Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion (23300 Views)

Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religious Lines - Csos / Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by nwatthu(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
APC IN SUMMARY, PLEASE BE AWARE..NO SENTIMENTS
The administration is a complete failure, because of these and other reasons:
1)Electricity supply did not improve instead it got worse
2)Nigeria is more insecure than ever .
3)The Average Life Span of the average Nigerian has dropped lower.
4)Corruption is still very endemic under Buhari
5)Till date Buhari has not fixed or attempted to fix any of our four refineries he was so passionate about during his campaigns .
6)His lack of vision is legendary so much that no one knows what his blueprint is till date.
7 ) Total disregard for the rule of law and court processes
8 )Buharis penchant for nepotism has divided the country more than ever in just over two years.
9)He has failed to create a single ĺaudable job till date .
10)Job losses under his bad leadership is unprecedented .
11)His govt has failed to score single conviction for corrupt public office holders till date despite all the noise
12)Crimes against humanity at an all time high .
13)He has not fulfilled a single campaign promise since coming to power
14) Nigeria has slipped down to the bottom of all international indices use to measure the quality of life in countries around the world .
15) Under Buhari Nigeria is geared to be officially the country with the poorest people on earth by February 2018

EZENDIZUOGU:
Still better than Baba 100%, at least Nigerians will have a voice in the international community. Still young and vibrant unlike baba that is less active. I like Baba but his time has past, LET HIM GO AND REST grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Pvibe007: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
How can that one advice ! She's just channeling her fustration on Ipob n PDP because her ex husband whom is PDP an also Igbo left the loafer cos of an ancestral curse following her about. If you calm down and watch you will see it's not Ordinary grin! But we are on the case sha. She will soon be better! Her madness is easy to cure , it wil only take time
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by nwatthu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
APC IN SUMMARY, PLEASE BE AWARE..NO SENTIMENTS
The administration is a complete failure, because of these and other reasons:
1)Electricity supply did not improve instead it got worse
2)Nigeria is more insecure than ever .
3)The Average Life Span of the average Nigerian has dropped lower.
4)Corruption is still very endemic under Buhari
5)Till date Buhari has not fixed or attempted to fix any of our four refineries he was so passionate about during his campaigns .
6)His lack of vision is legendary so much that no one knows what his blueprint is till date.
7 ) Total disregard for the rule of law and court processes
8 )Buharis penchant for nepotism has divided the country more than ever in just over two years.
9)He has failed to create a single ĺaudable job till date .
10)Job losses under his bad leadership is unprecedented .
11)His govt has failed to score single conviction for corrupt public office holders till date despite all the noise
12)Crimes against humanity at an all time high .
13)He has not fulfilled a single campaign promise since coming to power
14) Nigeria has slipped down to the bottom of all international indices use to measure the quality of life in countries around the world .
15) Under Buhari Nigeria is geared to be officially the country with the poorest people on earth by February 2018
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by saraki2019(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
so atiku join pdp with biafra agenda, if thoe aifrans cannot make gej president in 2015
then i dont think they can make atiku a president
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by drnoel: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Donexy16:
Buhari is bad.. Atiku might be worse

Anyone that doesn't know that is deceiving themselves. Atiku will not do better cos of this their idea of born to rule. Nigeria need a fresh blood, far away from all these vampires that think they alone hold the key.

But then again the masses are dump. Nigerians are the most silly Hypocritic people I have ever met in this world. A people that will always cry foul but will never do anything to change it.
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by lazygal: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
clevvermind:
If Atiku plays his cards well, he will win. buhari is not an option at all.

God knows I wasn't happy that he was the option APC produced in 2015 ...I dreaded PDP winning however bihari as president ?and then the worst happened ...the first family is even the worst Nigeria has event had .
I can't even begin to discuss BUHARI all I can say is that hecis everything Nigeria should not want in a leader

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by newoffer: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
how can we join Atiku
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by lazygal: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
drnoel:

Anyone that doesn't know that is deceiving themselves. Atiku will not do better cos of this their idea of born to rule. Nigeria need a fresh blood, far away from all these vampires that think they alone hold the key.

But then again the masses are dump. Nigerians are the most silly Hypocritic people I have ever met in this world. A people that will always cry foul but will never do anything to change it.

Masses dont know what they want ..too gullible

God forbid Buhari or Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Praktikals(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
myopic mind:
If Atiku plays his cards well, he will win. buhari is not an option at all.
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by kaykay1980: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
WHY I DID NOT LET ATIKU SUCCEED ME AS PRESIDENT - OBJ

"His propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time, a propensity for poor judgement, his belief and reliance on marabouts, his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety, truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.........'I also stumbled upon a damning report of inquiry carried out on Atiku' - I asked one of my predecessors why he did not inform me of how bad the report was and he said that he thought I knew. He said 'this was a man I wanted to dismiss and jail but for the intervention of Shagaya and Shehu Yar'Adua.'......And knowing all that I discovered about him, what would have been an unpardonable mistake and sin against God would have been to foist him on Nigeria"

Culled from MY WATCH (2) by Olusegun Obasanjo.

