Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Love Matter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Matter. (1502 Views)

Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Candid Opinion On This Love Matter / Love Matter / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Matter. by Vikky014(f): 3:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Something is different,
not like it was before.
Re: Love Matter. by Blackhawk01: 3:39am On Nov 25, 2017
You're a queen, you deserve the best. Anything short of that, please take a walk... kiss

Hollup! I hope you ain't awake because of this? shocked
Re: Love Matter. by Vikky014(f): 3:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:
You're a queen, you deserve the best. Anything short of that, please take a walk... kiss

Hollup! I hope you ain't awake because of this? shocked
thanks dear. I'm not feeling fine. having serious headache and catarrh.
Re: Love Matter. by Blackhawk01: 3:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Vikky014:
thanks dear. I'm not feeling fine. having serious headache and catarrh.

Uwlc, swtz. smiley

Ehn! Hope you didn't get those from crying? angry

You should use your medications and sleep! Once you get this mention, just turn off your data and sleep. Don't lemme catch you here until later oooo. tongue
Re: Love Matter. by Lionbite(m): 4:31am On Nov 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Uwlc, swtz. smiley

You should use your medications and sleep! Once you get this mention, just turn off your data and sleep. Don't lemme catch you here until later oooo. tongue
why you send her away na... Na wa for you o.... I owe you one cane.
Re: Love Matter. by Blackhawk01: 4:38am On Nov 25, 2017
Lionbite:

why you send her away na... Na wa for you o.... I owe you one cane.

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin grin

I don't trust my Romanceland brothers, I know many will form "Knight in shining armour or doctor" in order to send PM. Una no dey carry last... grin grin lipsrsealed

You want to flog auntie Blackie? Fear God! angry
Re: Love Matter. by Vikky014(f): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Uwlc, swtz. smiley

not from crying dear. just weather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Matter. by Toks2008(m): 1:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Vikky014:
Something is different,
not like it was before.
I'm doing my best but I feel like I'm just not good enough to be loved and cared for. It's going to be his loss one day. will definitely move on.

Sorry is this vicky my good friend? I lost a certain vicky contact on my phone and i have been trying to get her User ID on nairaland.
Re: Love Matter. by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Vikky014:
Something is different,
not like it was before.
I'm doing my best but I feel like I'm just not good enough to be loved and cared for. It's going to be his loss one day. will definitely move on.

It's just a deep, a curve, You ened to develop self love, and then you can be receptive of even the best treatment. It's a normal phase every relationship goes this phase. If you bail, and it occurs with the next, would you keep jumping off the ship?
Re: Love Matter. by Vikky014(f): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Sorry is this vicky my good friend? I lost a certain vicky contact on my phone and i have been trying to get her User ID on nairaland.
Yes. Mr Toks. you have forgotten me nah.
Re: Love Matter. by Vikky014(f): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

It's just a deep, a curve, You ened to develop self love, and then you can be receptive of even the best treatment. It's a normal phase every relationship goes this phase. If you bail, and it occurs with the next, would you keep jumping off the ship?
I have self love. I take myself out. hang out with my female friends.seems relationship is not meant for me though.
Re: Love Matter. by Toks2008(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Vikky014:
Yes. Mr Toks. you have forgotten me nah.

You see yourself...prejudice.

I lost your contact and I had hoped you would call or send me a watts up message.

How are you?

Please send your mobile number to olakoredeh@gmail.com. it's been a while.
Re: Love Matter. by Vikky014(f): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Toks2008:

You see yourself...prejudice.

I lost your contact and I had hoped you would call or send me a watts up message.

How are you?

Please send your mobile number to olakoredeh@gmail.com. it's been a while.
Lol will send you a what app msg ASAP
Re: Love Matter. by Toks2008(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Vikky014:
Lol will send you a what app msg ASAP

I'm not in Nigeria at the moment so it won't get through cos I have changed my wattsup number.
Re: Love Matter. by Vikky014(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm not in Nigeria at the moment so it won't get through cos I have changed my wattsup number.
OK will use ur email then.
Re: Love Matter. by crunchyDope(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Vikky014:
Something is different,
not like it was before.
hmmmmmm, wat did you do ni? it cld b u feel everything is different cos he somehow knows wat u ve done nd he is giving u d cold treatment
#just guessing tho grin
Re: Love Matter. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
where is makydebbie?
sunshine come let's entangle like subatomic particles cool
Re: Love Matter. by Vikky014(f): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
crunchyDope:

hmmmmmm, wat did you do ni? it cld b u feel everything is different cos he somehow knows wat u ve done nd he is giving u d cold treatment
#just guessing tho grin
what I HV done? throw more light.
Re: Love Matter. by makydebbie(f): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
where is makydebe?

sunshine come let's entangle like subatomic particles cool
Run away husband. How are you? cheesy
Re: Love Matter. by Homeboiy: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Treasure calm down

I hope u have did wat I adviced u to do

See u on whatsapp

@young
Re: Love Matter. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Run away husband. How are you? cheesy

uncaring wife I'm fine, what's that black thing in between your teeth cool
Re: Love Matter. by makydebbie(f): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

uncaring wife I'm fine, what's that black thing in between your teeth cool
Come and check na. tongue
Re: Love Matter. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Come and check na. tongue
don't worry...eventually! how's life, what are you getting up to now?
Re: Love Matter. by makydebbie(f): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

don't worry...eventually! how's life, what are you getting up to now?
Life is good but unfair, right now it's abit disorganized for me. Probably, it'll be better next year, just working for money jare. Been abit down..
Re: Love Matter. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Life is good but unfair, right now it's abit disorganized for me. Probably, it'll be better next year, just working for money jare. Been abit down..

I understand, in all, we should always try and keep our heads up... sorry ehn, anyway I can help? maybe some cuddling, ears kissing, navel licking! anything sunshine.
Re: Love Matter. by makydebbie(f): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I understand, in all, we should always try and keep our heads up... sorry ehn, anyway I can help? maybe some cuddling, ears kissing, navel licking! anything sunshine.
Thanks.

After leaving me for that long, see what you want to help me with. Better go to KFC now and get me chicken and iceclim. angry
Re: Love Matter. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks.

After leaving me for that long, see what you want to help me with. Better go to KFC now and get me chicken and iceclim. angry

you sef, besides there are no analgesics inside KFC...lemme give you the one that would ease your body and mind.

Anyhow, Goodnight sunshine! go rest cool

(1) (Reply)

“if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady / Crush!!! I'm I Ok? / Can I Contact STD After This Encounter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.