Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (18550 Views)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Own A Digital Service Resseller Website, Make $800 Monthly Perfect For Bignners / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2017
Gentlevin:
well it's OK. At least its an addition to d ones u already have with u.....
so did u get d cash via paypal or Transfer via transfast?
Well, let's thank God. I got paid through wire transfer.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by iykepromotions: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
sholatour:
Just completed the deal for the sale of budgetchairs.com on GoDaddy for just $654.
Why raising false alarm to the mods to delete my first enquiry. Again congrats on your sale but your sales report is not complete and looks suspicious if you won't include how long you've been holding that domain and more importantly, a mere screenshot of your Godaddy sale.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2017
iykepromotions:
Why raising false alarm to the mods to delete my first enquiry. Again congrats on your sale but your sales report is not complete and looks suspicious if you won't include how long you've been holding that domain and more importantly, a mere screenshot of your Godaddy sale.

Regards.
If you are truly a domainer, why not use the right domaining tool to investigate the sale and post your finding here. I'm not revealing more than what I've revealed and I don't owe anybody any apology for that. For your information, screenshot is not a proof of domain sale because it can be photoshopped.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by iykepromotions: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2017
sholatour:
If you are truly a domainer, why not use the right domaining tool to investigate the sale and post your finding here. I'm not revealing more than what I've revealed and I don't owe anybody any apology for that. For your information, screenshot is not a proof of domain sale because it can be photoshopped.
If am a real domainer? I doubt if you have made a sale of $100 before. I would advice you to stop misleading others, Pasting copied information you read up somewhere and never practised, bumping your thread with copied qoutations and seek for help if you need one. being sincere pays.

Thanks.
cc; 2sexycom, expertix

1 Like

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by 2sexycom(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
iykepromotions:
If am a real domainer? I doubt if you have made a sale of $100 before. I would advice you to stop misleading others, Pasting copied information you read up somewhere and never practised, bumping your thread with copied qoutations and seek for help if you need one. being sincere pays.

Thanks.
cc; 2sexycom, expertix
lol...Leave the guy grin
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Don't play games that you don't understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them. - Tony Hsieh
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
I just generated about 50 quality names through my domain name generating tool and registered 42 of them. I will be giving out the remaining 8 here free of charge for followers of this thread. The name I will give out today is MegaProcessing.com; it is available for registration and if you don't register it, I will register it very soon after I have sold some names. Some of the comparables of the name are MegaBooking.com sold for $7700 on Sedo, SmartProcessing.com sold for $5000 on Sedo, PlatinumProcessing.com sold for $1249 on Sedo, just to mention a few. Good luck.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Gentlevin: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
sholatour:
I just generated about 50 quality names through my domain name generating tool and registered 42 of them. I will be giving out the remaining 8 here free of charge for followers of this thread. The name I will give out today is MegaProcessing.com; it is available for registration and if you don't register it, I will register it very soon after I have sold some names. Some of the comparables of the name are MegaBooking.com sold for $7700 on Sedo, SmartProcessing.com sold for $5000 on Sedo, PlatinumProcessing.com sold for $1249 on Sedo, just to mention a few. Good luck.
yeah bro...give me that one....share the love...
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by JoshMedia: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2017
sholatour:
Well, let's thank God. I got paid through wire transfer.

Yes, that's also cool.
You can as well withdraw your fund into a domiciliary account while you sell it to me (My rate will pay you than wire transfer) at a reasonable rate than the wire transfer

