Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love (1034 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by usermane(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2017
1. Unprotected sex before marriage

I am definitely not the biggest defender of sex before marriage but who am I to condemn those who indulge in it?
Now time has changed, all forms of contraceptives exist for both men and women and indulging in unprotected sex before marriage is open invitation to STDs and babies.
If in a moment of lust you fall into the trap of unprotected sex with a man that is not your husband, at best, all you will end up is a babymama.

2. Sending Nude pics

Life is unpredictable, phone or laptop could containing your nudes may be stolen and accessed by anyone, relationship may not last and your man may turn out a jerk.

One way or the other your pics may be shared publicly or someone in possesion may use them to blackmail you.
Send your nude pics to anyone and be prepared for a likely humiliation in future.

3. Demanding or Accepting gifts.

House bills, Money, lunch at 5 star restaurant. What are you even thinking, woman? Most of these men will demand something in return; sex, nude pics.... They'll hold you to ransom. Because there is really no free lunch in this world.

4. Forfeiting carreer/work

This applies to women who give up on carreer to remain a full time housewife. You may get away with this if you and up with a good spouse, which rarely happens.
Get an degree, acquire marketable skills, earn your own dough, even if you have to work from home. Or else, in case of divorce, death of husband or any circumstance that cancel your share of his wage, you are doomed.

5. Pretentious dressing

Basically, being fake. Especially when it comes to clothes and make up.
All those layers of foundation, mascara, lipstick, eye shadow and artificial hair may woo men towards you but you can't keep a make up forever. They'll eventually see the real face that pales in comparison and lose all their interest over night. Be confident in your own skin, stop being fake. Stop diguising yourself into something you are not.
Dress responsibly if you seek responsible men, rather than sex-maniacs
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by FvckShiT(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2017
grin I fůcking lòve em bįtches
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by elibest360(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2017
wink
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by HARDDON: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2017
Huh? undecided

1. Flesh2flesh, fluid2fluid la da logo. Sperm oils their skin glow. Nourishes their waist line and a good cognac for the sexy feel

2. Why see the cup half empty instead of half full? Positive perspective is a rare gift of the great

3. A lady who ask nothing, deserves everything. Most wise ones don't ask. They just spend time with you and u naturally go doing..

4. It depends on their discussion n agreement! However, I think ladies know better now.

5. A man with good pair of eyes don't get swayed by the layers of lies lining a lady's life. He sees the diamond in the sea of falling snow!
.....Ball's Principle..... Don

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by MhizzAJ(f): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Not all women...Some...
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by Lionbite(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2017
6. Taking oaths
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by samtinx(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Mr Op,what about the 5 Reckless things men do for love
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by theunnamed: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Anyone in love is reckless, period! lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by usermane(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2017
samtinx:
Mr Op,what about the 5 Reckless things men do for love

Now, that will be a fine topic for the future.
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2017
grin

Using your p**sy & bwest and not using your brain.
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2017
She tells u to come 2her room to give her tutorial on politics. Ahh ahh i be buhari?
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by usermane(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Not all women...Some...

'Most', not just 'some'. Especially the third and fifth in the list.
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by Blackhawk01: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Am I the only lady doubting my gender now? I've been in love and I didn't do any of the acts listed... undecided undecided
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by usermane(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Am I the only lady doubting my gender now? I've been in love and I didn't do any of the acts listed... undecided undecided

Didn't do number 5?
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by tosyne2much(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2017
OP, you forgot to mention these ones

1. Taking of oaths and blood covenant

2. Packing your belongings to his house

3. Assuming the role of a wife after sex

4. Suffocating and monitoring his movement here and there

The list goes on and on cheesy
Re: 5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love by MissJoy29(f): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
I will also add these:

1)Being available for him ALL the time. He calls you 12 hours in a day, he sees you everyday before & after work, even weekends, you are with him.

2) Being overly caring to him even when you see he's not reciprocating.

3) Being the only one trying to make the relationship work.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Relationship Worth Trying To Save / Sexually Transmited Diseases That Condoms Can’t Prevent / Dear Ladies, Your Magical Vagina Isn't Enough For A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.