Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

"After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects (38722 Views)

Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / “after Drinking Pap With Dried Human Head, Spirits Will Bring Us Money” / After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money - Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by DanseMacabre(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2017
talk2percy:
The three arrested suspects are Alfa Kareem, 37; Bello, 22, and Adebayo Yusuf. Na them, I know say e no go pass them? Will Yoruba people ever stop this business of human parts? Drinking pap with human part, are u kidding me?

Nobody's kidneying you o. Na human parts true true. grin

2 Likes

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by mfm04622: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Please ask him how much the spirits have brought for him?
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Too much barbarism in this country. Good Lord! Nigeria. God forbid
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by toye440: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2017
alfa and human parts b like pastor and seed.
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by phreakabit(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2017
So these people are not only skull miners/head masters, they are cannibals too?
Multi-"talented" people.
#AFONJANNIBAL

7 Likes

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by dragunov: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2017
Gold49:
By Ola Ajayi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/drinking-pap-human-parts-spiritsll-bring-us-money/amp/

Aww Gawd! See what you've done. Now you have given Ipob, Biafrans and other tribalists something to drool over.
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by JideAmuGiaka: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J You people should fear God naa, I posted this few days back, I know you don't pay me but respect my time and data. Why didn't you push it to fp, seems you like it when it's old?.
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by colossus91(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2017
even dead people can't rest again in this country nawaooooo!!!
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by ivolt: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Dumb ritualists.
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2017
sophisticated tribe ko, human parts eaters ni. lubbish.
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by Moganajoe: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Oh my God,
What did i just read?
Drinking pap with human parts.?
And the culprits are always yoruba muslims.

Nigeria should just create another world for afonjas so that they can live happily, take their paps with human parts. They are advancing in their skulls business everyday

4 Likes

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by PenlsCaP: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Nawa

1 Like

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by UncutSk(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2017
na normal thing foe afonjas naa

1 Like

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by Japheth17: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by Japheth17: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by LaudGuy: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2017
femi4:
Put the blame on nollywood

Let's call a spade a spade...put the blame on the Yoruba society and the entrenched indoctrination of skull mining femi. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by nothernstar: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2017
Head hunters and skull miners at it again. Na waooo. This wan weak me. Yoruba and human head ritual. Cannibals. The only tribe that eats human in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by paradigmshift(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
maj59:
pls I want to ask someting.... the money dose people are,vomiting from the mouth is it from central bank and how dose it different from fake money

the money is not fake
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by akigbemaru: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by Kokaine(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
uzohrome:
This country is finished, how on earth would you believe that sipping dead body with pap every early morning will bring you raw cash. This is the highest degree of illiteracy. Oya go ahead and start eating them raw
looolz.
the police should provide them with all the materials and tell them to convert those heads to dollars else they add their own heads to the list since they are not using it
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by columbus007(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
maj59:
pls I want to ask someting.... the money dose people are,vomiting from the mouth is it from central bank and how dose it different from fake money
yes they have,its from the Central Bank of Miner grin
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by akon4u: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oh my God,
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by labelle123(f): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
i'm not surprise pouquoi?
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by Referendum50(f): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
walter08:
What is Afonja?
At the start of the 19th century Ilorin was a border town in the northeast of the Oyo Empire, with a mainly Yoruba population but with many Hausa and Fulani immigrants. It was the headquarters of an Oyo General, Afonja, who rebelled against the empire and helped bring about its collapse with the assistance of the Fulani.[1] The rebellion was powered by Nupe and Bornu Moslem slaves.[2] Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir.[3] Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.[1]

For some time Ilorin was a major center of the slave trade. In the past slaves had mainly been sent north across the Sahara, but now they were being sent south via the Yoruba lands to the coast to supply demand from the USA, the West Indies, and Brazil. Slaves were taken from the Igbo lands to the east and from conquered Yoruba towns, as well as from areas further to the north, and were traded for cloth and other goods. Ilorin continued to expand southward until it was checked in the 1830s by the growing power of Ibadan, an Oyo successor state. The Ilorin cavalry were ineffective in the jungle to the south, and by the 1850s Ibadan had access to guns from European traders on the coast.[1] The capital was occupied by the Royal Niger Company in 1897 and its lands incorporated into the British colony of Northern Nigeria in 1900, although the emirate continued to perform ceremonial functions.[4]
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by Referendum50(f): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Earthquake1:
I've never heard of skull mining in Ekiti state.

Is Ekiti state not Afonja land?
maybe they don't do it in pdp state only licensed in apc places
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by newoffer: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Afonja and their evil printing mint. Una no dey tire for plus plus.
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by Veryrudeswagg(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oblongata:
Judge a man with the quantity of character in him

Not with the colour of the skin

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM ON NAIRALAND

unless the name of the culprit is from developers region

Or Igbos

Na the only exemption be that grin

errm we are all black.
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by DianaJ(f): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
If na Igbo names ppl go dey say rubbish
Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by DaBillionnaire: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Oh my God,
What did i just read?
Drinking pap with human parts.?
And the culprits are always yoruba muslims.

Re: "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects by samsono30: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
ifeanyija:
Its better to carry drugs for money in Malaysia than killing people for money in nigeria

Both you the drug pusher and the money ritualist are both killers because there are people who also die through the same drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) / Illegal Rehabilitation Center In Kano Where Victims Are Chained, Uncovered / Horror In Ekiti As Mum Murders Own Daughter (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.