Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum (18314 Views)

8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack / Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege / Borno State Government Plans To Immortalize BH Founder Mohammed Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Michealeni: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
They should not do that, just as if they want to immortalize him, they should demolish the house to ground zero.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by solarj05(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Only God knows how our leaders in Nigeria reason so poorly. The only thing they are smart in doing is embezzling money. I don't know why God is punishing us with these kind of leaders.

How on earth will you ever plan of turning such a house to a museum? What are you archiving? Their riffles? Machetes? Or the wrappers or under wears of those poor girls they defiled, raped killed and turned to mothers unexpectedly?

What is good to remember in them? What story do you want to tell your children in the future about them? Is it to keep fresh the memories of how they killed their fathers and raped their mothers? Is it the stories of how they destroyed their ancestral homes and turned them to refugees in their own fatherland?

I'll support the idea if only the government of Borno state and the FG can include the stories of how they politicised the whole issue to turned this messy, how they displayed their ineptitude in combating the BH, how they diverted the aid for the IDPs to their personal pockets. They should not forget also to archive how they failed to protect those lecturers and innocent lives they wasted during the oil exploration in Maiduguri.

My only prayer is for God to deliver this country Nigeria from clueless hands.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Its a thing of shame a house thats supposed to be burnt to cinders is converted to a state museum. It shows the level of rot in these nigerian leaders. Thats why biafra must be liberated.
can you reason at all
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Man2utd(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Stupidity on display, what stories will you tell in such museum. Are you sure its not this same government sponsoring them.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Badtiboi: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
U c its obvious the borno ppl have soft spot for boko
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by nkemjacob2(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Don't underestimate the stupidity of a leader cos his subject suffer his leadership. What a shame to their foolish idea
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by dozymars(m): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Wrong decision, wrong thought s
What kind of Leaders do we have in this country.
Where did these leaders come from?
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Kingspin(m): 12:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Nigeria na country?
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Oksman(m): 2:47am On Nov 27, 2017
EdificationBoss:
The Borno state Government has decided to convert the house of the former leader of Boko Haram sect, Mohammed Yusuf, to a museum.

According to Borno state Commissioner for Home Affairs, Information and Culture, Mohammed Bulama, the museum would help to archive all things related to Boko Haram insurgency to attract tourists and for the benefits of future generation.

“We are going to convert the house of the leader of the Boko Haram sect Mohammed Yusuf where the insurgency all started from, to a museum.

“The place is called Maarcas; we want to build a museum there where all the things that had happened relating to the insurgency will be archived.

“We want to document and archive all that had happened so that our future generation will be able to have first-hand information,” he said.

http://newshelmng.com/govt-convert-boko-haram-founders-house-museum/

grin grin grin This is the height of stupidity! Adolph Hitler should as well have a museum in Berlin, Osama Bin Ladin in Riyadh and Abubakr Al baghdadi in Baghdad. No wonder the battle is still raging on!
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:01am On Nov 27, 2017
Boko Haram will be dead and he should regret it. Boko Haram cannot help it he will kill himself. Nonsense. angry sad lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by juman(m): 4:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Anybody that visit the museum should prepare their minds for attack of the place any moment by the group.

Boko haram are angry people.

By the way who is not angry in nigeria of today?

nigeria is a destroyed country.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Danchibez: 4:47am On Nov 27, 2017
soberdrunk:

Must you guys bring up this issue everytime? Una nor dey tire?
so Biafra hs become ur headache?
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by TijaniAbu: 5:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Buhari is wicked and deceptive. Turning the terrorists house and birthplace into a museum s turning it into a shrine. The person that said he will make Nigeria ungovernable is the sponsor of boko haram. God punish them.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by newoffer: 5:48am On Nov 27, 2017
una dey para
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Awaja(m): 6:05am On Nov 27, 2017
I don't know why,but the idea sounds skeptical, instead of building the archive at the famous chibok village, but is rather too Early for that shaa.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by chudi55: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2017
EdificationBoss:
The Borno state Government has decided to convert the house of the former leader of Boko Haram sect, Mohammed Yusuf, to a museum.

According to Borno state Commissioner for Home Affairs, Information and Culture, Mohammed Bulama, the museum would help to archive all things related to Boko Haram insurgency to attract tourists and for the benefits of future generation.

“We are going to convert the house of the leader of the Boko Haram sect Mohammed Yusuf where the insurgency all started from, to a museum.

“The place is called Maarcas; we want to build a museum there where all the things that had happened relating to the insurgency will be archived.

“We want to document and archive all that had happened so that our future generation will be able to have first-hand information,” he said.

http://newshelmng.com/govt-convert-boko-haram-founders-house-museum/

unending story, even the young and unborn will lean to withness and join the sect, because it's a religious affairs
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by possibility99: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=NwaChibuzor post=62731634] Its a thing of shame a house thats supposed to be burnt to cinders is converted to a state museum. It shows the level of rot in these nigerian leaders. Thats why biafra must be liberated.[/quote mr man burning it is of what benefit?... Omo c reasoning
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by possibility99: 6:56am On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Its a thing of shame a house thats supposed to be burnt to cinders is converted to a state museum. It shows the level of rot in these nigerian leaders. Thats why biafra must be liberated.
Mr. man burning it is of what benefit? U ar a big disgrace to ipob bro with this us level of reasoning
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by soberdrunk(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Danchibez:

so Biafra hs become ur headache?