- Lanre Bonojoh

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by belindar: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
I’m not a fan of Atiku but he is more competent and of sound mind more than the present Buffon we have as a president. Atiku is verse and come across all sectors but Buhari is just a mediocre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by drnoel: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
lazygal:

Masses dont know what they want ..too gullible

God forbid Buhari or Atiku

Well said bros
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
If a Devil contests against Buhari, I will vote for the Devil.

Atiku, I do not think you are the best person to lead Nigeria at this time, but anyone who has capacity to remove that hypocritical illiterate from Aso Rock has my blessings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Built2last: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
All Hail The Biafran President! grin grin grin

have you noticed that all your efforts to make Atiku's ambition an ethnic thing is not selling. see how many likes you get and how many likes on those who shout ATIKULATE. You forget atiku is a northerner, the change goverment has made them nore hungry. while Buhari is in the villa, Atiku, a core grassroot man is already on the street building alliances. mind you, whenever he meets them in the north, he doesn't speak Igbo to them. he goes to mosque with them and drinks kunu with them.

simply put, you ethno-clanish and chauvistic propaganda will not work.

I dont even believe PMB will run yet, save your energy till its time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Truckpusher(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 Rule 2
It's a question dumbo!!
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
[s]
Built2last:

have you noticed that all your efforts to make Atiku's ambition an ethnic thing is not selling. see how many likes you get and how many likes on those who shout ATIKULATE. You forget atiku is a northerner, the change goverment has made them nore hungry. while Buhari is in the villa, Atiku, a core grassroot man is already on the street building alliances. mind you, whenever he meets them in the north, he doesn't speak Igbo to them. he goes to mosque with them and drinks kunu with them.

simply put, you ethno-clanish and chauvistic propaganda will not work.

I dont even believe PMB will run yet, save your energy till its time
[/s]

Doesnt stop the fact, that ipob yoots are going vote for a gworo chewing fulani muslim in 2019 after all the abuse, names calling and insulting words , and they will still lose just like in 2015. grin grin

Hausas and fulanis, are not going to touch any candidate supported by the hypocritical ipob yoots.....Take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Built2last: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Doesnt stop the fact, that ipob yoots are going vote for a gworo chewing fulani muslim in 2019 after all the abuse, names calling and insulting words , and they will still lose just like in 2015. grin grin

Hausas and fulanis, are not going to touch any candidate supported by the hypocritical ipob yoots.....Take it to the bank.

hyper delusion comes with ignorance. enjoy the bliss till then
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by efighter: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Below is a Youtube lik of Nnamdi Sambo campaigning during the 2015 presidential election, diving the country into Chritian/Muslim and calling APC a Christian party. Atikulate looter is now here saying Buhari is dividing the country. I think you are right, if not, a generation thief like Atiku should not be walking free in the streets of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRCnlcQC0I
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by bezimo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
massinola:
ABUJA—
FORMER Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration over what he alleged as his dismal performance in office and for dividing the country along ethnic and religious lines.

The assertions were made in his resignation letter from the All Progressives Congress, APC.

This came as the former vice-president, ahead of his imminent return to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, over the weekend, won the endorsement of the North-East caucus of the party to return to the party.

Meanwhile, contrary to the statement of the APC that it was unaware of the resignation of Atiku from the party, Vanguard gathered that Atiku resigned from the party more than a month ago.

The resignation letter, dated October 18, 2017, was channelled through his ward chairman in Jada 1 Ward, in Jada Local Government Area of Adamawa Sate.

In the letter, Atiku said his decision to quit the ruling party was not about him but about the future of the country as a democratic entity.

Atiku’s resignation letter

He said: “I wish to inform you of my decision to resign my membership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in this ward with effect from the date of this letter.

“I am resigning from a party we formed and worked so hard, with fellow compatriots across the country, to place in government.

“I had hope that the APC government will make improvements to the lives of our people and the continued existence and development of Nigeria as one indivisible nation. This hope has now been dashed.

I am unable to reconcile myself with the dismal performance of the party in government, especially in relation to the continued polarization of our people along ethnic and religious lines, which is threatening our unity more than any other time in the recent past and the unbeatable hardship that our people are currently undergoing.

“As I said in 2006, it is the struggle for democracy, constitutionalism and service to my country and my people that are driving my choice. Let me emphasize again that this is not about me. We have to have a country before people can aspire to lead it.

“While wishing you well, let me express the hope that in the near future, a substantial number of you will join forces with us to once again defeat impunity and restore vision and purpose to the politics of our great country.

