Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? (872 Views)

Ladies, B4 U Go Into Marriage, Ensure U Have A Job Or A Skill. / Covid-19: Acquire A Skill While Indoors / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good evening good people.
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by IAMSASHY(f): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
undecided looking 4 a work wl take time, besides, Wat assurance do u hv dat u wl even see in d nxt six months . Learning a skill wl do u more gud, dat way, u b ur own boss, continue ur part time program wen u finally save enough and also hv time to study. Working 4 sumone wl deprive u alot of time 2
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided looking 4 a work wl take time, besides, Wat assurance do u hv dat u wl even see in d nxt six months . Learning a skill wl do u more gud, dat way, u b ur own boss, continue ur part time program wen u finally save enough and also hv time to study. Working 4 sumone wl deprive u alot of time 2
Thanks, I appreciate but I partially have one at hand now, I and the employer are still negotiating.
PS: I'm a computer literate, I can confidently handle it.
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by IAMSASHY(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
undecided cul den, if d pay is good, den I can at dis point say it wl b faster dan skill. Also consider if it wl gv u enough time to study I. e if u wish to combine working and ur part time program simultaneously
Mavin1:

Thanks, I appreciate but I partially have one at hand now, I and the employer are still negotiating.
PS: I'm a computer literate, I can confidently handle it.
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Honestly OP. Education in Nigeria isn't even worth it. If you can do Part Time. Please Do It. WORK & SCHOOL.

Your Skill will make way for you & NOT this stupid & nonsense certificate the school has for you.

Someone was asking for this same Advice Years ago in 2013. Now today he has listened to me & his doing well financially.

1 Like

Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by sharing: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
I just stumbled this your question and I think I can help. Since you are a computer literate already then it is simple. I can help you with web design, maybe later graphic can come in. With your computer ready to go you can be learning while you are working somewhere all for free 100%.

Just let me know because you will need to be dedicating some time to practise. Languages you will need to begin learning are HTML, CSS, JavaScript. Maybe later PHP and MySQL can come.

I will just be doing the posting here.
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided cul den, if d pay is good, den I can at dis point say it wl b faster dan skill. Also consider if it wl gv u enough time to study I. e if u wish to combine working and ur part time program simultaneously
Thanks, that's what I'm equally looking at.
BTW, why making that smiley expression?
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by IAMSASHY(f): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
sorry dear, over look it
Mavin1:

Thanks, that's what I'm equally looking at.
BTW, why making that smiley expression?
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
cruchenutii:
Honestly OP. Education in Nigeria isn't even worth it. If you can do Part Time. Please Do It. WORK & SCHOOL.

Your Skill will make way for you & NOT this stupid & nonsense certificate the school has for you.

Someone was asking for this same Advice Years ago in 2013. Now today he has listened to me & his doing well financially.
Thanks, I appreciate.
But what you suggesting now Sir,
Skill or work & study?
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
learn web design,softwares..oracles and others that follow. .you won't go hungry
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
sharing:
I just stumbled this your question and I think I can help. Since you are a computer literate already then it is simple. I can help you with web design, maybe later graphic can come in. With your computer ready to go you can be learning while you are working somewhere all for free 100%.

Just let me know because you will need to be dedicating some time to practise. Languages you will need to begin learning are HTML, CSS, JavaScript. Maybe later PHP and MySQL can come.

I will just be doing the posting here.
Thanks for your concern bro,
But I needed something physical?
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
learn web design,softwares..oracles and others that follow. .you won't go hungry
OK, thanks dear
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mavin1:
OK, thanks dear
yeah. .python is also a good way to go!goodluck to you
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mavin1:

Thanks, I appreciate.
But what you suggesting now Sir,
Skill or work & study?

I am suggesting Skill. You can also Work & do internship after learning the Skill. Start from there.

School has nothing to Offer you. It's just a mere certificate.
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
sorry dear, over look it
It's okay
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
cruchenutii:

I am suggesting Skill. You can also Work & do internship after learning the Skill. Start from there.

School has nothing to Offer you. It's just a mere certificate.
OK, thanks boss
Really really appreciate
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Get the skill...After that, get a job in that skill and go back to school. Like you said, part-time is cool. Don't listen to anyone that thinks education is overrated if it's your desire to get one.
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

yeah. .python is also a good way to go!goodluck to you
Thank you, seems you know much in the field? wink
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Benita27:
Get the skill...After that, get a job in that skill and go back to school. Like you said, part-time is cool. Don't listen to anyone that thinks education is overrated if it's your desire to get one.
I appreciate, thanks
Re: Learn A Skill, Study Or Work? by sharing: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mavin1:

Thanks for your concern bro,
But I needed something physical?

For example if you want to create a website, you use a language called HTML which stands for Hyper Text Markup Language

1. Create a folder on your desktop or anywhere e.g. calls

2. Open a Notepad software and type the following HTML basic tags:

<html>
<head>
<title>Calls Network</title>
</head>

<body>
<h1>Welcome</h1>
<p>Calls Network deals with different call records and rate calculations.</p>
</body>
</html>

3. Press Ctrl+S on the Notepad to save the above code, select your folder e.g. calls, enter file name like index.html because it is the home page and click Save.

4. Go to the folder where you saved the page e.g. calls, you will see the file with browser logo, double click to open your newly created web page. Congratulations.

5. If you have any questions such as the meaning of each tag in the code above just let me know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Do This For Your Sick Friend? / Dating Many Guys Makes Your Real Guy Safe From Harm ...facts / Perversion: Do You Love The Smell Of Sweat Or Faeces During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.