Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) (36792 Views)

Gov Ugwuanyi Orders Demolition Of Caves Serving As Hideouts In Agwu Forests / Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by sonnie10: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
The fact that the Mr. Biggs outlet had to go moribund in the first place tells us something instructive about the economy of the state.

I doubt if this is about the state. Mr Biggs franchise generally is not doing well everywhere.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Even the Mr biggs get brown roof

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Owkay
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Vokians(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why didn't they (Mr Biggs) sell off the building if they have folded up?
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Gov fayose made a very big mistake by demolishing that building. stomach infrastructure is one of his hunger eradication policy and so, i expected him to to convert the building to a state goverment owned eatery where pple living in d state will be coming to eat free of charge
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by felnino(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mufasa27:
Which Gt bank are you talking about? undecided
Una don come again shey
I meant close not demolish, my bad.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Templa(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Awww the only fast food in ado ekiti then in 2008 ..we rock the place small with our 8500 allowed... Choi..how the mighty hath fallen cry
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by unadeymadkwa: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mr Bigs..Not functioning. Had to demolish Building. undecidedHmmmm.
Noting better to do with the building... Awon crayfish brain.

This shows the economic state of the state... And the dullness of there goverNor

Deep deep.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Organs(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
unadeymadkwa:
Mr Bigs..Not functioning. Had to demolish Building. undecidedHmmmm.
Noting better to do with the building... Awon crayfish brain.

This shows the economic state of the state... And the dullness of there goverNor

Deep deep.

This is the only sane comment so far. How does destroying the building remove the hoodlums from the street and into jail where they belong? Hmm, maybe the mumu gov is thinking they will become homeless and surrender themselves to the police, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
emeijeh:

Mr Biggs to fuckerstard:

grin cheesy

LOL, kuku kill me o
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Sanchez01: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
sonnie10:
It would be good research topic for business students to write on why Mr Biggs model of business did not survive the fast food chain competition
UAC managed Biggs well at some point, but they ended up destroying what they started.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Teeboi56: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
rusher14:
Why buy rice and chicken when Fayose would give you one for your vote?
Brother how do u know have u collected one b4 niii
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by sonnie10: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

UAC managed Biggs well at some point, but they ended up destroying what they started.

Most of them are franchise. Poor oversight maybe.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by ddjay: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
fuckerstard:
Gone r the days when mrBiggs dey control market, I can't remember when i enter one last.
I last entered when I was 12,now almost 40,haven't seen Mr biggs is inside
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by klosety45: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
purem:
The amazing part of yhu opening this thread is that you're going to read a particular post that contains meaningless informations but you will never know until you finish reading it
Love ur creativity.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by delishpot: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
sonnie10:
It would be good research topic for business students to write on why Mr Biggs model of business did not survive the fast food chain competition

Poor customer service, no standard for the quality of their food, poor marketing/promotion, recession.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by sonnie10: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
delishpot:

Poor customer service, no standard for the quality of their food, poor marketing/promotion, recession.

But you would agree with me that they had all these things you listed right at one time. Why were they not sustained?

Talking about recession, other fast food are operating under the same economic conditions, yet still performing.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by delishpot: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
sonnie10:

But you would agree with me that they had all these things you listed right at one time. Why were they not sustained?

There!!! You got the answer to your question. MR Biggs was a franchise chain. So they did not sustain their control and lost their value. Eh, na so è happen cool

About recession, if you do not give value, people would not waste their money.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by sonnie10: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
delishpot:

There!!! You got the answer to your question. MR Biggs was a franchise chain. So they did not sustain their control and lost their value. Eh, na so è happen cool

Thanks for the answer. Consider this, if you invested in one of the franchises with your hard earned money, would you allow it to go moribund because HQ is not encouraging or supporting you? It's just ironical!
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by AceDomino(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
Abi your balance no carry am ? grin grin

Just kidding ..

This is personal, Unless the building was abandoned , Criminals don't eat , hangout or meet in places like Biggs when there's shepe , paraga , ogogoro joint

Bro, it's been abandoned for years.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Reference(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
fuckerstard:
Gone r the days when mrBiggs dey control market, I can't remember when i enter one last.

grin abi oh....what we hear these days are folks eating wildlife to survive.... snakes, rats, chimps, lizards.... no thanks to our faulty structure which has set us back to the stoneage.... won't be surprised to see Nigerians dig up the fossil of T-Rex to make peppersoup.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Lerumo: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Instead of demolishing the building why didn't he seize it and put it to a good use that will benefit the public.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na dem dey garnish meat pie with rat pikin and cockroach.....
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by henrysam(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
NigerDeltan:

What is this one even saying? mbok!
Just displaying his foolishness for all to see.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by sapientia(m): 2:33am On Nov 28, 2017
tufia... demolish always.

So it cant be converted to even a nepa office or police station.

Abi person don buy the land n they labeled it criminal hideout that police cant burst abi..

They burst people for their safe street come be hide out.. Fayose my guy.. this na error
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by Ghnaija(m): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Gone are the days when u go and buy food outside u only see them selling just plain rice and stew, when this big eateries like Mr Biggs, tantalizers dominos etc taking all the sales but now reverse is the case lol time changes.
Re: Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) by delishpot: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2017
sonnie10:

Thanks for the answer. Consider this, if you invested in one of the franchises with your hard earned money, would you allow it to go moribund because HQ is not encouraging or supporting you? It's just ironical!

Well, many who own such franchise are not experienced in the game and I they require training of staff, require marketing, require proper regulation compliance etc. You and I know that many businesses have failed because of poor service quality. Do you think the people who created them planned for them to go u see from the start?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi / Take A Look At The New APC Campaign Nokia Battery / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.