Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (31745 Views)

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Vikky014(f): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
Our tithes should be used to help these people ... Don't you think so Pastors
how much do you pay every month as ur tithe. don't say our.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by highchief1: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Munae:
God is in control.
allah
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Chukazu: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:
I feel for the man if the story is legit. Government should start implementing policy to control birth rate. This will aid the country growing problems.

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by columbus007(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Munae:

yes that's me.

But don't you think you be thinking of how to help??
yes,your wish I will obey seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Chukazu: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:
I feel for the man if the story is legit. Government should start implementing policy to control birth rate. This will aid the country growing problems.

Our problem is not so much about birth control.

The major issue is with proper health care delivery; Nigeria has the highest number of maternal mortality rate in the world,that woman's death is just one example.

Out of 100k child birth, you are likely to have almost 2,000 death embarassed...that is how alarming ...
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Munae:
God is in control.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by djgroove(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
go to www.efundyou.com. you can get help from there.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Prettyenit18(f): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tell them grin
dingbang:
Our tithes should be used to help these people ... Don't you think so Pastors
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Ohcanada(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

No grudges held bro.
I just can't understand how you presumed the fact that he is a Muslim.
I know he is, he can't deny it
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by brushesz: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Governor Godswill Akpabio is from Essien Udim LGA.

His bro needs help!!!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
littlewonders:

Bros.... This tithe thing really pain you o..
but he is correct! let the tihites pay for the wellbeign of these babies, and were was God when the poor woman died? why didn't God save her? angry
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
this is in a country were a senator owns 12 private cars and expensive ones too.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Over here the man will get a 2 bedroom house fully furnished with cash to look after those childre, and he will not pay any rent until they are 16 years old.

I can not believe women are still dying of child birth in nigeria. this is so sad!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
Over here the man will get a 2 bedroom house fully furnished with cash to look after those childre, and he will not pay any rent until they are 16 years old.

I can not believe women are still dying of child birth in nigeria. this is so sad!

Such is life here
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by oloshelu1: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
divine helper will locate them by special grace of almighty God amen.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
If it's true, then displaying his account details will be in order.
Those twins just have to be catered for

Enough of our prayers, let's raise money for this man and his babies, anyone interested let me know. I'll start with 10k.

Bido.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bidobado:

Enough of our prayers, let's raise money for this man and his babies, anyone interested let me know. I'll start with 10k.

Bido.
Where's his account info
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by vicraven(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2017
account info please??...
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by columbus007(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
bro I hope say I no offend you sha cheesy
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by odaniel1(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2017
I hope Funk Akindele sees this and realizes the opportunity God has given her in the miscarriage she had to have another set again?
Be grateful for Life people, ts d most valuable asset we have!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by hAlexandro(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2017
ochardbaby:

Sir,
Our welfare home has been turned into. Welfare sales home.
well you have a point but yet still we have the good ones
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Whighamsdfg: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Politically ,Tribalism, Religious beliefs won't allow it to see the end of the day
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Munae(f): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2017
columbus007:
yes,your wish I will obey seriously grin

God is in control.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Munae(f): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2017
columbus007:
u are beautiful and I mean it,first time I will be doing dis on nairaland dat is if that picture is really you tho.

Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by columbus007(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

God is in control.
very well,Gods control is the best,and i'am sure he will be bringing us close soon and that will be my very delight smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by Seunfunmi18(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
columbus007:
bro I hope say I no offend you sha cheesy

Smiles

We are cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos by anoda(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
littlewonders:

The problem isn't about politics, tribes or religious sentiment, the problem is YOU and I. Yes! I and You have refused to let good policy take place. If we can stand as one with one voice to things that are truly right then all these politics, religion and tribe wouldn't be a factor.

Loving is the greatest weapon on earth until we use this tool we might forever be a slave to politics and its ilk.

just agree to what @sarrki said

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely / Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.