Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Joined APC To Support President Buhari – Emeka Ojukwu Jr. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Joined APC To Support President Buhari – Emeka Ojukwu Jr. (486 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined APC To Support President Buhari – Emeka Ojukwu Jr. by ibadangroup: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
First son of the late Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Emeka Ojukwu Jnr, has noted that Ndigbo supported former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, adding that now is the time to support President Buhari.

He noted that the leadership of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, and the Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano are loyal to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Emeka explained that his decision to join the All Progressives Congress APC, is to ensure that similar ideals that informed his late father’s action are upheld.

Read more: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/i-joined-apc-to-support-president-buhari-%E2%80%93-emeka-ojukwu-jr.3203/

Re: I Joined APC To Support President Buhari – Emeka Ojukwu Jr. by dotcomnamename: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
This will not make front page because certain moderator will never like it because is against his tribe. He know himself. undecided
Re: I Joined APC To Support President Buhari – Emeka Ojukwu Jr. by Alariiwo: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
You should be thanking your stars you didn't die of kwashiorkor like most Eastern kids back then..

Useless fat pig. Tufia!
Re: I Joined APC To Support President Buhari – Emeka Ojukwu Jr. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
or to eat your part of the national cake......

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Get It Right Or Get There Before The End Of This Age? / "The Fraudster Will Face The Law" - Imo Commissioner For Happiness Reacts... / Lagos Big Boy Appointed As Commissioner For Swagz In Imo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.