Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh (39705 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by src70: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Desyner:
Why is Bill Gates giving out hundreds of billions of Naira monthly? Your bias and ignorance is appaling. Go and pray God blesses and stop hating on innocent people(pastors).
do not mind them read this thread and the replies you will see that this attack on pastor are done by muslims and foolish christians
https://www.nairaland.com/1129498/multi-billion-naira-ilorin-central
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Desyner: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2017
src70:

Actually you are becoming dumber because the $3000000 church or the $6,000,000 national mosque is not our problem it is the Government that is our problem. USA was not built by a church neither was Dubai It is d mindset of the Government that build a nation
Please help me ask them where does Bill Gates his own billion he donates from. These shallow-minded folks won't grow up at this rate.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nukilia: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
src70:

If every nigerian had this aggression towards politicians i believe Nigeria will not be inflicted with all the numerous calamity you mentioned above. Church did not build America neither did they build dubai or make it a better place to live but the Government of this countries did

Don't mind the frustrated souls who voted for a dullard! The government has failed them but they're scared to tackle the government, now they're attacking the church. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by PointZerom: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Fazemood:
With what I see and read about our religious leaders esp christain leaders, I can say I give up of these churches that claim to follow Jesus Christ yet practice satanism n greed.

You guys said that tithe is not biblical, what about this, is it also not biblical?.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nukilia: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
src70:

If every nigerian had this aggression towards politicians i believe Nigeria will not be inflicted with all the numerous calamity you mentioned above. Church did not build America neither did they build dubai or make it a better place to live but the Government of this countries did

Don't mind the frustrated souls who voted for a dullard! The government has failed them but they're scared to tackle the government, now they're attacking the church. grin
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by hopexter(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Religion is the biggest scam to Mankind.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by src70: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:

The church of God is under attack, I was expecting them to say that what Adeboye said isn't biblical but none said so. May God help us.
Read this article and the replies and you will see the people behind it https://www.nairaland.com/1129498/multi-billion-naira-ilorin-central
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Walexwisdom(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2017
I believe people that has been given and getting returns will keep giving no matter the opinions of others.
I knew of a man that singlehandedly built a church valued over 1bilion naira and he is given generously to the public as well and his company keep rising day in day out.
so how the pastor will get the 1billion is nobody business in as much no one will be forced to donate.
if only you have seen the blessing in giving....

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by mthy(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Kingcesar:
Patiently waiting for daddy freeze the wicked producer grin
daddý freeze the wicked reactôr..
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by src70: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Nukilia:

Christians we need to wake up https://www.nairaland.com/1129498/multi-billion-naira-ilorin-central read this article and the reply and see how muslim are praised for building a multi billion naira mosque it is not even the national mosque worth $6,000,000

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by KENZINCO(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Lol, i wonder how people just read news and never bother to investigate before jumping into conclusion. Lazy people blaming everybody for their misfortune.
Yesterday, the NFF lunch a code that if you dial, you will stand a chance of going to support the Eagles in Russia, each time u dial, it will cost you JUST #50, but that #50 times 150m people is well close to #800m which is just #200m shot of #1b . So ask yourself again, in an organization where hundreds of people are capable of donating over #10-50m , how impossible is #1b?
Please work hard and earn good money for urself and leave people who are donating willingly what the worked for to do what they like with their money.

When you have your own money, you are free to do what you like with it.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by stifej: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
If you want to gain cheap popularity in Nigeria today the easiest route is to attack the men of God. RCCG new auditorium is already completed, and I'm sure those of you wailing up there did not contribute a dime to it. Your attack on pastors/ Christians has not stopped us from going from glory to glory. It's funny how people who have no Idea of how you started are so quick to condemn. The church is Christ is marching on, and the gates of hell in whatever guise CANNOT stand against it. FRZ, Aroms Jealous Muslims, and Atheists keep wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by ehissi(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I thought God can dwell anywhere, so what's the hype on a $3000000 building. One thing he doesn't understand is those magnificent basilicas scattered all over Europe weren't built in a year or 2. Some took up to 3-4 centuries. So why the rush on building such structure other than to satisfy his personal ego?

Thanks to people like FRZ Nigerians are now becoming wiser.

#FreeTheSheeple

Ego ke? Is he going to sit in all the seats that exists in that church. Na persin like you go enter church, run commot say inside dey too hot or chair dey pain you for yansh the man want to now build a place that someone like you will seat and not be distracted from meditating on the word, you say na Ego?

Ego is Ex-President Obasanjo building a retirement home with over 50rooms with looted funds, dedication to his calling is Pastor Adeboye building a cozy edifice that members can comfortably seat and take the word with offerings he received from members who freely gave.

Afterall, their givings is what makes the difference.

Not everybody is Pastored by Daddy Freeze or Social media like you. Some prefer Daddy G.O who actually blesses and teaches them the word. Unlike Daddy freeze whey mistakenly buy Jamb form with all E fake watches them, E nor wan make the gram here word ............ angry
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by onatisi(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2017
the 1 billion will be raised with 2hours in that church
there are some silent billionaires in nigeria
who are members of that church

it is their money , they can spend it as they wish

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Victornezzar: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
He said God told him that he won't be blessed for trying to raise fund. People attack these men of God for no reason. This was even before osinbajo became VP.
That's why I do find all these funny, I blame the new generation pastors for all these
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Victornezzar: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
He said God told him that he won't be blessed for trying to raise fund. People attack these men of God for no reason. This was even before osinbajo became VP.
That's why I do find all these funny, I blame the new generation pastors for all these
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by jossypet(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
And what makes u think his call was limited to Nigerians? And even if so, there are 1001 Nigerian Christians, both rich n poor that'll willingly donate to the glory of God. The more we criticize, the more bigger n better the church becomes. We've not seen anything yet.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Victornezzar: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Khaliyah:

That's Nigeria for you, always ready to castigate and criticize without proper investigation.. Morning Sir Vic
Morning 2 u boss....Gone are the days of investigative journalism
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Desyner: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
spongeisback:

He's expecting osibanjo to steal from the government coffers and give to him. This useless man doesn't mind how the money is gotten as long as it serves his purpose.

