ruler is and what it is not.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by sarrki(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
lordkush:
lol you be clown

grin
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by mu2sa2: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
coolie1:
but seriously what did he want to do there
Hahahaha, to address the 20 or so people in that room.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Oni of Ife and the Oba of Benin are the latest mistakes of monarchy.
Always globe trotting, Chasing contracts and women. What time then do they have to attend to matters of their kingdom?
Endtime beer-parlour kings.
Tufiakwa!!!
stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
dedugba:
I am beginning to feel slightly concerned with the HIGH public appearance of this revered monarch, isn't it becoming excessive that he is every where? i hope his respect and relevance would not be diminished, when i look at the oba of benin and contemplate the rareness of his public appearance and speech my respect for him grows.
what's your own definition of respect and relevance? so relevance is when a king sits in his palace with no meaningful contribution to development? the ooni is doing excellently well. he gave a speech on how to move Africa forward. that's what our kings should be doing not just sitting in one old palace and receiving salaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
martineverest:
Ooni of disgrace...... Have u ever heard of uniben inviting Elizabeth for seminar?
you are the disgrace with this level of foolishness. show some respect kid
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Okoyeeboz: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
bionixs:

Blood of Shuku Abuke Eponmalu!!!

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Exclusive32: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
onii was in england and queen Elizabeth didn't even no that a monarch is in her kingdom. irrelevance king.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
dedugba:

You could articulate your view without being insulting. I the days past Obas were rarely seen, especially The Ooni whose title and positon makes him the Igba keji Orisha, Arole Oduduwa. 'A god'. When a King decides to go to another man's land he is not a king there he is only a guest as such he is being view as evidence of historic past of Africa. Do you know what it takes to the the King of Spain in another country, or the king of Morocco, saudi arabia, etc
lol so he will make more impact when he's rarely seen abi? or he should have turned down the invitation and just get drunk in his palace instead? you need a knock on that your flat head
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Exclusive32:
onii was in england and queen Elizabeth didn't even no that a monarch is in her kingdom. irrelevance king.
irrelevant**

if you have to throw insults try and get yourself educated first.

BTW that man is more relevant than your whole generation put together
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
Osus will still wail over these innocuous pictures.

Late Nnamdi Cownu's miscreants are a very sad bunch. embarassed

I am Igbo, but this is hilarious cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Exclusive32: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jaideyone:
irrelevant**

if you have to throw insults try and get yourself educated first.

BTW that man is more relevant than your whole generation put together
lol, but not even prince harry come to welcome him na, irrelevance. But e pained you. king with no class, he went to California to go and be groping little girls. mumu king.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
No, they are only jeeeerking each other off
emeijeh:
What are the 2 guys above me feeling like?

I guess today is payday for BMC crew

Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Jaideyone(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Exclusive32:

lol, but not even prince harry come to welcome him na, irrelevance. But e pained you. king with no class, he went to California to go and be groping little girls. mumu king.
yes he doesn't have class. it's obvious you wailers on this thread are not Yoruba. I wonder why you fools are crying more than yorubas. he's our king and we love him like that. now get lost

you need to take English lessons
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Exclusive32: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jaideyone:
yes he doesn't have class. it's obvious you wailers on this thread are not Yoruba. I wonder why you fools are crying more than yorubas. he's our king and we love him like that. now get lost

you need to take English lessons
And you are a professor in English. who English help? Yoruba with slave mentality.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Oni of Ife and the Oba of Benin are the latest mistakes of monarchy.

Always globe trotting,
Chasing contracts and women.
What time then do they have to attend to matters of their kingdom?

Endtime beer-parlour kings.

Tufiakwa!!!
The Oba of Benin has only travelled once outside of his Kingdom. I really wonder if you people are alright upstairs.
Re: Birmingham City University Hosts Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Speaks At Chatham House(pix by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
The ooni of ife is not a king, he is a chief at best
Exclusive32:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asaba Traditionalists Curse Those Sending Money From Abroad To Fuel Cult War / Igede, The Untold Story Of A Golden Tribe And Our Aspirations / Why Our English Speaking Brothers Think Cameroon Is A West African Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.