Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,185 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah (1058 Views)

How Can I Get To Alaba International Market From Mobolaji Johnson Train Station / Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by Geetae: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hi people, I am kind of new in Lagos and I have heard and read stories of the popular market in Lagos, I will love to visit to get some few things bit I don't know the way, can someone please give me a breakdown of how to get there and if possible, the prices of each cab/marwa I take, please I stay in ajah, thanks, God bless you.
Re: How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Geetae:
Hi people, I am kind of new in Lagos and I have heard and read stories of the popular market in Lagos, I will love to visit to get some few things bit I don't know the way, can someone please give me a breakdown of how to get there and if possible, the prices of each cab/marwa I take, please I stay in ajah, thanks, God bless you.
welcome. You dont really need a cab, just get a popcorn and pure water, u will always see ppl to trek with, from one bustop to another. As for kantanguwa, go very early then u get slightly cheap things. But i dont know the direction, the next person
Re: How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by theunnamed: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ive never been to Ajah so i dont know what bus(es) to take but once you get to Surulere take a bus going to Oshodi,the fare should be about 250 or 300.
When you get to Oshodi take a bus going to "toll gate" i dont know how much it is now but it used to be 200.
if you dont find a bus going to toll gate,take one going to Ikeja,which should be N50.
you'll definately get a bus to toll gate at Ikeja fr about N150 or so,tell the bus driver that you're going to that market you said

tadaaaaa
Re: How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by ChopBellefull(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Op... U sef wan buy okrika.. grin grin Bbad guy

D poster above me has said it all
Re: How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by Geetae: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Op... U sef wan buy okrika.. grin grin Bbad guy

D poster above me has said it all

Lady actually, I want to get them for my church, do you please have the direction from ajah?
Re: How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by Geetae: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
theunnamed:
Ive never been to Ajah so i dont know what bus(es) to take but once you get to Surulere take a bus going to Oshodi,the fare should be about 250 or 300.
When you get to Oshodi take a bus going to "toll gate" i dont know how much it is now but it used to be 200.
if you dont find a bus going to toll gate,take one going to Ikeja,which should be N50.
you'll definately get a bus to toll gate at Ikeja fr about N150 or so,tell the bus driver that you're going to that market you said

tadaaaaa

Thanks sir, God bless
Re: How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by Joshrob(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Geetae:

Guy don't mind those guys at the entrance of the market calling and following you..they will scams you and don't forget to hold your money well...go inside the market and get whatever you want..
you can even go further inside the market, that's where the best are...
Re: How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Geetae:

Lady actually, I want to get them for my church, do you please have the direction from ajah?
from ajah take bus to iyanaipaja or oshodi. From oshodi take bus going to toll gate. Tell conductor he go stop der. Its by d road
Re: How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by Geetae: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thanks all, I appreciate, God bless
Re: How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by IAMSASHY(f): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
undecided babe dat market 2 hot, dnt go dere and act like jjc ooo, dey wl finish u. D market is jst by road side, ntin is confusing dere, walk around and u wl definitely see Wat u wnt, d moment u ask any of dose hanging guys question, ur own don finish.
Re: How Do I Get To Kantangowa Market From Ajah by Opus85(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
That place is called super bus stop immediately you descend the new bridge. If you can find a bus going to oshodi, from oshodi enter iyana iPaja - toll gate bus tell the conductor you want to stop at super bus stop. The market is at super, on the road. That is where they built the new bridge. Na okrika market shaa

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes BLIND In One Eye After Powerful Orgasm Following ‘vigorous Sex / Guys, Check Out These Camel Toes!!! / Checkout The 6 Ways To Know A Woman Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.