“Please accept the assurances of my highest regard.”

Atiku meets North-East PDP

Meanwhile, Atiku has continued to consolidate his grounds in the North-East sequel to what promises to be a tough presidential primary in the party, with some of the presidential aspirants in the PDP that have declared or are yet to declare their aspirations.

On his arrival in Yola, Adamawa State, last Friday, the former vice-president met with the state executive and some local government chairmen of the PDP, during which he intimated them of his resignation from the APC.

A source privy to the meeting told Vanguard that he won the support and encouragement of the PDP chieftains who noted his leading role in bringing the party to the state.

Atiku at the onset of the Fourth Republic, won the governorship election in Adamawa State in 1999 but side-stepped the office to run with Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on PDP ticket.

Following his meeting with the Adamawa State exco, the former vice-president on Saturday met with all six state chairmen of the PDP in Yola.

Also present at the meeting was the PDP national vice-chairman, North-East, Ambassador Emmanuel Njwah, during which they were said to have also encouraged him on his imminent return.

The former vice-president, according to sources, is following a script that would lead to his registration in the PDP in his ward preparatory to his presence at the party’s national convention on December 9.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/buhari-dividing-nigeria-along-ethnic-religious-lines-atiku/amp/

You may not like Atiku..but he has stated the obvious and I don't think having such a polarised leader such as the bigotic bingohari is in the country collective best interest..Atiku might not be the best option but he is a far better than that divisive nepotic bingohari who is not an option come 2019.Someone even his wife acknowledge to be a failure and as such she might not vote for him if things continue that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Minemrys: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
We are voting #Atiku to lead Nigeria. Buhari has failed woefully in all indices.
fulani man's slave.
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by efighter: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
bezimo:

You may not like Atiku..but he has stated the obvious and I don't think having such a polarised leader such as the bigotic bingohari is in the country collective best interest..Atiku might not be the best option but he is a far better than that divisive nepotic bingohari who is not an option come 2019.Someone even his wife acknowledge to be a failure and as such she might not vote for him if things continue that way.

Below is a Youtube lik of Nnamdi Sambo campaigning during the 2015 presidential election, diving the country into Chritian/Muslim and calling APC a Christian party. Atikulate looter is now here saying Buhari is dividing the country. I think you are right, if not, a generation thief like Atiku should not be walking free in the streets of Nigeria.

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by adetony244(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
Still better than Baba 100%, at least Nigerians will have a voice in the international community. Still young and vibrant unlike baba that is less active. I like Baba but his time has past, LET HIM GO AND REST grin
still young? go and check his age. Atiku is about the same age with Buhari. however, he has good health to his advantage.
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Babacele: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Atiku is just wasting his time. why not support a youth e.g. an ipob youth as he wants us to believe. Truth is most folks don't trust Atiku, a perception he is yet to address but rather reinforcing by his political missteps.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Danladi7: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
thunder74:
Buhari knows, Apc knows, Sarrki knows and every reasonable persons know that Buhari is dividing the country along ethnic and religious line.

Even on this thread, many Muslims and Northerners will support Buhari as I am against him now as a Christian and Omoluwabi.
You are a liar...you are fvcking nnamdi kanu disciple turned Atiku slave!

osinbajo is a muslim omoluabi right?

And Atiku a Christian right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Danladi7: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
osusuallstars:
but in clear language, President fits this man. wish we could give him a chance
president no fit you?

how should a president looks like?
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by bezimo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
efighter:

The person in question making the statement was not Atiku so you argument of faulting him is absurd..besides at least you agree Bingohari is a ethnoreligious sentimental leader as demonstrated by his actions and speeches. What a shame!!
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by greatiyk4u(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Foolishness is when you label anybody opposed to this mediocre govt ipob... Yes all the agitation where underground during the GEJ administration because they never saw any reason to surface.

I cry whenever I see see people that reason this way
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Coolgent(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Atikulate thief,
Your end has come

Atiku/Athiefkulated

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by FRESHG(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
massinola:

Mama de mama, the energy you consume while hating on IPOB and following their activities upanda, I'm certainly sure if you channel them towards advising Buhari on how to deliver the change he promised us, he will go down as Nigeria best president. Presently he's the worst. Nothing seems to be working. Stop having nightmare because of IPOB.
Meanwhile
WAIT Ogrin NA BOBRISKY YOU DEY CALL MAMA THE MAMAshocked NOR GO LET NGWERE TEAR YOUR ANUS Ogrin
Re: Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion by Cajal(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
FastShipping:
I honestly believe in Atiku/Ibori combo grin

Hmmmmmm ..........bad combo.....for corruption..... Yehpa....we are in trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From The China-africa Summit In South Africa (Pics) / Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.