Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding (63650 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by thunderbabs: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Receive sense pple....itz not by white gown or how elaborate.....Look all around you na...with all d tens of millions spent on weddings, how many of dem still dey stand?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by IMASTEX: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
So?!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Afritop(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
JEHOVAH WITNESSES. DOING WEDDINGS AS IF THEY ARE DEFENDING FINAL YEAR PROJECTS

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by phinedhe(f): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
so I have listen to that shata wale song.. it's cool,, no doubt nigga is a good singer but becos it's a diss track some dey talk rubbish. won't b surprised all those clowns wey dey praise efe noisy n meaningless songs go follow dey insult wale
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by cstr1000: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jehovah's witness.

Very classy.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Ezumakingsley(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
When the desirable is not available the available becomes the desirable.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by chicoMX(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
The pulpit thoughgrin

Everything simple grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Oyindidi(f): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
chicoMX:

Everything simple grin
Very simple
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Oyindidi(f): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
cstr1000:
Jehovah's witness.

Very classy.
gringrin funny you
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by tfelicityk(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
She is simple. Looks unique
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Kendroid: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Moriopeda2017:
This outfit is far better than those that are putting on white gown with exposed breasts

Ezatily.....I once dated a girl that kept on talking about her white wedding, describing the kinda gown she wonna wear and how the gown will expose disandat until the very day we broke, in fact whenever i need her to smile, i talk about how lavish her wedding will be...

The tin kinda turns her ON grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by nNEOo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Isn't this beautiful to think how rich this couple is is what wowed
shocked
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by tunlade02: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jehovah Witness! I like their ways of life. Very simple and devoid of any stress both inspirit and flesh.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by cstr1000: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin funny you
I mean it, though.

You can tell the lady is not fickle. A very serious minded person.
Even her pose screams ''MATURITY''.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Chloekim(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm proud of them. I'm proud to be a witness of Jehovah like the couples.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by dominique(f): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
They're most likely Jehovah's witnesses. They hardly do elaborate wedding ceremonies

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by dollarnaira: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Afritop:
JEHOVAH WITNESSES. DOING WEDDINGS AS IF THEY ARE DEFENDING FINAL YEAR PROJECTS

I beg get small sense na.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Spanner4(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
kenny714433:
Abeg which denomination is dat? Someone shld help me out.......

That was how one of their members came to me on Sunday, after a hot christ d king treck..... Telling me; celebrating Xmas and birthday is a sin....... If u see how i finished him... He forgot his Bible in my room and ran away.

A fat lie

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by noskcid(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some people sha
A young woman putting on a white dress for her wedding shows that she's untouched, a virgin, clean and unadulterated.
Not the olosho in disguise oo
A virgin girl is to put on a white dress for her wedding because white represents something that's not defiled yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by nairanaira12: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
My
Igboblog:
These photos have got people talking after the lady who supposed to rock her white wedding gown to the alter decided to wear something simple. According to Facebook user who shared it...
'
''And someone just did what I've always imagined! Now i guess we have demystified white wedding. I love this! I wish I was there at the wedding.'' ladies can you wear this to your white wedding? Drop your comments
See photos below

Source : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/unbelievable-see-what-this-lady-wore-to.html?m=1

The name is not white wedding. The name is wedding. People just call it white wedding because of what most women wear for the wedding
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Oyindidi(f): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
cstr1000:

I mean it, though.

You can tell the lady is not fickle. A very serious minded person.
Even her pose screams ''MATURITY''.
classy
ˈklɑːsi/
adjectiveinformal
stylish and sophisticated.
"the hotel is classy but relaxed"
synonyms: stylish, high-class, superior, exclusive, chic, elegant, smart, sophisticated, fancy

Judge your post
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by adeblow(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
shobroy10:
That's the meaning of cut ur cloth According to ur size
According to your cloth
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nothing wrong with it. Simplicity.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by braine(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jehovah Witness wedding.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Dearlord(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
The world would have been a better place if every human could be as simple as me.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by gentlechyke(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
They don't kiss or dance for their church
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by GoldHorse(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Igboblog:
These photos have got people talking after the lady who supposed to rock her white wedding gown to the alter decided to wear something simple. According to Facebook user who shared it...
'
''And someone just did what I've always imagined! Now i guess we have demystified white wedding. I love this! I wish I was there at the wedding.'' ladies can you wear this to your white wedding? Drop your comments
See photos below

Source : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/unbelievable-see-what-this-lady-wore-to.html?m=1

It's beautiful!

.....it's in Nigeria that we do 3 or 4 weddings together.

We start with Introduction and engagement

1. Traditional.
2. Court or registry
3. Then we do white wedding
Then we go church on Sunday for Thanksgiving

.....waste of time and money!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by cstr1000: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
classy
ˈklɑːsi/
adjectiveinformal
stylish and sophisticated.
"the hotel is classy but relaxed"
synonyms: stylish, high-class, superior, exclusive, chic, elegant, smart, sophisticated, fancy

Judge your post
Ki leleyi.?

Abeg o. No be everybody go school.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Tecno66: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Cool. I love people doing things nicely and differently.
Igboblog:
'
See photos below

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by kenny714433(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Spanner4:

A fat lie

So what's the truth?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Igboblog:
'
See photos below

A true life story that is worth thinking about if only we go along with times with our hearts not the society...This was how Tai Solarin married his Oyinbo wife in the UK, with a few pennies in his pocket, he got a wedding ring, and they crossed the street to go to a court house in London. That marriage lasted for more than 50 years before he died. She even stayed with him in NIgeria for almost 50years, and they were a success story, but the marriage of prince Charles and lady dianna in 1981crashed after they spent almost $200 million to host it with about 100 presidents, kings and head of states in attendance, and almost 500 million people viewing it live worldwide. Moral of story: marriage is what is in the heart not the merriment around..#copied#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding by Oyindidi(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
cstr1000:

Ki leleyi.?

Abeg o. No be everybody go school.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) / Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.