Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

PDP May Lose In 2019 because of Impunity - Ifeanyi Ubah, Fires Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP May Lose In 2019 because of Impunity - Ifeanyi Ubah, Fires Peter Obi (751 Views)

Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / 2019 Governorship: Why PDP May Lose Bayelsa To APC – Jonathan / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP May Lose In 2019 because of Impunity - Ifeanyi Ubah, Fires Peter Obi by aminulive: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

Capital Oil boss, Ifeanyi Ubah has given reasons why Opposition party, PDP may lose the general elections in 2019.

Ubah who was interviewed on AIT's Focus Nigeria on Friday said that 'Impunity and Highhandedness' may lead to the failure of the PDP at the 2019 presidential polls. Ubah accused the ex-governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi of hijacking the party's structure in collaboration with some party chieftains for personal gains.

He revealed that his decision to leave the party for APGA was due to the outcome of the party's primaries for the just concluded Anambra state gubernatorial elections. He said;

"I left the PDP because of impunity. That party does not know what conscience is. The PDP has lost it.Look at what they did to us in Anambra. Peter Obi just came and hijacked everything. They never allowed us to even get close to the delegates. We didn’t know who the delegates were until the eve of the primaries. We did not have access to them to tell them what we can offer. They just brought a list and they called them delegates.

You have seen the result of their impunity in the election. APGA beat them hands-down. Willy showcased what he has done but the PDP has nothing to use to campaign.

Forget about the things you hear about vote buying. There was nothing like vote buying. People just didn’t want PDP. My intention was to reposition PDP because of what I have put in the party but I have seen that it was a bad investment.PDP will continue to bear the brunt of impunity until they begin to practice democracy. My next target to tell Nigerians about the evil called PDP and they will hear it as we approach 2019. 2019 is about APC and APGA.

We have not even gotten to 2019 you are beginning to see the drama. They don’t know anything apart from manipulation and imposition. How can a party survive like that.

But what I can tell you for sure is that our next business now is to grow APGA. I have played a pivotal role in the life of all the governors in the South East. APGA will take over all the South Eastern states because the governors are not representing Igbos well."
https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/24/reasons-pdp-may-lose-2019-ifeanyi-ubah/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP May Lose In 2019 because of Impunity - Ifeanyi Ubah, Fires Peter Obi by uzohrome(m): 1:45am On Nov 25, 2017
On a serious note, pdp has to change the way they manipulate things. It's high time democracy takes its course . But anyhow pdp leadership is far better than apc
Re: PDP May Lose In 2019 because of Impunity - Ifeanyi Ubah, Fires Peter Obi by lilfreezy: 2:26am On Nov 25, 2017
uzohrome:
On a serious note, pdp has to change the way they manipulate things. It's high time democracy takes its course . But anyhow pdp leadership is far better than apc

So APC doesn't manipulate abi?. Ifeanyi ubah is a business man like dangote, he should focus more Aligning with a political party that will further give him business favors just like dangote enjoys, instead of him seeking for how to become governor of the state so he can loot the state.

1 Like

Re: PDP May Lose In 2019 because of Impunity - Ifeanyi Ubah, Fires Peter Obi by globemoney: 3:49am On Nov 25, 2017
But what I can tell you for sure is that our next business now is to grow APGA. I have played a pivotal role in the life of all the governors in the South East. APGA will take over all the South Eastern states because the governors are not representing Igbos well."
Its lit
Re: PDP May Lose In 2019 because of Impunity - Ifeanyi Ubah, Fires Peter Obi by blackpanda: 5:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Voting for pdp is like worshipping stone
Re: PDP May Lose In 2019 because of Impunity - Ifeanyi Ubah, Fires Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2017
This orobo felt he could have done better as pdp candidate ?

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: Blast Governor El-rufai And President Buhari's Corruption Fight / EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Maina Breaks Silence, Begs Buhari For Chance To Prove Innocence / NJC Lied, Enugu Is Eligible For A Vacant Slot In The Court of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.