Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Are There Things That Will Make Your Partner Leave You If He Or She Hears??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Things That Will Make Your Partner Leave You If He Or She Hears??? (329 Views)

Are There Things Than Men Can Do That Women Can't Realistically Do? / There Things To Always Keep Private. True Or False? / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Things That Will Make Your Partner Leave You If He Or She Hears??? by eberetos: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
No one is angel Gabriel, so we all have bad pasts and good past with good future.

But some of us have secrets presently that if our partner hears, he or she could leave, do you have any ur partner doesn't know??
Re: Are There Things That Will Make Your Partner Leave You If He Or She Hears??? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't think I have any. He's aware of every details of my past.

(1) (Reply)

If It Is Your Life, Then It’s In Your Control / First Time Writing A Romance Story / Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.