Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,220 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos (32436 Views)

12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Kidnappers Arrested While Trying To Collect Ransom In Delta. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by YINKS89(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Must dey show deir face? Now those pple wld start huntin Dem down.
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by deolu2000(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
which security organization is called ISN because the uniform and riffle look so strange to me.
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Emmahunk(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
I pray what I am thinking is not true. ISN COBRA and BUFFALO. Please which arm of the security agencies is that? This question is necessary because if these are vigilante groups, we may hear another side of this story very soon . I have heard stories of extra judicial killings and I hope this is not one of them.
OP, you even told us the name of the leader of the team but failed to tell us who they wanted to kidnap and who made the call they claimed to have responded to. How were they proven to be kidnappers in the first place and how are we sure that apart from the two that are now dead, that others fled with bullet wounds? Finally, what efforts are being made to arrest the fleeing ones if true?
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Fxwarrior: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Khd95:
Why are they always neeked

Bullet took away his clothes.
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by bewla(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Khd95:

I think the bullet breeze took away them trouser
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kudos.
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by kalufelix(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kudos To The Bss Unit.They Can Do Better With More Sophisticated Rifles
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
who appointed these Amatures as security? they even have huns shocked on who's Authorities? what happened to policing? so these group of so called self appointed security murders a man they do not like and label him a kidnapper, no arrest, no investigation, no prosecution, no court appearances, no convictions, no judge or jury.

just because they claim he is a kidnapper, they just kill who ever they do not like. these guys needs to be arrested and questioned. who approved their kangaroo court and judgement?

for those of you who are supporting these murderers, you may be their next victim. all they will claim is that you are a kidnapper.
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Emmahunk:
I pray what I am thinking is not true. ISN COBRA and BUFFALO. Please which arm of the security agencies is that? This question is necessary because if these are vigilante groups, we may hear another side of this story very soon . I have heard stories of extra judicial killings and I hope this is not one of them.
OP, you even told us the name of the leader of the team but failed to tell us who they wanted to kidnap and who made the call they claimed to have responded to. How were they proven to be kidnappers in the first place and how are we sure that apart from the two that are now dead, that others fled with bullet wounds? Finally, what efforts are being made to arrest the fleeing ones if true?
Absolutely! they may have just murdered some of the guys they don't like, who gave them the Authority? what happened to policing? who appointed them as security? how did they conclude that the guys they killed are kidnappers? who supplies them with guns? are those weapons legal? who gave them the security license to shoot people?

these guys needs to be arrested and questioned. for those who are supporting and praising them, becareful what you wish for, you may be walking down the streets and these guys will shoot you and claim that you are kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
vigilante with ordinary pump action killed a criminal with NATO raffle... ehya they should try another lie

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hope this security outfit Imo Security Network that Rochas established will not turn to hoodlums to hunt the society when Rochas leaves office 2019.
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by luckyogor(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Khd95:

Me too i have been asking o,but i have now concluded that maybe nigerian police are pervs.
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Martin0(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! they may have just murdered some of the guys they don't like, who gave them the Authority? what happened to policing? who appointed them as security? how did they conclude that the guys they killed are kidnappers? who supplies them with guns? are those weapons legal? who gave them the security license to shoot people?

these guys needs to be arrested and questioned. for those who are supporting and praising them, becareful what you wish for, you may be walking down the streets and these guys will shoot you and claim that you are kidnapper.

Chai,I read this and smile...

Why did u not choose to be a security personnel?

Well all what u asked are very very right.

I don't think a nigerian will ever ever imagine to ask such question!

Well let just watch and seegringrin

*fucckedup country*
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Martin0:

Chai,I read this and smile...

Why did u not choose to be a security personnel?

Well all what u asked are very very right.

I don't think a nigerian will ever ever imagine to ask such question!

Well let just watch and seegringrin

*fucckedup country*
i know these things from numerous experiences and i was born in a country were the law works, we may not get it right over here all the times but the law works in England.

Nigerians do not ask these questions because they are mostly illiterates and they are led by people who do not want them to get Educated because if they get educated they will start asking questions and it will be difficult to control them,

It's easier to control the masses if they are Ignorant and uneducated.

how can a group of people appoint themselves "Vigilante security" how do we know the people they have killed are really guilty? every time they disagree with anyone in their town or if the person challenges them on their criminal activities or refuses to pay them ransome they will kill him and claims he is a kidnapper.

Who supplies them with weapons, they could be running a drug gang but no one is asking questions because they claim to be "security Vigilante" who knows who their victim will be next.
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Martin0(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
i know these things from numerous experiences and i was born in a country were the law works, we may not get it right over here all the times but the law works in England.

Nigerians do not ask these questions because they are mostly illiterates and they are led by people who do not want them to get Educated because if they get educated they will start asking questions and it will be difficult to control them,

It's easier to control the masses if they are Ignorant and uneducated.

how can a group of people appoint themselves "Vigilante security" how do we know the people they have killed are really guilty? every time they disagree with anyone in their town or if the person challenges them on their criminal activities or refuses to pay them ransome they will kill him and claims he is a kidnapper.

Who supplies them with weapons, they could be running a drug gang but no one is asking questions because they claim to be "security Vigilante" who knows who their victim will be next.

Exactlygringrin

I agree with you
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by mamawin(f): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2017
Emmahunk:
Long time sir, How're you and family?
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Emmahunk(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
mamawin:
Long time sir, How're you and family?

Great. You?
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by mamawin(f): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2017
Emmahunk:

Great. You?
Fine, thank you sir
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Ipfreely: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Munae:

Cos Nigerian police always want to see them nekeed nekeed nekeed.

ROTFLMAO You just made my day with this. I actually said that like Riri in my head.
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Ipfreely: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
The gun handling here is just embarrassing. That gentleman sure doesn't need his foot.

And that muzzle sweep... Can only imagine the poor firearms training this ragtag group would receive.
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by SportsHD: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wtf, is that an M16?
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by iamme1234(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
See James Bond exposing their faces for the terror kidnappers.
Showing off people
Why not go and rescue people on kaduna roads
Re: Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by aimmoney9: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Khd95:

The gun commot their clothes... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal / Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.