Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party (40479 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Goodbye America, Hello London As Banky W and Adesua Etomi Jet Out (photos) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by talk2percy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kobicove:
There's such a thing a too much media exposure! undecided
...oh, I think say nah only ne dey think go that side oh...for their sake, I just pray this union lasts...
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Berlyn1:
Enough with all dis banky nd adesuwa's wedding gist... there are things more better of to gist about....

Btw it's not a recent picture this picture was taken before the white wedding...bloggers trying so hard
It is a recent photo. Banky just posted it this morning. Caption said they were leaving Cape town for Johannesburg for their Wedding after party.
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Sapphire86(f): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
don't worry I have bookmarked their wedding day

I wanted to say 'eyin aye' but then I saw your moniker and just started laughing. grin cheesy
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by nextstep(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:
I hope their union lasts because internet never forgets.

I don't want to hear 'pls respect our privacy in this difficult time' because they didn't respect my privacy now oooo

Too true... I so hate that phrase, after they put all their business on social media.
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by OYIBN: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
There are so many topics on Nairaland . Nobody has forced anyone to open any topic on Banky W and Adesua. Nairaland understands they have to cater for a wide variety of people that are following the blog. If you don't want to read about the couple, what gives you the right to decide what l read. If you are fed up reading about them, l am not fed up. Please waka pass and read what interests you instead of complaining.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

I wanted to say 'eyin aye' but then I saw your moniker and just started laughing. grin cheesy
we even discussed their wedding at the coven over the weekend
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by ariklawani(f): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wastes of money.
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Mrkumareze(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Banky go don check his bank account balance now and his face go be like na wao!!
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Sapphire86(f): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
we even discussed their wedding at the coven over the weekend

What was the verdict??
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

What was the verdict??
na reverse mode we set for them now
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Marcelinho(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Abi they should also respect our privacy now
Sapphire86:

I don't want to hear 'pls respect our privacy in this difficult time' because they didn't respect my privacy now oooo
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

grin grin grin you re just a fish
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Jackson042: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

lol... you're wise!
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Sapphire86(f): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na reverse mode we set for them now

What's that??
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Gideongreat(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
I JUST HOPE THIS MARRIAGE NEVER WITNESS DIVORCE undecided
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by oluwafemim(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

You nail it straight.
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Minemrys: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
The real life version of The Wedding Party.
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by enemyofprogress: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

What's that??
wait till this time next year and see what happens
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Bibi294(f): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
I know very soon, we'll have something like. post wedding shower'
.... Baad17 will still do 'one week wedding anniversary party'
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by fuckpro: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

on point grin grin
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Sapphire86(f): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
wait till this time next year and see what happens

Jesuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Boxer007:

May I suck fart outter your annus?

Lmao you a comedian.
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by EsmeraldaR1(f): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

God bless you for this comment
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by enemyofprogress: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sapphire86:

Jesuuuuuuuuuu
grin grin
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by ladyameme: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Criis:
Damn!! Not again

Someone can't do after party in peace again undecided

I pity 9ja bloggers sha... What will they blog on after all the social media furore on #BAAD2017 has died down? cry
abi
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by stuffs4me(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
The same Banky-W and Adesuwa that bothe said they didn't like big party weddings.
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Macmoni(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
nawa oh wedding neva finsh ahbi dem wan do black wedding
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by AgogNG: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
This article explains why Nigerian Celebs fly abroad for their Weddings. http://agog.ng/lifestyle/baad2017-why-nigerian-celebs-wed-abroad/
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by Boxer007(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Rokia2:

Lmao you a comedian.

I will suck fart outter your annus only if you insist
Re: Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party by chukxie(m): 3:06am On Nov 28, 2017
South Africa is the winner here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital / Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) / John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.