Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? (26235 Views)

Look At All The Sugar You're Consuming / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? / Any Ways/Drug That Can Reduce Sugar In My Body??..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2017
iluvpomo:
how is being an attention seeker better than being gay?

koitázo pros ta páno o fílos mou
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 4:40am On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:
Yes I like to kiss a man’s rear
No surprise with your post, you are just being an attention seeking gay ...
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by opisco01(m): 6:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Gr8
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2017
iluvpomo:

nana i koʻu hoa
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:
Yes I like to suck a man’s dik
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2017
iluvpomo:

nézz fel a barátom
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:
I once liked women but when I mistakenly touched a man in the shower, I realized I was different. So, yes, I like to suck a man’s dik
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
iluvpomo:

breathnú suas mo chara
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:
breathnú suas mo chara
ha ha ... you have become monotonous.

Your original, verifiable, posts :
forreelinc:
ew banana is gay
forreelinc:
sad ok I be gay and your point is?

You were obviously seeking attention with the first post and then in the subsequent post conceded that you are a homösexual which probably explains why you lashed out when I challenged the relevance of your first post (which you dared not ever explain).

Your repeated outbursts are indicative of your triggered state and your crètinism has unfortunately made you boring to interact with. So I’ll leave you with the “two famous bananas” that you and your gáy lover can use the next time you both get freaky in anál pleasures grin

Bye dude, cheers and I’ll see you around. cool

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
iluvpomo:

meum respice
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 02, 2019
Beastly m8 I love the use of layout and gradient! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) / Unidentified Man Dies In A Commercial Bus In Kano (Photos) / Can Ampiclox Be Used To Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.