Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense (5957 Views)

Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! / It's Official: Men Love Breasts More Than Butts / Why Do Men Love Breasts? (2) (3) (4)

Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Millz404(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Have you ever wondered what is it, really, about breasts that make every man go crazy? There can be logical reasons to why are men so obsessed with breasts? Science has the answer. Men love breasts and they have real logical reasons to think about them all the time and science proves it.

In the recent study by neuroscientist Larry Young, the logical reasons found out by him was that the human evolution has led to a neural circuit that works on the same lines between couples as between a mother and her child. Just like babies love breasts, men too!

Breasts are the softest parts of a woman’s body. They are supple and soft, tempting men to grab them. Men love how the breasts feel in their hands and women love when they’re touched. 

A research done by a professor of homeopathic medicine, Mark Eis at Naples University said that staring at women’s breast can increase a man’s life expectancy by 4-6 years. So there you go guys, a good reason to stare the breast!

Men find women breasts comforting. They like to rest their head on them and it can help them make their bad mood disappear in no time. 

Men can make themselves more desirable by stimulating a woman’s breast during pre-intimacy and s3x. As the release of the oxytocin focuses the woman’s attention on her partner, strengthening her desire to bond with her partner.

Men get turned on by the imagination or sight of a woman’s body and that usually starts with the breast. They always catch the attention of every male and can easily arouse them.

Simply, stimulation of breast makes it easier for a man to turn on a woman. This makes men love them even more.

So all the women out there, the next time you catch your man having a sneaky glance at your breasts, just remember, it’s an evolutionary urge and he can’t really help it.

And to all the men the next time a woman objects to your incessant love for breasts, you know what to say!

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Slayer2: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2017
I don't like breast. I prefer ass to breast. But I like a slim girl with a portable breast and portable butt. Don't like anything looking so obvious on a woman's body that's noticed by everyone else, makes me uncomfortable with her in public with all the starring, Nigerian people when no they fit mind their business.
An intellectual slim girl with a beautiful face is the only thing that turns me on. Not dangerous curves, please my life is not hanging on a cliff.

19 Likes

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by BabbanBura(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Millz404:
Have you ever wondered what is it, really, about breasts that make every man go crazy? There can be logical reasons to why are men so obsessed with breasts? We, women, are trying to find the answer to this question since ages and finally, science has answered it. Men love breasts and they have real logical reasons to think about them all the time and science proves it.

In the recent study by neuroscientist Larry Young, the logical reasons found out by him was that the human evolution has led to a neural circuit that works on the same lines between couples as between a mother and her child. Just like babies love breasts, men too!

Breasts are the softest parts of a woman’s body. They are supple and soft, tempting men to grab them. Men love how the breasts feel in their hands and women love when they’re touched. 

A research done by a professor of homeopathic medicine, Mark Eis at Naples University said that staring at women’s breast can increase a man’s life expectancy by 4-6 years. So there you go guys, a good reason to stare the breast!

Men find women breasts comforting. They like to rest their head on them and it can help them make their bad mood disappear in no time. 

Men can make themselves more desirable by stimulating a woman’s breast during pre-intimacy and s3x. As the release of the oxytocin focuses the woman’s attention on her partner, strengthening her desire to bond with her partner.

Men get turned on by the imagination or sight of a woman’s body and that usually starts with the breast. They always catch the attention of every male and can easily arouse them.

Simply, stimulation of breast makes it easier for a man to turn on a woman. This makes men love them even more.

So all the women out there, the next time you catch your man having a sneaky glance at your breasts, just remember, it’s an evolutionary urge and he can’t really help it.

And to all the men the next time a woman objects to your incessant love for breasts, you know what to say!

we hear, fenaralanders, come increase our life expectancy pls
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2017

We love breasts. It's natural. Even the flapping ones.

