Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? (4054 Views)

Do Politicians Really Remember Oath Of Office / Do Nigerian Politicians Really Solve Problem? / Do Our Politicians Have Shame And Conscience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? by spade: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2007
I have heard things.
Many terrible things about our politicians who are running for high offices.

There was once a time I saw a newspaper that carried in it, "Orji Uzor Kalu Is A Chronic Homosexual".
I first doubted it but the new matters arising are really making me have a rethink.
Come to think of it, maybe he is. He never denied or even responded to the allegations. If he isn't, then why isn't he married? how many governors have their mothers as the first ladies of their various states? Why isn't he even romantically attached to anyone?

Another is a report linking IBB to homosexuality and other dirty acts. I'm not sure how true this one is anyway,
Re: Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? by naijacutee(f): 1:06am On Feb 24, 2007
Why is everything/"everybody" resorting to homosexuality now? What's going on?
*Please note the inverted commas before and after my "everybody"!!!

**UPDATE**
I just noticed I had clocked 1000 posts.(Hurray!!) Seun, please if you ever decide to introduce something where we can exchange the number of our posts for Ca$h, please remember I asked first!
Re: Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? by Radiant(f): 1:12am On Feb 24, 2007
Don't know about IBB and O.U.Kalu. How come you didn't mention famous Atiku? Or that's a rumour as well?

I hear such things on NL so you guys help me out once again grin
Re: Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? by BlackMamba(m): 1:32am On Feb 24, 2007
If you neither have a first lady nor parade your girlfriend(s) in public in Nigeria, then you're gay. Hmmm. Interesting assumption. I never knew that.
Re: Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? by Radiant(f): 1:37am On Feb 24, 2007
lmao grin
Re: Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? by JustGood(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2007
there are actually less homosexuals than all the noise. homosexuals are noising up their sodomy so that we can accpt them like normal human beings are accepted
Re: Are Most Of Our Politicians Really Gay? by PeeDaVinci: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2007
orji is married ooo, but his wife is not too well (mental problem, i was told), so, his wife can't be the first lady.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Major Isaac Adaka Boro ,the Ijaw Hero / The Hypocrisy of PEJ [Pictures] / See How Billionaire Dangote Jumped From Jonathan To Buhari During Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.