The way the country is do we still need more churches? More than 60 MILLION Nigerians lack good toilets. Millions of kids are out of school. Ask I type this at least 3 women have lost their lives giving life, malaria is killing 4 people per second.

All they care is to compete between themselves. Since Oledepo got a billion naira building from an "anonymous donor" Harry Potter wants his own.
You made no sense sir. This issue is as good as a good as a private one. GO didn't ask anyone to steal or force them to. Simple voluntary donation.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
lonelydora:
Dear Lord,

Answer my prayers and bless me so much to the extent that i can freely give back to you the 1 billion naira without stress. Bless me dear Lord to the extent people will start gossiping that i have done rituals. Amen.

The man is poor in spirit shaa. He thinks poorly

Honestly you said it all.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by eph12(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
You'll be surprised at the response he will get
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by opribo(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2017
The money making followers are already there so whether you like it or not, shout from now till tomorrow.

Course if you like, the money will still come out. Whatever happened to the govt policy on 20 years tenure for GO's. Has that policy died a natural death?

Here in Naija, anything can happen.
Some bank MD/CEO who were pastors in this church by were accused of defrauding their banks till today those men are walking free and the church has never been officially recorded as condemning such acts.

Just wait a bit and see that $1billion appear. Miracles are real here as far as the sheeples are still held captive including govt.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Desyner:
You made no sense sir. This issue is as good as a good as a private one. GO didn't ask anyone to steal or force them to. Simple voluntary donation.

Of course. Since money grows in Nigeria, a legitimate person can easily and freely dash a church a billion naira without feeling it. You nailed it
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by iamfromlagos(f): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
What's wrong with these Churches building industries which in turns makes us a producing nation rather than building Churches everywhere. We don't have to build Churches before we propagate POSITIVE Christianity.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by HeyCorleone(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
ehissi:

Ego ke? Is he going to sit in all the seats that exists in that church. Na persin like you go enter church, run commot say inside dey too hot or chair dey pain you for yansh the man want to now build a place that someone like you will seat and not be distracted from meditating on the word, you say na Ego?

Ego is Ex-President Obasanjo building a retirement home with over 50rooms with looted funds, dedication to his calling is Pastor Adeboye building a cozy edifice that members can comfortably seat and take the word with offerings he received from members who freely gave.

Afterall, their givings is what makes the difference.

Not everybody is Pastored by Daddy Freeze or Social media like you. Some prefer Daddy G.O who actually blesses and teaches them the word. Unlike Daddy freeze whey mistakenly buy Jamb form with all E fake them, E nor wan make the gram here word ............ angry

It's God that blesses me mehn..

Let Daddy G.O continue blessing you.

It's funny how we're quick to label politicians as thieves but look for every means possible to exonerate the "man of God". The mentality of "anyone can be judged except the man of God" is something I vehemently refuse to live by.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by doctorbabs(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
The sheeps don dey see road. Bound don dey loose!
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
It is necessary that we, that are now aware, that these Pastors are fraudsters call them what they are.

The Time of saying 'Touch not my anointed' is over. We must fight these pastors with Jesus and Truth.

If you are a Christian, you need to use your Jesus and the words of Bible, to fight the theft by these criminals.

Tithing was designed to gather food products to feed the poor, but these thieves mention money as tithe, and even then, it was an old testament command to the Jews. Old Testament is a Jewish Scriptures but these thieves use it to rob their ignorant zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by enemyofprogress: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Walahi na daddy freeze fit all these church business men

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Desyner: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
ollah1:

Of course. Since money grows in Nigeria, a legitimate person can easily and freely dash a church a billion naira without feeling it. You nailed it
Yes. People will dash out ten times that and won't even blink.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but he speaks the truth, don't go to any Afonja church, they have nothing to offer spiritually
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
spongeisback:
Shut the fück up you bloody fool. This pastors have a civic responsibility to perform but they've left it in the hands of "God" when they need money they can squeeze out the last penny from their members but when the case is reversed they remember "God is a rich God pray to him" anybody that sees nothing wrong with this what this men do is not human! What the actual hell?!
They've all being talking about tithe up and down. Non of this useless bastard men of god have come out to condemn what's going on in Libya, damn Libya is too far what about Nigeria?! Next year Nigeria will have the poorest people in the world and this motherfûcker is bold to say "the only reason we take offerings from you is to remove you from poverty" AM SO PAINED! Fück you! Fûck adebole. Useless man with useless followers. If there's hell the hottest part is reserved for you all.
Where is thy sense?
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by HeyCorleone(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
src70:

Actually you are becoming dumber because the $3000000 church or the $6,000,000 national mosque is not our problem it is the Government that is our problem. USA was not built by a church neither was Dubai It is d mindset of the Government that build a nation

I don't understand what you meant by "you're becoming dumber". If you have issues with composing sane messages, then desist from quoting me. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.