Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Just Wanna Talk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Wanna Talk. (395 Views)

I Don't Wanna Talk 2 My Gateman / Some Girls Just Wanna Fvck!! Some Guys Just Don't Get It! / Pay As You Go Or Girlfriend? Guys Just Wanna Phuck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Wanna Talk. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Every relationship go through bad and good times. But not all relationships get through the "bad times" and still remain the same. Relationships these days aren't something to write home about due to our youths inability to see it as it is supposed to be seen "As a check for compatibility" and not just for a fun thing or something to pass the time with.

I've read here from the ladies and some guys who say "she's not your woman till you pay her bride price" that's a very dumb statement if you ask me cos when the woman in question isn't serious with her relationship, she ends up being used at the end of the day, both by the main guy and of course the side guy. You claim to be in a relationship and a serious one at that but you won't mind sleeping with you bf's friend just because you like him and a dowry hasn't been paid on your head... Have you ever as a lady/girl, thought to yourself "what do I stand to gain by doing all this" when smarter ladies are setting and achieving goals for themselves, you on the other hand is planning on how to be with 5 different guys and play them all just because you want to have fun... Who knows, your "Mr Right" could be amongst the 5 men you're playing.

There's something ladies do not understand about some men...

When you tell a guy that you cheated on him and ask for forgiveness and he "says" he's forgiven you, do you really think he's forgiven you? {Especially when the guy's been the one doing most of the loving in the relationship} you actually brought on the other side of him... In a sense that; if he has been faithful all the times, he would fall like a deadleaf for any given opportunity he gets at furking a new pussy and while getting it outside, he uses you as well and pretending to still have eyes for you alone I don't blame guys who do such to ladies because there's a saying that goes thus if you truly love him/her, staying faithful isn't just an option but a priority

Most men do not want to go in any relationship these days due to 1)what they've read. "Online and offline on relationships. 2)what they've heard about relationship and marriages. 3)what they've seen. 4)what they've been through on previous "serious" relationships... You hear men call women hoes, sluts and bittches and you think there's no reason behind the use of such harsh words on women they even know nothing about

All I'm saying here is, ladies should learn to stick to one guy, once you do not give yourself out to another guy {who's also in a relationship too}, he won't find a way to cheat cos there are no women to open legs for him rather than stick to his woman. That way, heartbreaks are prevented, that way, STDs are controlled, if car no gree start, nobody go drive am

Stick to that man, show him you're worth it and different. If you're in an abusive relationship, opt out. That's why I call it A test for compatibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Wanna Talk. by Lionbite(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Your theory is not logical bro
Re: Just Wanna Talk. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
*YAWN*

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi Online / Ghana Drunkards Association At It Again ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.