Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

She Didnt Want Me,now She Is Upset Her Sister Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didnt Want Me,now She Is Upset Her Sister Wants Me (837 Views)

First Time In My Life I Knack And She Didnt Cum / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / We Smooched I Was So Hopeful Buj She Didnt Let Me Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Didnt Want Me,now She Is Upset Her Sister Wants Me by ORAGBON(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Dear Jzhane,

Joy and her sister Judith are very lovely twins sisters. They recently started working out in the same gym as me. They are so hot,everyone stares at them when they walk into the gym.

I mean,the guys envied the trainers for having the opportunity to talk to them and be with them at close range,all in the name of being their trainers…lol

Well,after the second week,I took matters into my hands and introduced myself.I found out that the girls are single,wow!

So I took interest,in one of them,Joy. I started trying to date her. I had become friends with them after a few hangouts but I wanted to take things to the next level. I observed however that this babe,Joy was not feeling me and I kinda liked her more than her sister. I tried to get her attention for almost a month but she didnt respond. I tried to take her to lovely date spots,she refused. I bought her perfumes,gifts,etc..she told me shes not interested but we can be friends....Read More

.....see more true life stories

http://livelystones.com.ng/didnt-want-menow-upset-sister-wants/
Re: She Didnt Want Me,now She Is Upset Her Sister Wants Me by Macgreat(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2017
cheesy

You know, you can marry both of them

1 Like

Re: She Didnt Want Me,now She Is Upset Her Sister Wants Me by Nwodosis(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2017
After seeing the more, I will advice
Re: She Didnt Want Me,now She Is Upset Her Sister Wants Me by chuckyly(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Just set the jealous twin sister up with someone. She no go get una time again.
Re: She Didnt Want Me,now She Is Upset Her Sister Wants Me by jonadaft: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2017
Macgreat:
cheesy

You know, you can marry both of them
Wow
My thought..

Exactly what I'll do.
It's happening alot this days.
Re: She Didnt Want Me,now She Is Upset Her Sister Wants Me by Zannx(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Na this kin package I dey like.. My man shower the other girl sister with gifts like you did for the other girl and spend more time with her and treat her like no other...it will for sure for syre pain the other sis... She will learn that the world doesn't revolve around her..
Re: She Didnt Want Me,now She Is Upset Her Sister Wants Me by Zhahovic(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2017
forget about the first one that was proving hard to get.......

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Reveal My Secrete And show my big fat D.[photos] / Major Fact About Sex Dolls:Guys/Girls Do U All Agree With This? ( Pics) / Nigerian Mom Gives Birth Inside Plane En Route New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.