Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (18542 Views)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Own A Digital Service Resseller Website, Make $800 Monthly Perfect For Bignners / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
samtobi:
Thanks for the lecture. Who would imagine that a name like this will sell:

Sicherheitsdienst.de

it is not a .com, not easy to pronounce, and it is not even short. Yet, it sold.

Are there other hidden factors to look out for when choosing a domain name?
Just curious...
The .de ccTLD (country code top level domain) you mentioned above belongs to Germany and I can't comment on it because I don't understand German. If you go through the top domain sales for the year as reported by DnJournal (I dropped the link in this thread), you will discover that it is not only .com TLD that is selling, other TLDs are selling including ccTLDs, (.uk, .de, .cn, .ng, etc.) but .com dominates the sales pages. There are special factors to consider if you want to invest in non .com and I may treat them in this thread if time permits. If you also analyse the daily sales report on Namebio, you will discover that long names are selling but they are not comparable to short names.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Emperorchix(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
how does one know, a domain that has a trademark
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Emperorchix:
how does one know, a domain that has a trademark
Visit Uspto.gov. However, if a dictionary word is trademarked, there is a way we go about it without running foul of the law but I can't reveal it on this thread because it is classified. You can enrol for my Online Mentoring Program to get such an information.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by nairabacks(f): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
sholatour:
Visit Uspto.gov. However, if a dictionary word is trademarked, there is a way we go about it without running foul of the law but I can't reveal it on this thread because it is classified. You can enrol for my Online Mentoring Program to get such an information.

Hi
I have a domain i newly registered but i noticed i cant transfer it for 60 days.
Also i bought the domain from whogohost.com
is there any disadvantage of buying from nigerian registrar ?
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
nairabacks:

Hi
I have a domain i newly registered but i noticed i cant transfer it for 60 days.
Also i bought the domain from whogohost.com
is there any disadvantage of buying from nigerian registrar ?

There is always a 60-day transfer lock period for newly registered and newly transfered domains. However, if you are transfering within a registrar, known as domain push, there is no lock with most registrars. There is nothing bad in buying from a Nigerian registrar if it has a good domain push policy and your buyer is ready to register on its platform for a domain push or ready to wait for the 60-day lock period to be over so that the domain can be transfered to the buyer.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by nairabacks(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
sholatour:
There is always a 60-day transfer lock period for newly registered and newly transfered domains. However, if you are transfering within a registrar, known as domain push, there is no lock with most registrars. There is nothing bad in buying from a Nigerian registrar if it has a good domain push policy and your buyer is ready to register on its platform for a domain push or ready to wait for the 60-day lock period to be over so that the domain can be transfered to the buyer.

Thanks.
No buyer yet. its actually parked with afternic.com The domain is only 5 days old.
whogohost push policy is actually 5 days.
Buyers could lose interest in that period.
i need a faster transfer policy for prospectivw buyers.

What do think i can do in the meantime to expose my parked domain to more buyers ?
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Emperorchix(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
sholatour:
but you said the training is free
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
nairabacks:

Thanks.
No buyer yet. its actually parked with afternic.com The domain is only 5 days old.
whogohost push policy is actually 5 days.
Buyers could lose interest in that period.
i need a faster transfer policy for prospectivw buyers.

What do think i can do in the meantime to expose my parked domain to more buyers ?

There are some things I can't say on threads based on business ethics, send me a mail with details and I will advise you.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by buzoh123: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Am interested bro
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by nairabacks(f): 12:25am On Dec 03, 2017
sholatour:
There are some things I can't say on threads based on business ethics, send me a mail with details and I will advise you.

