Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) (16537 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' / Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by paulchineduN(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
I weak as I come see Yahaya Bello

1 Like

Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yahaya Bello of all things?

1 Like

Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
people.. live your lives like tomorrow does not matter.. chop anyhow.. chop where u see am.. our leaders do
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by micheal004: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Following.
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yahaya bello? Nothing more to say
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by Victorcwu(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is the only country where incompetent people on administrative positions are honored. how can you give award to someone like Yahaya Bello.

Are you giving him award for underperformance or what?

1 Like

Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Commercialized awards
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Yahaya Bello of all things?
i just shut up when i saw yahaya bello
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by begwong: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
With the name of yahaya Bello there, this award na wash. Money follow as egunje to the organizers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by degamonn: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Awarding the governor of Kogi state make people not to take the organisation that awarded him serious.

If I were the governor of Sokoto state I would reject the award because the governor of Kogi state is part of the awardees.

The organisers have collected their money from him anyway.
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by chloride6: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
This ashawo pageant grin grin grin grin
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
meforyou1:
i just shut up when i saw yahaya bello

The organizers of that award should be rounded up and summarily executed.
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
I ope this must be a joke. Yahaya Bello given an award for democracy? Nigeria is finished,walahi.

1 Like

Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by belindar: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
You will know that these is stupid and nonsense award once they include Yaya Bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
so the worst governor in Nigeria also won an award? The authenticity of this award is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by Newbiee: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
eleojo23:
What exactly are they honouring Yahaya Bello for?

Dumbest governor most likely..

If Kwankwaso that has been warming sanate seat since he becomes senator and Abba Moro who had cause the death of applicants in the sham immigration recruitment, then why not Yahaya Bello the slayer of the parrot senator.
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by ussy09(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
So yeye bello was honoured
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by ussy09(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kwankwaso deserve it
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by natnoble(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
The choice of Gov. Bello as part of the awardees is very controversial considering the fact that the man is literally destroying some components that make democracy work such as the ban on labour Unions in his state, refusal to respect court decision e.t.c.
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by friyina1(f): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yahaya Bello Democracy hero indeed
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yahya bello is a disappointment to governance.
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by utenwuson: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
with the rate yahaya bello is buying awards.... he may win the presidential seat in 2019......everyone is just amaze as to why yahaya bello of all people shows that the whole country is aware of the man gross incompetence......that man is synonymous to stupidity
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by PENCILLER(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yes,,,,,Senator Kwankwaso deserve it,, KWANKWSIYYA AMANA
Re: Evar Bekky Okoye Wins Face Of Democracy Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Victorcwu:
This is the only country where incompetent people on administrative positions are honored. how can you give award to someone like Yahaya Bello.

Are you giving him award for underperformance or what?

It happens elsewhere and our own still dey learn. Grace Mugabe (Ph.D) is a living testimony.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Vows To Take Action Over Train Ticket Racketeering / Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula / Buhari's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign In Yobe Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.