Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose (1064 Views)

Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Heaps Of Refuse Litter Onitsha Metropolis As Evacuators’ Strike Continues / Heaps Of Refuse At Lagos Island, Beside Lagos Central Mosque (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose by CeoNewshelm(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nigeria's former President Goodluck Jonathan has heaped praises on Governor Ayodele Fayose to commiserate with the latter's on his 57th birthday anniversary.

In a statement, Jonathan described Fayose as a leader.

"As a leader and trail-blazer, you have spearheaded numerous initiatives and accomplishments that have not only remarkably improved the quality of life in Ekiti State, but have also set new standards in innovative governance", he said.

"You are a patriot who is always resolute and forthright in canvassing your views on matters of progressive politics and national development.”

http://newshelmng.com/goodluck-jonathan-heaps-praises-gov-ayo-fayose/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose by EASY39(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
II
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose by biafraisdead(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
politics in Nigeria is a stupid and dirty game. Because Fayose always says things in ur defence/favour otherwise no right thinking human being on the surface of this earth should shower praises on Fayose cos he has lost every bit of respect and integrity. I swear if Fayose were to be my Father I would have disowned him as my Father. that guy has brought shame to Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose by chukwuemekafran(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
biafraisdead:
politics in Nigeria is a stupid and dirty game. Because Fayose always says things in ur defence/favour otherwise no right thinking human being on the surface of this earth should shower praises on Fayose cos he has lost every bit of respect and integrity. I swear if Fayose were to be my Father I would have disowned him as my Father. that guy has brought shame to Nigeria.
Why are you so pained?
Fayose is not your father and can never be your father,Jonathan is the leader of his party therefore have all the right to heap encomium on his as part of him birthday greetings.
Are you angry that he has to some extent helped in putting your Fulani killer herdsmen where they ought to belong? sorry bro that is the wishes of the people .
we the masses are strongly behind him,a million of your type can not stop the love the people have for him,if you like say whatever you like Fayose is the man of the people.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sarrki grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose by magoo10(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
Happy birthday once again to oga fayose,you are a man that have given voice to the ordinary people.

The dictator in power today never believed that any Nigerian would speak against him, neither did the Fulani killer herdsmen believe that there will be a law that will keep them in the proper position.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose by Flexherbal(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
God bless the living!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose by yarimo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
GEJ must be suffering from too much intake of WEED , what numerous initiative accomplishments has FAYOSE completed in Ekiti State or in any were? undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Heaps Praises On Gov Ayo Fayose by Isokowadoo: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
yarimo:
GEJ must be suffering from too much intake of WEED , what numerous initiative accomplishments has FAYOSE completed in Ekiti State or in any were? undecided

A very Disrespectful Notaner speaks

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FG Ban Of Open Grazing, Another Camouflage Lie! / South-west Are Happy To Have Buhari As President / Obanikoro Vs Yayi: Crisis Looms In Nigeria’s Largest Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.