Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. (2937 Views)

My Secondary School Re-union Experience / How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by jonaifame22(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
12:30pm today, I carried my clipper in my bag, I was going for home service job for one of my customers who jus returned frm yankee, he goes there often cos his aged dad is based there, so when he called my fone, I should have gone directly to his house wth my business clippers, but I decided to go home and take the clipper he bought for me frm yankee as a gift last year, I wanted him to know I still have it, of course I dnt use for anyhow people,

So on my way! Gawd I saw my smallie of last year, chai I swear she was lookn ready for harvesting , cos her body had changed, she had become curvey, her breast were lookn full and very full of life as in eh, the stance of her breast was as if the breasts were about to jump off frm her chest into the waiting arms of those who care to look at her, chai, the lion of konji in me roared ferociously,well I'm not surprised, the powers of the penis is not all known to science,so when a gal starts to fvck well well, it shows in her body, I know the guys in her area and beyond have really done some work on her body, because the the development of her body is overwhelming and unbeleivable, infact the develpoment of her body can be likened to the technological advancement of the 21st century cos it's really mindblowing
, well..... I'm not gonna carry last, I'll continue frm where I stopped last year.
I remembered in a flash all the time me and her have spent together in the four walls of my room and my bed being the ring where I use to wear her down tirelessly wth my one eyed monster fully erect,drilling her sweet pvssy, chai she sef she always beleive me, of course, she knows as well that my pvssy fingering and pvssy suckn skills is unmatched, she always attest to that wth tired eyes when I'm done wth her.

So sharply I told my bike to stop, I paid him off, he said he doesn't have change, I sha left the change for him and hurried to meet her, I called at her frm behind and she turned, chai she was surprised to see me, then she smiled at me, gawd, her smile revealed her set of dainty teeth, they are so well formed that if those teeth as they are arranged in her mouth were converted to musical notes, I bet u it'll be the most soothing music ever. I cld feel tingling sensations all over my body, I approached not sure if she'll take me back in2 her soft and warm embrace after such a long time apart

I called her name and met up wth her,I was surprised she had no resentful feelings towards me,dis goes to show she's matured, or so I thought,then we went to the market together, she bought her stuff and we parted and I got her new phone number, honestly, I felt like holding her waist, I jus wanted to draw her close to me and kiss her face allover,and put my nose at her neck and sniff her scent, I know her, she loves it when I do those things to her,It causes so much dopamine release in her body, her adrenaline shoots up like the price of tomato at christmas period, and before long, she'll deep her hands into my boxers like it's her hand bag, in a quest to find my dick, and of course my dick ain't always hard to find cos when there's a pvssy involved, it's always ready like food in a canteen.
So dis is the plan, when she comes, I'll take her out to ozone at sabo yaba,we'll go watch a movie, I won't fvck her that day, I will form small, but when I will eventually fvck her she will be humbled like someone beating by a heavy rain in september.
The 20 dollars my customer gave, I'll keep it and change it at sabo, when I'm taking her out, I'll really trip her cos she's a nice girl, she rarely asks for anything, and she always has her money wth her, it makes me respect her more, I remember when we were dating and we went to ozone cinemas to watch "the incredibles" when it was time to pay for our tickets, I cldn't find my wallet, I thought we'd go back home, buh she reached in2 her pocket and brought money and paid, although I gave it to her back.
She's good,

I'll reclaim her back, no other guy out there deserves her better than me, she's mine and mine alone.
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by obaataaokpaewu: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol.... Oga $20 na just #7200 oh. Missed your stories tho
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by jonaifame22(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by jonaifame22(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol.... Oga $20 na just #7200 oh. Missed your stories tho
wetin man pikin go do na, d guy talk say him no get naira, so he give me 20 dollars, well, thanks for always reading my story
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by jonaifame22(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Well.... U can say that again
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by sKeetz(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Congratulations on your new conquest!
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by chukwundukc(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nice story bro... I wish I can write stories like u.....
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by jonaifame22(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
sKeetz:
Congratulations on your new conquest!
thanks!
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by Gooodlife: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please concentrate on your business.
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by jonaifame22(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gooodlife:
Please concentrate on your business.
okay sir!
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by jonaifame22(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by jonaifame22(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by jonaifame22(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
chukwundukc:
Nice story bro... I wish I can write stories like u.....
only God giveth dis gift
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by Papanwamaikpe: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Just Bleep her for me. The Lord is your strength
Re: My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. by jonaifame22(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
P

(1) (Reply)

Natural Premature Ejaculation Cure And Obtaining A Bigger Joystick / If You Don't Hav D Urge To Run After Many Women, There's No Greatness In You!!!! / Got Married This Saturday But I Dont Love My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.