Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,450 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do... (544 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Just Useless? / Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do... by fineboynl(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
if some guys are following you. anything you do they will do. if you changed beer brand they will all change to yours. if you date or slept with a girl they will want to date or sleep with that girl after you through.

they have already configured their mind that you are the best and you know what is good. they feel that they don't know the best and they need to follow you.

i have observe this a lot and keep on wondering why do guys following me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do... by greatnaija01: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
PLS you are the only one having the issue o. maybe you have a spirit making you think that way. or you are just full of yourself

fineboynl:
if some guys are following you. anything you do they will do. if you changed beer brand they will all change to yours. if you date or slept with a girl they will want to date or sleep with that girl after you through.

they have already configured their mind that you are the best and you know what is good. they feel that they don't know the best and they need to follow you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do... by ololadeking(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
a
Re: Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do... by HARDLABOR: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
fineboynl:

Guy u geh prob but u neva knw undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do... by Oyindidi(f): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do... by ikeepitreal(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
The only thing following you is your tattered shadow.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
You are not wrong there are a couple of people like that, there's one on NL that follows me everywhere any female I say hi to he does the same, he even followed me at a point, but I refused to follow back. Annoying part is there don't implement anything there see you doing there just want to sabotage.

I wish we could block some people here, coz there will make u uncomfortable interacting with people online

fineboynl:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I F*cked For Iphone 6 - Teen Shades Her Friend / Confessions Of A Christian Brother: Choose Right / Who Is More Beautiful And Good Body Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.