Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. (772 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Photo) / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by 61Penguins: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Okwudiri Obika, who was one of the Python dance victims has been laid to rest yesterday been 2nd of January 2018 at his home town in Umuezike Ozara In Oru West IMO State.
Okwudiri Obika was one of IPOB fearless and formidable family members who vowed that they will make sure that Biafra is restored. When he heard of the attack by the Military men who launched Operation Python dance with the aim of Eliminating Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (IPOB Leader) whose Whereabout is still yet unknown after the military invasion last year.
this young man who is now lifeless left his business and family traveling from Igweocha to Umuahia on 14th September 2017 to Defend IPOB Leader, Unfortunately he paid with his life.

R.I.P

Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chai
Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by yarimo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Terrorist grin
Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by ZorGBUooeh: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
As long as yu weren't armed..Any soldier wey participate for yur death nogo die better death dis year.

If for say una carry arms now those PUNKZ for commot uniform run enter Cameroon when them see small action..Always forming brave when they see unarmed pipu..YEYE COWS angry

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by ZorGBUooeh: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
yarimo:
Terrorist grin
Im be like say you sniff sumtin dis afternoon abi?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by CrtlAltDel: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
But...where is Kanu self
Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by enemybulldozer(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
CrtlAltDel:
But...where is Kanu self
Go and ask buratai that stupid question.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by fergie001: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Rest in Perfect Peace....
Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by fergie001: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Rest in Perfect Peace....Amen
Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by gidgiddy: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Armed Fulani killers are slaughtering them, left right and center

Armed cultists are slaughtering them with no regard

Armed Niger Delta militants are decimating them and oil installations

Boko Haram is slaugtering them like Xmas Chicken

But the only group that Nigeria feels that the full weight of the military should be deployed against and tagged a terrorist organisation is IPOB that has no guns and has never killed anyone

Nigeria is a laughable country no one takes serious.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by CrtlAltDel: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Go and ask buratai that stupid question.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

grin grin grin
Kikikikkikk.. Look at this abobaku oodua pig grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by omenkaLives(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
If I were to display the typical attitude of a Kanu Pig or Idiot, i'd start popping champagne over this like they did and are still doing over the Guma incident.

But I'm human and not a pig... So I'd let the dead be buried in peace and the bereaved mourn their loss.
Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
yarimo:
Terrorist grin
I hate to do do this but you push me to wish you his fate. How can you make mockery of the dead, you m0 r0n
Re: IPOB Member Killed During "Operation Python Dance 2" is Finally Laid To Rest. by tigerclaws: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
If I were to display the typical attitude of a Kanu Pig or Idiot, i'd start popping champagne over this like they did and are still doing over the Guma incident.

But I'm human and not a pig... So I'd let the dead be buried in peace and the bereaved mourn their loss.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop behaving like a toddler

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Invested In APC Govt Are Yet To Get Their Return On Investment- Ndume / NADDC Boss, Jelani Aliyu On Working Visit To Chinige Technology Limited, Kaduna / 2019: Go And Get Your Permanent Voters Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.