No it isn't and can never be my headache, if you all want to continue hammering on an ideology that even the pioneers have abandoned and moved on with their lives then do it somewhere else! angry
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2017
This idea is a disaster in waiting
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by gidgiddy: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Reading through the comments, it is clear that a lot of Nigerians dont know who Yusuf was or how the Boko Haram menace started.

Alhaji Yusuf, the initial leader of Boko Haram, was not a terrorist. He wanted the adoption of a strict form of Islam in the North. He may have been a radical, maybe even have been a criminal, but he did not take up arms and he did not kill anyone.

What did the Government do? They raided his neigbourhood, killed many of his followers and arrested him. They then paraded him half naked before summarily executing him.

What happend after that? Shekau took over Boko Haram, took up arms, and Nigeria has been fighting for the last seven years

Millions have been displaced, hundreds of thousands are dead and much of the North East has been devastated. Had the Government dialogued with Yusuf rather than use unnecessary force, we might not be where we are today.

Nigeria has a way of creating terrorism where there used to be none

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by onemmanuel(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
useless country
Why was I born in pisslamist republic of Nigeria?
Good Gods is it my fault?? next life make sure im born elsewhere.
born in ZIMBABWE OR SUDAN? can you not bring change in the country?
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2017
onemmanuel:

born in ZIMBABWE OR SUDAN?
can you not bring change in the country?

I am the change. I am traditionalist..Its now your turn to be the change.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by saraki2019(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Desyner:
If true, this proves that Borno is in support of BH ideologies and I blame free oil money for it.
If govt is being funded by tax from the people, will the govt come out and say it wants to build a museum that helps preserve the memory of those killing the people funding the govt?

Is head paining you ?
don't you keep history
civil war
ww1
ww two
it is for history
the life of the innocent people cannot be forgotten just like that.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Jelal0007(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

suut your mouth you pisslamist pedophile . go fvck some goats you savage
Shut that stinking hole u call mouth,u dumb,senseless ignoramus. Go fvck your mother,its no taboo where u come from. Bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jelal0007:
Shut that stinking hole u call mouth,u dumb,senseless ignoramus. Go fvck your mother,its no taboo where u come from. Bastard son of a thousand fathers.

shut your stinking arse you dirty unwashed r.apist homo.sexual . go gvck ur fada since u all almajri r closet homosexu.al and marry your own relatives like dirty incest. bastard son of fulani arab fathers who r.aped your grandmother.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Jelal0007(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

shut your stinking arse you dirty unwashed r.apist homo.sexual . go gvck ur fada since u all almajri r closet homosexu.al and marry your own relatives like dirty incest. bastard son of fulani arab fathers who r.aped your grandmother.
if u're gonna rant like a kid who didn't get enough attention 4rm his wh0re of a mother when he was a kid,the least u could do is talk a little sense. First off,I'm not fulani u dumb ba$tard and u need 2 up ur game when it comes 2 punchlines u dumm¥. Tell me u're 1st class !d!0t by reply my mention again. B!TCH
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
angry
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jelal0007:
if u're gonna rant like a kid who didn't get enough attention 4rm his wh0re of a mother when he was a kid,the least u could do is talk a little sense. First off,I'm not fulani u dumb ba$tard and u need 2 up ur game when it comes 2 punchlines u dumm¥. Tell me u're 1st class !d!0t by reply my mention again. B!TCH

If you are muslim inn all probaility your mother or grandma was raped by some fulani cowherd resulting in your pestilential existence. ppl like you have no identity and are real bas.tards who follow arabic culture and mental slavery. shows u r cofused and dont know who r own father is.
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Jelal0007(m): 2:40am On Nov 28, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

I am a christian inn all probaility my mother or grandma was raped by some xtian cowherd resulting in my pestilential existence. ppl like me have no identity and are real bas.tards who follow jewish culture and mental slavery. shows I am cofused and dont know wh m y father is.
Corrected
Re: Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum by Jelal0007(m): 2:44am On Nov 28, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

Help shut my stinking arse. I am a dirty unwashed r.apist homo.sexual . I fvck my fada since i am a product of almajri and I'm closet homosexu.al and marry my own relatives like dirty incest. I am a bastard son of fulani arab fathers who r.aped my grandmother.
Fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Have No Power To Install CCTV At Abolongo Prison - Sola Fasure To Makinde / Edo Primary: APC Removes Uzodinma As Chairman, Names Otu As Replacement / Binance Chief: FG Contacts INTERPOL, Soldiers Held Over Detainee’s Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.