Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) (39738 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Asha complete the remaining wo for ur chart.
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by freeman95(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2017
This girl second name Na prick grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Sakie: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:
Am I the only one seeing the comment..... 'You still wore what you weared to your last performance' SMH grin
The person that made that comment was actually trying to correct or maybe mock her.
This pic will help you understand

3 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by dayleke: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2017
VanBommel:
Is that thing bikini or normal pant and bra? she used the same word "weared" in one of her post on twitter and when people tried to correct her, she was busy defending the error saying that she's very correct.

Helep me ask them o...

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by mema900: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2017
Lets stop calling this thing bikini.....its still pant and bra
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Itztotea(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2017
that stage doesn't look like an event's stage.....
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Hahaha I get the joke now. Thanks a lot.

Sakie:

The person that made that comment was actually trying to correct or maybe mock her.
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by OliveCynosure(f): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:
Am I the only one seeing the comment..... 'You still wore what you weared to your last performance' SMH grin
The person was only mimicking her grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:

Lol.. It was actually this Vitarah gurl that used that word Weared some days ago when she uploaded some similar pictures like this on her page and wrote the caption "What I weared" so people have been making jest of her since then. This person is just doing the same.... Lol.

The Vitarah gurl can like to speak rubbish English and her songs are so wack too. shes the female version of Speed Darlington grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Yeah I see that now. I wonder what Twitter was thinking verifying someone like this cheesy grin

OliveCynosure:

The person was only mimicking her grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by soliddust2020: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:

The person who made that comment they find trouble. Princess vitarah actually made that comment in one of her previous post on IG
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Blackops(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2017
hmmmmmm orisirisi werey just dey sha.
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Blood of Habakkuk!! shocked shocked"You still wore what you weared to your last performance" grin
he was making fun of her. She made a comment days back which was "What I weared to my performance"

The guy was just laughing at her

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2017
safarigirl:
he was making fun of her. She made a comment days back which was "What I weared to my performance"

The guy was just laughing at her
I could read Sarcasm in the guy's comment actually, it's just somehow funny. grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Sakie: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2017
bigtt76:
Hahaha I get the joke now. Thanks a lot.

U welcome
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by DanielsParker(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2017
who even verified her on Twitter and Instagram?
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Trying so hard to be seen and heard,most of these celebrities have psychological issues.
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Japheth17: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2017
amunkita:
Hmm.. Sneaks into brothers room to steal his vaseline...
Join me...
join you do wetin?? kwantinu until your d**k falls off��
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by amunkita(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Japheth17:

join you do wetin??
kwantinu until your d**k falls off��

If it does, Nigeria Prisons would ve told us so....
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by LaudGuy: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2017
I like this babe...she sure does know how to court attention. She understands one of the laws of 48 laws of power perfectly. She can get it any day though. Wahlai
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lovely..
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by akon4u: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
wow
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by triple996(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Y r human-beings going back to ape era
We have evolved too much to do extence dat we r now devolving
Nawawoo

Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Drug addict
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Blissp99(f): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
And di is someones Sista
Ur momma and ur village people must be damn proud of u
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Iampryde(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Even with the pant and bra I still don't know who she is... Trying hard...
Re: Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) by Iampryde(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
The lyrics to her song must be in past tense grin
Sakie:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele 'Kissing' / Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Her New Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.