Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel (6242 Views)

Help My Neighbour Is Bleeping this Girl And My Penis Don Stand gidigba / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling / My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by miracool946: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
I have a gf currently serving and she always come home every weekend that's how I give her the "d" (if u know what I mean). But I just noticed for d past one month she refused to come home. M confused cos her ppa is quite boring a village for that matter and I don't know why she has refused to come home? could it be she has seen a guy giving it to her their am really confused.
Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by 40kobo77: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Give me her number.

9 Likes

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by MhizzAJ(f): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
But is that the most pressing issue in your life right now?

65 Likes

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
miracool946:
I have a gf currently serving and she always come home every weekend that's how I give her the "d" (if u know what I mean). But I just noticed for d past one month she refused to come home. M confused cos her ppa is quite boring a village for that matter and I don't know why she has refused to come home? could it be she has seen a guy giving it to her their am really confused.
yes na...u no knw say service year na funny year
Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
What type of gel are we talking about here? hair gel or which?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Sirgay: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
how is that not, man is not getting pussy as required he must complain.

op never think you are the only one fucking a girl, even your wife. vagina is not yours just your time with it.

1 Like

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Nbote(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
So what exactly do U want nairalanders to do for u? Help u confirm if its true or what? Since U know her PPA y u Neva find her go...

3 Likes

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by MhizzAJ(f): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sirgay:
how is that not, man is not getting pussy as required he must complain.
When his mates are thinking of how to make more money...he's thinking of pussy

3 Likes

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Slayer2: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mtchww. Who wan follow you they reason girl matter when better issues they ground.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Sirgay: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What? pussy formed part of what a man must think of, have you forgotten a woman is pussy and pussy is a woman.
Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Victornezzar: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
lol....insecurity.....Try and ask her bro
Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Nedfed(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
You av not pay her dowry and u av already fvck hell out of her.
Her parent need to get you arrest I swear.
Tell me do you av any plan for her.
No be to fvck and dump her you dey?
Idiiiot.
God punnish you

3 Likes

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by temmy2015(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
grin
MhizzAJ:

1 Like

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by makydebbie(f): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
So how can we help you? Like conduct a prayer session for her and the 'cheatee'? grin

Lol, don't get paranoid you should learn to trust your lady, that's not enough ground to assume she's cheating.

1 Like

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by MhizzAJ(f): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sirgay:
What? pussy formed part of what a man must think of, have you forgotten a woman is pussy and pussy is a woman.

Okay then
He no kukuma trust his gelfriend/fuckmate in the first place
Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by dollytino4real(f): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
poor guys can like to-to matta!

2 Likes

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
God save you sef, if I handle your girl she will warn you never to call her fone, if a girl is not seated beside you she is "our girl" not your girl

1 Like

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Slayer2: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Life is not all about money. There are other important things than money.
Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by MhizzAJ(f): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Slayer2:

Such as:
Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Victornezzar: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Another night for penaldo fans to wail....so after all the tap ins and penalties, he can't clinch this award

Congrats to the King himself

1 Like

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Slayer2: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Such as:

Since You lack exposure like every other Nigerian girl with the twisted mentality of "life is all about money" then it's my utmost pleasure to educate you on one thing that is more important than money.

1. Freedom

No pun intended.

4 Likes

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Slayer2: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
Another night for penaldo fans to wail....so after all the tap ins and penalties, he can't clinch this award

Congrats to the King himself

Victor you and football self. Your matter tire me.

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Victornezzar: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Slayer2:

Victor you and football self. Your matter tire me.
Wah hppnd 2 it
Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by donstan18: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Slayer2:

Lies!

1 Like

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

sharap. We all are thinking of money and pu**y

1 Like

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Slayer2: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

Wah hppnd 2 it

I hate football with passion. If I be naija president I for don ban am since. Nor they make people they get sense. See as my brothers they shout goal for might because them they watch match. Adults of that matter, just be like say ma kick their head, they disturb me and my babe for room with goal shout undecided undecided

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Slayer2: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nedfed:
You av not pay her dowry and u av already fvck hell out of her.
Her parent need to get you arrest I swear.
Tell me do you av any plan for her.
No be to fvck and dump her you dey?
Idiiiot.
God punnish you

Lwkmd o
grin grin

21 savage.

1 Like

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by MhizzAJ(f): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Slayer2:

Since You lack exposure like every other Nigerian girl with the twisted mentality of "life is all about money" then it's my utmost pleasure to educate you on one thing that is more important than money.

1. Freedom

No pun intended.
I lack exposure for saying my mind cheesy
I didn't say life is all about money
I said his mates are thinking of how to make more money

1 Like

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Kokolet11: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
End Timez post
Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by vicben27(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
miracool946:
trust mee one coded Broad is bleeping her! when I was a corper I knew how many female corpers I bleeped during my service yr! don't worry when the nigga is done she'll return back to you, they always go back to their Mumu main guy!

1 Like

Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by Petik8(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

u don't knw d power of pussy
Re: Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel by QueenMarvella(f): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Radarada undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Paid Me Four Million To Sleep With His Dog And Now I Think I Am Pregnant / As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) / Las Las Oyibo Take Style Mumu O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.