Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) (47414 Views)

Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by ovokate(f): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by nairaebuka: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Fear women and save your LIFE. They have been destroying men and the world right from the very beginning and shall continue to do so.
She probably got the demon from a member of her family tree. Train your child to be good and show good example and when they grow they wont depart from the good path.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

angry
Good morning Victor
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Victornezzar: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Good morning Victor
Morning

Dint u see my number on d oda section
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Morning

Dint u see my number on d oda section
I saw it but am not on WhatsApp for now
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by RonJeremy: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Black people and mob mentality. In a civilised society the woman stands a good chance of being sent to a hospital for help, then released on license. She is not a murderer but killed due to diminished responsibility which maybe a mental problem. She needs help not jail.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Victornezzar: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I saw it but am not on WhatsApp for now
Facebook??
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by missyblissy: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:
One thing I have learned in life is never to be quick to judge anyone including this woman. I didn't live her life so how can I judge her? She could equally be a victim of circumstances. May God give the bereaved families the strength to go through this ordeal.

Did you say victim of circumstance? Really? Did you see the wedding video, the did you read about what happened a night before she brutally killed her husband? The only victim here is the dead husband who she successfully separated him from his family and friends before stuffing the life out him. Shes violent and her anger got the best of her.

She should face the consequences of her actions. He's dead. He's not coming back. Her child is fatherless, she kill someone's son, a friend, a brother.

We all have conscience and we know when we are wrong. She should have read the Qoran after she saw the text message.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by nairanaira12: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2017
codedpee:
She's confused... Typical of most women nowadays

She isn't confused. She knows what she is doing. She's Seeking for pity.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by MightySparrow: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Was she reading Satanic verses?
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by maureensylvia(f): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Hedonistically:

Look at this kpekeleke. Some men eh did what? So you're trying hard to find a way to blame the man for being murdered by his useless wife? What's your point with that annoying phrase "some men ehh"?

Because a man is forced by society to marry he cannot have an affair with any woman he likes in peace again. No normal man can survive a lifetime of being stuck with one pussy. It's 100% certain, and you women should prepare for that and accept that with humility. Otherwise, you should avoid marriage altogether, or better still, you can start rehearsing how to kill your husband too.

u are still a boy and very immature

when u grow up come back and mention me

oneday when u grow up u will laugh over d rubbish u posted here cos it depicts childishness
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2017
seunmohmoh:
Who go take care of d baby
Family members
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by yareemahaliyu: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2017
policy12:

Religion of peace
why is it when a Muslim commit an offence its the religion and if a christian does his a criminal.. Why Hating Islam is not wht you should be doing try to know about it

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by dragunov: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2017
yrex01:
Allah knows best.!!!

Meaning? Gosh, it is this attitude of not wanting to take responsibility for actions and explaining things away on God that pisses me off with Northerners and Muslims in general. Why the mess's she mulling over the book? To find solace? Or searching for a reason to justify her actions? Or to project to other bigots that she is virtous?
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
oluwaseunamos33:

Family members
ok
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by bolaji777: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
God is the all knower
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by dragunov: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
aspirebig:
No be only.....

No time for story. ..

Justice should prevail.

RiP to the hubby......

What a wicked world....

Ohmaa shee oo
What? Is this supposed to be a poem? Lawd!
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Bimpe29: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Maryam Sanda flaunted the Holy Quran like a warrior's flag; hoisting it to her chest like a pendant. Had she kept close to the Book before now, this catastrophe would have been averted.

She desecrated the Book of Guidance when she hacked and extinguished an innocent life. By such act, an entire humanity she's destroyed. And that includes me!

We teach our children the Arabic Quran; they memorize and recite it in the most melodious tones. And we are proud parents - Allah has blessed the family with a Hafiz!

But when we conduct business, we don't bring forth the Book that teaches us to be fair and good. In our our homes, the Quran only hangs by the door, on the wall, or some shelf, the calligraphy only as one of the many decors.

The meaning is lost in our lives; the teaching bears naught. And we are Muslims that will quickly rise in revolt and mayhem when someone desecrates the Quran, while we desecrate it more by ignoring its sublime guidance.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
[
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
bujebudanu1:
Muslims are terrible people. d guys will use guns while d ladies knives .
I piry d lady sha.so sad.she's gon spend her life in prison

“Charity is one of the things that Islam
is all about. Here in Britain, Muslims
are our biggest donors – they give more
to charity than any other faith group.
We see this spirit of giving all year
round, ......." Those are David Cameron, Former Prime Minister of Britain. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/ramadan-2014-david-camerons-message

The problem is but those whose heart eyes is so PREJUDICE and to LAZY to improve on their diseased souls. EVIL is the only thing the see in others because its the reflection of who they are.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
MightySparrow:
Was she reading Satanic verses?

He,he,he,he DEFINATELY NOT. There is no such as SATANIC VERSE. Every reader of the Quran is commanded as thus before reading "SO WHEN YOU RECITE THE QURAN SEEK REFUGE IN GOD FROM SATAN, THE REJECTED" Q16:98.

Now is this how Satan writes a book? He tells one, "before you read my book, ask God to save you from me"?!

The world is FULL of funny people. Unwilling to learn.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by MightySparrow: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

He,he,he,he DEFINATELY NOT. There is no such as SATANIC VERSE. Every reader of the Quran is commanded as thus before reading "SO WHEN YOU RECITE THE QURAN SEEK REFUGE IN GOD FROM SATAN, THE REJECTED" Q16:98.

Now is this how Satan writes a abool? He tells one, "before you read my book, ask God to save you from me"?!

The world is FULL of funny people. Unwilling to learn.

She could be inspired by the same verses as Boko Haram, Al - Qaeda, All - Shabbab, ISIS, Taliban.

We are talking about killing. She might be reciting verses about forgiveness she failed to give anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.