I will.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2017
nairabacks:

I will. Thanks.
You are welcome.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by osobase01(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2017
so how do we register for dis your online mentoring or program
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by mukhcech(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Emperorchix:
but you said the training is free

Nothing is free Sir. I am personally tired of threads like this.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
osobase01:
so how do we register for dis your online mentoring or program
If you read this thread properly from the beginning, you will know.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
I will continue the lecture tomorrow when I will be discussing the 23 tools a serious domainer must have.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Emperorchix(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
mukhcech:

Nothing is free Sir. I am personally tired of threads like this.
he is just creating the thread to advestise his mentorship program, in the name of free training. But i think it's too early to start the advert when the training is just beginning cos he may be driving away prospective clients without knowing.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2017
In a few hours from now, I will continue with the lecture.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Gentlevin: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2017
sholatour:
In a few hours from now, I will continue with the lecture.
yeah bro.....hope your weekend was good........
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Gentlevin:
yeah bro.....hope your weekend was good........
Yeah, thanks.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2017
23 Tools A Serious Domainer Must Have:

Here are the 23 tools you must have if you want to succeed in domaining. The world is very competitive and the scenarios where you can easily be out-competed are many. That is why you need domaining tools to help you speed up your decision and manage your portfolio. I personally use these tools but I won't be able to reveal the tricks I use to exploit them in this thread so that I don't run foul of the law, I can only reveal such tricks to students who enrol for my Online Mentoring Program.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Tool 1: DomainsBot: DomainsBot has been operating since 2004, taking your ideas and turning them into names, showing available domain suggestions, alerting you of expired, expiring as well as for-sale domains and providing a whois search.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by deafeyez: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2017
sholatour:
Tool 1: DomainsBot: DomainsBot has been operating since 2004, taking your ideas and turning them into names, showing available domain suggestions, alerting you of expired, expiring as well as for-sale domains and providing a whois search.

So this domain searches the internet 247 for expired domains.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Gentlevin: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
sholatour:
Thanks boss for this info. I quickly visited the site and it really saved me the time I usually spent checking domain availability one by one on godaddy......thanks.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tool 2: Bulktopia: Bulktopia provides domain name suggestions based on your keywords, along with research into potential domains, such as age, expiration, page rank, backlinks and social media account availability.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tool 3: Estibot: Estibot is a trusted and widely used free domain appraisal service providing over 1.3 million appraisals per day. Its search engine is trusted by registrars, parking companies and investors to generate accurate fair market value based on historical sales and other criteria including search statistics.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tool 4: Alexa: Alexa provides web traffic data, global rankings and other information about websites. Alexa ranks website based primarily on tracking a sample set of internet traffic and the lower the Alexa ranking of a website, the more traffic it gets. For example, a website with an Alexa ranking of 150 gets more traffic than a website with an Alexa ranking of 2500. Alexa is used in domaining to know the popularity of an expiring domain.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Tool 5: Valuate: Valuate is a free appraisal tool owned by Uniregistry and it uses Estibot 2.0 valuation engine. This means that the value you will get on Estibot is the same with what you will get on Valuate. However, Valuate will not give you domain appraisal details like Estibot but it will give you more free daily appraisals than Estibot.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Other 18 Tools: The remaining 18 tools are exclusive to students of my Online Mentoring Program and you will need to register for the program to get the tools. I personally like tools 8 and 10 because they contribute 90% to my success in the business.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
In the next lecture, I will be discussing the domain buying strategies for a domainer. Questions and comments are welcomed.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Gentlevin: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
sholatour:
In the next lecture, I will be discussing the domain buying strategies for a domainer. Questions and comments are welcomed.
thanks bro for today's lecture......After checking out all the tools u dropped today, I was able to discover other tools such as namemesh and so on......thanks....
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2017
Gentlevin:
thanks bro for today's lecture......After checking out all the tools u dropped today, I was able to discover other tools such as namemesh and so on......thanks....
Well done.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Domain Buying Strategies For A Domainer: There are two buying strategies for a domainer: (1) Buying From The Primary Market (2) Buying From The Secondary Market.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Grants Wema Bank National License / How Nigerian Banks Are Making Nigerians POOR. / CBN Raises Interest Rate To 14%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.