Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding (39206 Views)

Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's White Wedding Photos / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by iamleumas: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oh...looks like she's gotten over the death of Tagbo. Another man is already thrilling the whole.
Lesson: Live this one life u have gat..careless about what people say inasmuch as u are not hurting anyone. Hence u are gone, life goes on even for ur loved ones.

Meanwhile,

Are you in need of someone who can help you design/redesign a blog at an affordable price? I am readily available.
If you're interested, kindly quote me.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
I don't say this all the time, but She looks stunning cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by DanielsParker(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Slay mama.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Tobycharles: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
DaddyKross:
Caroline save your drama cheesy

We don't need it for a soap opera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by wasco8(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
medolab90:
We don know say today is all about wedding day nothing more

Who knows this slay mama

a won omo tika bodi

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by talk2percy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oh...looks like she's gotten over the death of Tagbo. Another man is already thrilling the whole.
Lesson: Live this one life u have gat..careless about what people say inasmuch as u are not hurting anyone. Hence u are gone, life goes on even for ur loved ones.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by ashawopikin(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
DaddyKross:
i no get time for your soap opera grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Xisnin(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Too bad Caroline Danjuma boyfriend is dead.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by kode12: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
jobaltol:
I hope oritsefemi and his bride are not banking on gifts from friends and family to upset the wedding costs.

As an adage in my land goes:
Bi owo eku semo lonse fi ori

That is: cut your coats according to your size

Debts and loans are not a good way to start one's marriage...
A word is enough for the wise.

Especially to those nairalanders who want a pepper dem wedding way beyond their financial capabilities
Actually the advice should be to cut their coat according to their clothe, because if they should cut according to their size,they might need to borrow clothe from Iya Mulikat and when gbese come na OYO for them
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by wink2015(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why is she still carrying the name of the DANJUMA family years long after her historic break up?

I expect with her breakup from the Danjuma she will go back to her parent name or spinster name.

Or is she still thinking that Danjuma will recall her back.

If she want to be taking seriously by any future spouse she need to drop the DANJUMA luggages and baggages at the footstep of the Danjuma and then move ahead.

She is a pretty lady that any willing male will fall for her.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
So you are Igbo wink
LadyGoddiva:
Someone cannot scratch her yansh in peace again

Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by newoffer: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Most guest are people with broken home. is dis what a carnival looks like. I wonder d colour of Caroline punna
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by colossus91(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Today we know the broke celebrities........cus n.a. dem go full ON2017 grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yep
ChiefPiiko:
So you are Igbo wink

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by lazygal: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I don't say this all the time, but She looks stunning cool

Absolutely stunning . wonder who the tailor is
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Give some "I can sew the style " tailor and they will make you wish you just converted the material into wrapper angry
lazygal:

Absolutely stunning . wonder who the tailor is
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Jamolajay1: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
DaddyKross:

You don't need me in your soap opera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Which state?
LadyGoddiva:
Yep
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Enugu
ChiefPiiko:
Which state?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
It borders my state, I am from Ebonyi, I want to be your friend coz I saw what u did on the food thread undecided
LadyGoddiva:
Enugu
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
So you only wanna be friends because of food?
ChiefPiiko:
It borders my state, I am from Ebonyi, I want to be your friend coz I saw what u did on the food thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
lipsrsealed I look too slim for my liking I could do with some more weight
LadyGoddiva:
grin
So you only wanna be friends because of food?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by lazygal: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Give some "I can sew the style " tailor and they will make you wish you just converted the material into wrapper angry

grin cheesy grin.....hmmmm my dear sometimes you are forced to ask your self if your enemies are trying to get to you through your tailor
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
lazygal:

grin cheesy grin.....hmmmm my dear sometimes you are forced to ask your self if your enemies are trying to get to you through your tailor
grin, the worse part is they will confidently be taking your measurement
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by 1stGenius(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
medolab90:
We don know say today is all about wedding day nothing more

Who knows this slay mama
Lol...scratch and win cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by Obierika(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
miqos02:
ok, fine girl

Where did you see the fine girl?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding by rhelis: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
The celebrities wey no get flight money to go South Africa go attend Lagos own
na so nah. two things are involve, is either you go south Africa or u dey Lagos.
Experience much fun while shopping online at affordable price, plus you can bargain your price online
visit https://rhelis.com
Hurry Now!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office / DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" / Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.