Lord haff merci. It's my weakness

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by samtinx(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy[ A research done by a professor of
homeopathic medicine, Mark Eis at Naples
University said that staring at women’s
breast can increase a man’s life expectancy
by 4-6 years. So there you go guys, a good
reason to stare the breast] as for me and my fellow NL members we want to live long
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Daniel2289(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2017
We don't have it. So, we love it. Above all, God created it like that.
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2017
#here 2read comments cheesy
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by DaddyKross: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2017

Did i just read "Every man" ? Speak for yourself ogbeni. I don't even care about Aśs, let alone Bress undecided. Just be beautiful and intelligent kiss

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by HARDDON: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Sheun001(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017
embarassed embarassed boobs
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by FvckShiT(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2017
fůck! embarassed just fůcking stick your fůcking intelligent coçk in the middle of that fůcking sexy booobbyyyy while she's fůcking squashing em on your çock cool **fuckingawesome grin
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Millz404(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2017
DaddyKross:

Did i just read "Every man" ? Speak for yourself ogbeni. I don't even care about Aśs, let alone Bress undecided. Just be beautiful and intelligent kiss

Na so.... Gay

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Nedfed(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2017
Show me the man that dos no like breast, and i'll show you the woman that dos not like diçk.
I love breast but not the sagging one

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by iamJ(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2017
DaddyKross:

where you dey?

I wan follow u fight angry how dare u talk about ass like that, no respect angry the fountain of youth abeg show respect
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by iamJ(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Millz404:

Na so.... Gay
u dey mind am

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by iamJ(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

We love breasts. It's natural. Even the flapping ones.

Lord haff merci. It's my weakness
flapping soft ass will change ur life grin

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by iamJ(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by tosyne2much(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2017
I don't think this applies to all men.

Some men love slim and portable ladies with moderate boobs and butts. Some men don't like anything looking so obvious on a woman's body that will be causing unnecessary attention and stares

Only sluts think every man's world revolves around big boobs and butts

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by yanabasee(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Could this be the reasons why our forefathers used to live long? with their women always walking about with bare breasts??

These days, they use hijab to frustrate us!!!

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by iamJ(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2017
samtinx:
cheesy cheesy[ A research done by a professor of
homeopathic medicine, Mark Eis at Naples
University said that staring at women’s
breast can increase a man’s life expectancy
by 4-6 years.
So there you go guys, a good
reason to stare the breast] as for me and my fellow NL members we want to live long
na the very gospel be that

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by iamJ(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2017
yanabasee:
Could this be the reasons why our forefathers used to live long? with their women always walking about with bare breasts??

These days, they use hijab to frustrate us!!!
yes ooo it was why they lived long

Nw padded bra takes away 2 weeks with each stare
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by MrWondah(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2017
tosyne2much:

Some men love slim and portable ladies with moderate boobs and butts. Some men don't like anything looking so obvious on a woman's body that will be causing unnecessary attention and stares

I didn't read where they said Big breasts. Breast na bress na. Weda bigh small flat inflated
Even if e tiny like Dija own

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by tosyne2much(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2017
MrWondah:

I didn't read where they said Big breasts. Breast na bress na. Weda bigh small flat inflated
Even if e tiny like Dija own
All na the same jawe cheesy
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by DaddyKross: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2017
iamJ:
where you dey?

I wan follow u fight angry how dare u talk about ass like that, no respect angry the fountain of youth abeg show respect

cheesy grin

I dey my house but I'm not feeling fine cheesy
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2017
iamJ:
flapping soft ass will change ur life grin

I tell you.
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2017
tosyne2much:

Giving the hopeless hope.

Kontinue!!!
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by QueenSekxy(f): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2017
tosyne2much:

coolcool
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by QueenSekxy(f): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

Giving the hopeless hope.
Kontinue!!!
undecided everyone has different taste oga

Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by tosyne2much(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:
coolcool
Because say you get flat ass and boobs shey? tongue
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:

everyone has different taste oga

What's your own now? I mention your name

Egba mi...

By their comment you shall know them.
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Burgerlomo: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2017
I love boobs so much that I will forever remain straight grin
Re: Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2017
'Logical Reason? Lololol. Smh.

My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper / My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? / Video: Cross Becomes The First Bbnaija Season 6 Housemate To Nack