In case you have no Domiciliary account you can withdraw directly into mine if you're trustworthy.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by SteadyOdds(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2017
Well done sir! Please I how much is the worth of this domain: TechNewsy.com
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
SteadyOdds:
Well done sir! Please I how much is the worth of this domain: TechNewsy.com
Domain names have retail and wholesale values. The retail value is the amount a domainer, who is ready to hold on to it until an end-user shows face, is ready to pay and the comparables of the keywords involved plus many other factors. The retail value is the amount an end-user is willing to pay for a name. Check out its comparables at namebio and come up with a reasonable value.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Thatcutebayelsa(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2017
Mr lecturer sorry what do you mean by Dorman must have end user value, a but lost there.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Thatcutebayelsa:
Mr lecturer sorry what do you mean by Dorman must have end user value, a but lost there.
A domain end user is someone that builds a website on a domain name. I hope this answers your question.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's hard to do a really good job on anything you don't think about in the shower. - Paul Graham
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:19am On Jan 03, 2018
sholatour:
It's hard to do a really good job on anything you don't think about in the shower. - Paul Graham
Hello Shola, I registered a domain about thirty days ago and I'm sending some outbound email offers using tips I found on namepros. My question is how long before I would be able to do a transfer or a push cos I read vaguely somewhere about lock periods etc. Also what do you use most, Flippa/Sedo/GoDaddy auctions? Also what's your thought on Payoneer Escrow? they have lower fees comparable to others.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:16am On Jan 03, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:
Hello Shola, I registered a domain about thirty days ago and I'm sending some outbound email offers using tips I found on namepros. My question is how long before I would be able to do a transfer or a push cos I read vaguely somewhere about lock periods etc. Also what do you use most, Flippa/Sedo/GoDaddy auctions? Also what's your thought on Payoneer Escrow? they have lower fees comparable to others.
There is a 60-day lock period when a domain is registered, transferred or there is a change to whois. During the lock period, you cannot transfer from one registrar to another. However, lock period does not affect domain push which is the movement of a domain from one account to another within the same registrar. I sell domains on flippa, afternic, sedo, godaddy and namejet but they all have unique rules. Payoneer escrow offers escrow services online, including domain sales, and their service is not bad.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2018
sholatour:
There is a 60-day lock period when a domain is registered, transferred or there is a change to whois. During the lock period, you cannot transfer from one registrar to another. However, lock period does not affect domain push which is the movement of a domain from one account to another within the same registrar. I sell domains on flippa, afternic, sedo, godaddy and namejet but they all have unique rules. Payoneer escrow offers escrow services online, including domain sales, and their service is not bad.
Thanks man. I tried opening an account with Sedo, they sent me a paper that needs to be faxed back, is that a general thing?
2. How do you receive your payments from Godaddy auctions, I only have a payonneer account. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:
Thanks man. I tried opening an account with Sedo, they sent me a paper that needs to be faxed back, is that a general thing?
2. How do you receive your payments from Godaddy auctions, I only have a payonneer account. Thanks.
You need to be verified on Sedo before you can be allowed to sell via the site. I receive payment from godaddy through wire transfer and you can also receive payment through paypal because godaddy does not pay through payoneer.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2018
Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by Ammc(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:

I can help you to receive the payment through PayPal
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by dany4life(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
sholatour:
The essence of this thread is to expose more Nigerians to domain trading business which is very popular in populous countries like India as well as China and has been contributing a lot to their GDP. The thread will also help those who are already involved in the business but not doing it right and not making progress. It is my wish that this thread will produce many Nigerian millionaires in domain trading and our society will be better for it.
Am interested
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
dany4life:
Am interested
You can mail me at sholatour@yahoo.com or whatsapp me at +2348156217344.
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2018
If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. - Jim Rohn
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2018
I stumbled on this article and I think it will be helpful: [url]https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.domaining.com/headline/%3Fh%3D4062712&hl=en-NG&tg=689&tk=17161671010891819861[/url]
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. - Winston Churchill
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2018
If you look really closely, most overnight successes took a long time. - Steve Jobs
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
If you want to succeed, your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure. - Bill Cosby
Re: How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names by sholatour(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Opportunities don't happen, you create them. - Chris Grosser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Will Fetch $6bn Forex Yearly - CBN / Fruit Juice Packaging In Nigeria / Counting Your Money At The ATM: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.