Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) (35250 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Danelo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by ferdybillion(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That woman is not serious at all. Instead of her to calculate her labour week and get admitted in a hospital shes there giving birth in a plaza. Also she is very foolish. During hard times like this, she is supposed to lock up and avoid pregnancy. Her mates are accumulating money shes there accumulating sp**m. Now I wonder what shes going to feed that poor child after weaning it. Maybe na stone she go give am chop.
people like you are the problem of Nigeria, did they tell you she was too poor to take care of the baby of she needs your help?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
That's one cute baby.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
emeijeh:

Barbeque guy howfa?

Where have you been?!

No more ads again?

We've been busy with so much barbecue job this past few weeks and still praying for more..... BGG.

Our ads here as brought so much clients.
Nairaland being what it is, we ignore all the negatives and concentrate on the POSITIVES.

Thanks for the heads up bro!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
So they all saw her pucci?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by slimfairboy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
That woman is not serious at all. Instead of her to calculate her labour week and get admitted in a hospital shes there giving birth in a plaza. Also she is very foolish. During hard times like this, she is supposed to lock up and avoid pregnancy. Her mates are accumulating money shes there accumulating sp**m. Now I wonder what shes going to feed that poor child after weaning it. Maybe na stone she go give am chop.
Was she going around begging for what to feed the baby with? Just asking...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

U want attention. How old re you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by chynie: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Are you OK?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
All thanks to God for safe delivery He still does wonders Even when men thinks its wrong, he does right Hes always faithful ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like ) ( Share )

God is great
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:
Let them name the child "Plaza"
plaza or 'Blasa'
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by sameni123(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Let them name the child plaza
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by apogeez(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Bro u don't have sense.. Did she ask u for help
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by obimath(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is God at work,while some people are paying hundreds of thousand naira for cs
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Welcome to earth, baby boy.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by anoda(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

chibuzor you ar right, bt take it easy naaaa abeg
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by yak(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

don't know why they named it COMMON SENSE
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by peckebu(f): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Abisona
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by anyicash(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
i can't remember the last I read a very stupid comment like this one..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Blissp99:
All thanks to God for safe delivery He still does wonders Even when men thinks its wrong, he does right Hes always faithful
Everything about Nigerians is religion.
Thank the women that helped her jare
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by vanhayor(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Who told you she's poor?
Where was it stated that she doesn't have money to feed d baby..
Fine, she was accumulating sperm...but wtf have u ever gathered in life..
U just come here to say shits thinking you know it all...
Dude if d situation of d country is affecting you why not just shut up nd go find money nd stop thinking everyone is a broke ass nigga like you...
Hungry monkey
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Glomoni: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Who did this to you
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by shine96: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

How can you abuse a woman like that saying she's very. Foolish. You well sooo So rude. Cos you dont know what child labour is about.
Just close your dirty mouth next time , if you dont know how to express yourself. Stupid idiot
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
get sense
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by dacanv(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
No be baby she suppose give birth to before? Or were you expecting her to lay an egg or something?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by bionixs: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
CastedDude:
It was a joyful moment earlier today after a woman in labour put to birth through the help of good spirited women at Akwa Ibom Plaza in Uyo, the state capital. Massive crowd who gathered to watch was happening - jubilated and rejoiced as the woman gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

According to reports, both the baby and the mother are alive and in good condition.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/jubilation-woman-labour-gives-birth-baby-plaza-akwa-ibom-photos.html
thank God the name must be PLAZONA ETEMBOM
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Afflalo(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
The Baby Should Be Named Plazaboy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by reubencollins37(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some comments here fit make mess commot person bum bum for laughing
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by TheBossAnnie(f): 12:59am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

You have said nothing.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:26am On Nov 28, 2017
you are a big fool

NwaChibuzor:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by toprealman: 3:15am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
You know nothing about maternity. Just focus on passing your NECO GCE and get ready for WAEC and JAMB next year. For now, child birth and its attendant complexities should be the least of your worries aburo.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 4:57am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

you think it's cool and funny making comments like this in every thread

2 years from now you would only wonder y you did dis for fun
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) by CHUKWUMA1225: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
NwaChibuzor:

You mean people should stop fucking because of recession?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of 5 Family In Matching Outfits / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) / My mother and her plenty pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.