Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) (35258 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by lucychi200(f): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That woman is not serious at all. Instead of her to calculate her labour week and get admitted in a hospital shes there giving birth in a plaza. Also she is very foolish. During hard times like this, she is supposed to lock up and avoid pregnancy. Her mates are accumulating money shes there accumulating sp**m. Now I wonder what shes going to feed that poor child after weaning it. Maybe na stone she go give am chop.
you get sense at all? she ask you for food? guess you ain't married and don't know how child labour works, that's why you are vomiting this rubbish. mtchheeeew
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by GreenVILLETiPS: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2017
IVORY2009:

You again? Mr notice me....

I think hes already gotten u wia he wants.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by MielBaker(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That woman is not serious at all. Instead of her to calculate her labour week and get admitted in a hospital shes there giving birth in a plaza. Also she is very foolish. During hard times like this, she is supposed to lock up and avoid pregnancy. Her mates are accumulating money shes there accumulating sp**m. Now I wonder what shes going to feed that poor child after weaning it. Maybe na stone she go give am chop.

I'm disappointed at your comments.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Etimnaic(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Don't you think it came earlier than projected? Notwithstanding, you have no right to talk thrash. Have you ever fed her before? Are you God?? Wisdom thinks before she speaks.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
the news is she's mentally ill...I live in Uyo.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by ken55: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2017
It's a sign. A crowd gathered to witness the birth of a great man!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Omarcasd: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2017
If he is a boy name him Plazier
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by moorevic(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
50 naira condom could have prevented this mistake
NwaChibuzor:
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by LebenNG: 6:25pm On May 25, 2021
Was there no medical facility or government hospital?
Actually there are more churches than hospital in uyo. Am not surprised if she will immediately take the child to church after that incident.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Fairbanks(m): 5:11am On May 26, 2021
NwaChibuzor:

Oponu! big fool ! Azu ndu.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Fairbanks(m): 5:12am On May 26, 2021
NwaChibuzor:

Oponu! big fool ! Izi Azu .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of 5 Family In Matching Outfits / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) / This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.