Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Popular Nigerian Comedian KO Baba Shared His View Between Atiku And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Nigerian Comedian KO Baba Shared His View Between Atiku And Buhari (775 Views)

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Comedian KO Baba Shared His View Between Atiku And Buhari by pBuhari(f): 5:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Popular Nigerian comedian, @Kobabaunlimited shared his thought between fmr vp @atiku and Nigeria President @MBuhari and 2019 election.

"Atiku over Buhari for me oooooh. At least this one has been running successful business. I shared the same belief about him no matter his party. But am not voting him until I see who is the other guy."

https://web.facebook.com/kobaba/posts/1649189578465615?_rdc=1&_rdr

Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian KO Baba Shared His View Between Atiku And Buhari by Clonus: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2017
A
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian KO Baba Shared His View Between Atiku And Buhari by Zendinho(m): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2017
Invariably you are saying a political prostitute with a well ATIKULATED foresight and efficient economic mannerisms is better than an incompetent, slowpoke, confused and a vindictive bigot.....

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian KO Baba Shared His View Between Atiku And Buhari by ladeb: 6:16am On Nov 25, 2017
he is booking space
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian KO Baba Shared His View Between Atiku And Buhari by nero2face: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2017
I share ur idea too Bro...
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian KO Baba Shared His View Between Atiku And Buhari by Bari22: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2017
No matter what I'm not voting Atiku
Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian KO Baba Shared His View Between Atiku And Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2017
That is his opinion and he is entitled to it.

Should we use Late Nnamdiot Kanu's urine to prepare eba for that reason?

Mtscheeew. Next.

(1) (Reply)

2019: AYCF Stop Telling Buhari To Withdraw: Igbos Are Already Waiting For 2023 / IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. / Delta Election, No Election Results Sheets, INEC Office In Ughelli Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.