Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks (20160 Views)

Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by eventsms(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Download final year project materials and topics www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by IamLaura(f): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Trying so hard to look like a saint to the whole world

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by afroxyz: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
cyojunior1:
. but has he released any statement over the menace going on in his own country?

Ask the aboki o

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
onadana:

Something is wrong with him.Who condoled us when Boko Haram massacre 50 people
I don't understand the man. Just five days ago Boko boys struck but their was nothing from him. What sort of human being is that? Your children die and you don't mourn only to mourn the loss of the child of your neighbor. It means our understanding of who your child really is is faulty.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by MONITZ: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Charity definitely begins abroad for Mr Presido...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by alexis4real: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wetin con concern Buhari there now,if na Christian or church, he kno go talk,yeye dey smell smh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin

RIP to my late friend Ishaq Modibo. He was formerly Isaac Modibo but he converted to ISLIME and ironically he has now become one of the latest victims of Islimic terrorism. He was one of the 50 people who lost their lives to the recent suicide bombing in Adamawa State.

If Isaac had not been a fool he would still be alive now.

Sometimes the hardest lesson you learn in life can turn out to be your last one.

Hope Isaac/Ishaq is halfway through his sex marathon with the 72 virgins he was promised. Otherwise he will be bitterly disappointed. ..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by guru03(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Karma at work, when Coptic were attacked they always celebrate, enjoy your religion of peace.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by God1000(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Foolish President, always showing sympathy to outside world and remain silent about happening down here.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by onadana: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I don't understand the man. Just five days ago Boko boys struck but their was nothing from him. What sort of human being is that? Your children die and you don't mourn only to mourn the loss of the child of your neighbor. It means our understanding of who your child really is is faulty.

Atimes i wonder if these people reason like us.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by VanBommel(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bullhari and his special assistants are all useless bas.tards

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by chesterlee(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
This peesidiot didn't condemn the Adamawa attack..

What a dullard!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by chigoziem10(f): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am just tired of anything that has to do with this man! What sort of President/hard_luck is this bikonu. No atom of shame. God have mercy oo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by hospitality9ja: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
I'm not saying that the President shouldn't sympatize with the people and government of Egypt but I think Buhari and his handlers are mad. 45 people, including women and children were liked in Adamawa and the President did not release any statement, about 30 people were killed in an accident in Imo state and government did not sympatize with the people of imo state.

How can killings in far away Egypt be more important to you than your fellow citizens killed by boko haram, Fulani heardsmen, and taraba militias. Buhari is a useless man, that nitwit will never go go unpunish insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by ezana1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Larryton(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
That's my president for you.

An international sympathiser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by AFONJACOW(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Useless Dullard... When is he going to react about Fulani killing in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Can’t remember my dear President saying same on recent mosque attack in the North East

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by meeky007(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
useless citizen,..........................ungrateful element
e pain am

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by AishaBuhari: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
All BMC have disappeared from this thread! They're looking for FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENCE THREADS to mastubate on!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by chinjo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
He is always the first to react if anything bad happens abroad. Over 50 persons were killed in a mosque in mubi and he never sympathized with their families nor said anything

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Adiwana: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaijaBetKing:
PMB Reacted.

NaCl+AgNO3->NaNO3+AgCl

sad

i hope you didnt balance this equation
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by malowsky(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
This man! Still waiting for the reaction for the girls that died in Italy. Still waiting for his reaction on the blast that happened on Sunday. What a man! Is this a man?

http://www.mortalpoet.com/things-learn-change-government/
He is a female dummy.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by no1madman(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ehhnnnn

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by bejeria101(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jubrin! Behave yourself
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by slowbreeze(f): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
When BH & fulani herdsmen are ravaging the nation;dis idiot and his cohorts will never release statement or even condemn.What is important to them is grazing bill & how to coerce states to allow them in to cause further harm.
And some idiot will say Buhari for 2019.It will never be well with Buhari and his useless supporters.May u never know peace since u decided to support a bloodthirsty religious fanactic & may u;ur family and loved ones die a miserable and hopeless death..Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by omodave(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Men I don't understand.... U Never bother about yours...my Presido I hail
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Tonytonex(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
LOVE YOUR ENEMIS AS YOURSELF.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by Oladipo1166(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
abegi buhari no go sch how come he take no wetin be react, he b chemistry student?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by jfleece(m): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2017
He will pay deaf ears to domestic issues but will swiftly react to international issues... I just hope and pray Dat we don't make a double mistake by 2019

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by mubeela(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks by talk2percy(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2017
This man is very fast in noticing what evil befalls other countries buh turns a blind eyes and deaf ears to what happen in his own country, house and even the oxa room! I tire for this man. Seeking for cheap international popularity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” / APC Consensus Arrangement: Nobody Can Persuade Tinubu To Step Down - Associates / Okah Hides Sim In Pant; Smuggles Phone Into Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.