Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? (26202 Views)

Look At All The Sugar You're Consuming / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? / Any Ways/Drug That Can Reduce Sugar In My Body??..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
No action required, you are free to choose your lifestyle & orientation...

hmm so why did you mention me in the first place?
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
forreelinc:
hmm so why did you mention me in the first place?
To indicate that you and your perceived notion of the banana fruit are the same
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
To indicate that you and your perceived notion of the banana fruit are the same
and why did you think your "indication" would be relevant?
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
forreelinc:
and why did you think your "indication" would be relevant?
It is relevant, a connection between your view of a banana fruit and your underlying physical attraction to men.
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
It is relevant, a connection between your view of a banana fruit and your underlying physical attraction to men.
wow that made absolutely no sense but lets try again take a deep breath and look for a good answer ready? here is the question again:

why did you think your "indication" would be relevant?
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
forreelinc:
wow that made absolutely no sense but lets try again take a deep breath and look for a good answer ready? here is the question again:
why did you think your "indication" would be relevant?
It is not my fault that you are unable to comprehend English ... (perhaps many distracting homoerotíc thoughts running through your head).
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
It is not my fault that you are unable to comprehend English ... (perhaps many distracting homoerotíc thoughts running through your head).

eyah! bros don dey frustrate. oya oya make I ask you question wey suit your level

have you eaten today?
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
forreelinc:
eyah! bros don dey frustrate. oya oya make I ask you question wey suit your level
have you eaten today?
I am fine thank you - good luck with your homoerótic lifestyle.
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
I am fine thank you - good luck with your homoerótic lifestyle.

eyah bros don tire kpele. next time you want to troll make you dey look name first

ps the best way to answer a "have you eaten" question is either yes or no.
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
forreelinc:
eyah bros don tire kpele. next time you want to troll make you dey look name first
ps the best way to answer a "have you eaten" question is either yes or no.
Perhaps food is a main issue to you ... I do understand and empathize.
I was not trolling. I merely stated a fact about your homoerótic lifestyle and you became irked for some reason.
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:

Perhaps food is a main issue to you ... I do understand and empathize.
smh, loox like processing sarcasm is a problem for you...I do understand and empathize

iluvpomo:

I was not trolling. I merely stated a fact about your homoerótic lifestyle and you became irked for some reason.
mmmhmm whatever floats your boat troll sorry I mean Mr indicator
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
forreelinc:

smh, loox like processing sarcasm is a problem for you...I do understand and empathize

mmmhmm whatever floats your boat troll sorry I mean Mr indicator
perhaps you can ask your boyfriend to do you to alleviate your hurt feelings ...
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
perhaps you can ask your boyfriend to do you to alleviate your hurt feelings ...

hmmmm throwing random words around? smh
like I said whatever floats your boat Mr indicator
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
forreelinc:

hmmmm throwing random words around? smh
like I said whatever floats your boat Mr indicator
just stating facts, cheers.
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:59am On Nov 27, 2017
mattiu:

Pawpaw (Papayas) are also foods with an excellent alkaline content as well as put out lots of alkaline ash. Eating papayas on a regular basis contributes to shining skin along with glossy hair.
water melon people don't know is a bit high in sugar... but depends on your sugar levels it is advised to consume it moderately. if your blood sugar level is high you can go for more vegetables or consume it once a while...

Thanks. I am heavy on water melon. I need to check my blood sugar level I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
just stating facts, cheers.
hmmm more random words. keep it up
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by Ubiquity: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2017
HeWrites:
I love this.. Thanks op

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi
The article is contradictory, why say it's wise to control quantity of fruits intake at the end after telling us there's no risk in fructose consumption

1 Like

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by mattiu(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Ubiquity:

The article is contradictory, why say it's wise to control quantity of fruits intake at the end after telling us there's no risk in fructose consumption
the risk is too much consumption of it... take for instance eating too much banana what do u think will happen to your body. no risk in fructose is consuming at a moderate level. most people feel because it is a natural sugar then it has no single side effect. it does have when u consume excessively that's why it is more advisable to eat more of veggies thank you
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by romeorailss: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Wait

So you want to reduce my love for consuming banana in large quantities abi angry wait let me consult my doctor.

BTW i dont think granulated white sugar should be on that list.

It's dope when I hear ladies say how much they love bananana cheesy smiley
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by romeorailss: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2017
Yewandequeen:

i love bananas because when u eat it on empty stomach u will feel full all day long without worrying about food.

Wow cheesy I love yewande
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:
hmmm more random words. keep it up
It is OK, I won’t hurt your hömo feelings anymore. Bye bye ... no let police catch you with your homoèrotic activities... or at least hold settle money for hand grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
It is OK, I won’t hurt your hömo feelings anymore. Bye bye ... no let police catch you with your homoèrotic activities... or at least hold settle money for hand grin

eh? this one still dey? how pathetic
so you went into hiding, siddon, over think and this was the best you could come up with?

abeg nairalanders help am laff make e desperate come back attempt not be in vain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

eh? this one still dey? how pathetic
so you went into hiding, siddon, over think and this was the best you could come up with?

abeg nairalanders help am laff make e desperate come back attempt not be in vain

my gift to you and your boyfriend...

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
my gift to you and your boyfriend...

angry nairalanders na wa for you I can't you see someone is toiling and stressing for an epic comeback you cannot even drop one like what's wrong with y'all

don't worry Mr indicator lemme give you one like for your trouble

4 Likes

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

angry nairalanders na wa for you I can't you see someone is toiling and stressing for an epic comeback you cannot even drop one like what's wrong with y'all

don't worry Mr indicator lemme give you one like for your trouble
Typical gáy behavior... clamoring for attention from others ... wear your skirt, it may help grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:

Typical gáy behavior... clamoring for attention from others ... wear your skirt, it may help grin

oya I have given you one like to get you going
don't say I no try for you o

1 Like

Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

oya I have given you one like to get you going
don't say I no try for you o
thank you, greet your boyfriend for me
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
thank you, greet your boyfriend for me

don't worry the lord is your strength you will get that like you desperately need
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:
don't worry the lord is your strength you will get that like you desperately need
"Likes" are for queers like you ..... grin
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
"Likes" are for queers like you ..... grin

cry aw trying to justify why he is getting no likes ,before nko wetin you go talk?
after all na person wey no get money for beer dey claim say e bitter
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by iluvpomo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:
cry aw trying to justify why he is getting no likes ,before nko wetin you go talk?
after all na person wey no get money for beer dey claim say e bitter
U live for likes, just like you like it from the ..... shocked
Re: Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? by forreelinc(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
iluvpomo:
U live for likes, just like you like it from the ..... shocked
ah ah why are you trying to justify not having likes? stop making excuses and work on becoming an interesting Person the likes will come you hear? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Miracle Leaf / The Challenges Of Being A Nigerian Nurse / 15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.