Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. (17713 Views)

After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere / FG Can’t Fund Budget 2018 Unless Assets Are Sold, Says Ministers / Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by sarrki(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2017
dikeigbo2:

May your son sale off all you laboured as a man,....just say amen as a sincere man you are.

You lack basic knowledge of how things work

This is not trading or enterprise in Alaba,35 Iweka road or Onitsha market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by anonimi: 5:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:
The yeye fowl president should act fast and sell Nigeria all together.
What is stopping Mohomodu Buhary from selling the fleets of presidential aircraft to raise fund?

Sell presidential jets ke?
Only the All Poverty Congress, APC zombies believed that promise from barawo bubu and his 40 thieves.
Hopefully some of them are wiser now.

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3535495_fullsize20160323220110_jpega1c3dd766f18738dd96037151fd3054b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae

2 Likes

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Stalwert: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2017
[s]
Firefire:
Fellow Nigerians,

This current administration told Nigerians that 2017 budget will be funded with the 'recovered loots'

Premium Times - "We will use ‘recovered loots’ to finance 2017 budget – Buhari" https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/245675-will-use-recovered-loots-finance-2017-budget-buhari.html

Punch - "FG to fund 2017 budget with N258bn recovered loots" http://punchng.com/fg-finance-2017-proposed-budget-n250bn-recovered-loots/

Now the same known professional liars and career rogues now planning to auction our common wealth to fund same budget, while re-looting the covered loots.

This is apart from the various foreign loans for same budget funding, mind you the global price of crude oil has gone beyond the budget benchmark.

Nigerians don't yet understand the magnitude of corruption going on in this administration. Am afraid, before you know, it will be too late.

APC, Party of professional liars and career rogues.
[/s]

Some individuals are known congenital liars their post will contain the same truth they labour hard to obscure... the same premium times article clearly says stolen will be part of funding for the budget. Our comprehension challenged liars now turn it to say it will entirely fund a budget. These people have no fear of God they only know religion when it is time to forment division and strife but not to say the truth. In PMB budget statement he clearly stated he will fund the budget on borrowing and sale on non oil assets. The same NEPA assets your hero of thieves and benign sanctimonious failure sold to his cronies for scrap who are too incompetent to even manage the assets has become such an unbearable loss for you? No wonder PMB largely ignores the meaningless hatism from you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Firefire(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Some individuals are known congenital liars their post will contain the same truth they labour hard to obscure... the same premium times article clearly says stolen will be part of funding for the budget. Our comprehension challenged liars now turn it to say it will entirely fund a budget. These people have no fear of God they only know religion when it is time to forment division and strife but not to say the truth. In PMB budget statement he clearly stated he will fund the budget on borrowing and sale on non oil assets. The same NEPA assets your hero of thieves and benign sanctimonious failure sold to his cronies for scrap who are too incompetent to even manage the assets has become such an unbearable loss for you? No wonder PMB largely ignores the meaningless hatism from you people.

By their fruits, we shall know them...

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Firefire(m): 5:42am On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

Sell presidential jets ke?
Only the All Poverty Congress, APC zombies believed that promise from barawo bubu and his 40 thieves.
Hopefully some of them are wiser now.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3535495_fullsize20160323220110_jpega1c3dd766f18738dd96037151fd3054b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae

I absolutely agree with you. Only the Zone-Bs think otherwise...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by ikorodureporta: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2017
If una sell to sponsor budget now, wetin una go sell later? No doubt dem don dey sell us already for Libya........where all d money from airport, seaport, nuc, tax, oil, natural gas, mining, telecoms, satellite, customs, jamb, neco, land and surveys, agriculture, electricity sales, etc etc dey enta
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:05am On Nov 28, 2017
biacan:
I thought bubu said they would fund the budget with stolen funds...........they just want to sell everything before the next government come into power smh

Did He tell you that in za ozaa room?
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Adekdammy: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2017
There is not wrong in selling some assets lile the national theatre , in the hands of a good investor, the pride of national theatre would be restored and perhaps compete with muson centre but my challenge with this government is that they can't be trusted, why tell us budget will be financed with recovered loots and turn around to tell us you need to sell assets and borrow, it's either this govt acts before they think or the government is just too big for them to handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Adekdammy: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:

By the time you are back from your journey and realized what has happened to your future, am sorry it might be ICHABOD.

Baba fire fire pls don't allow is glory to depart o, we don recommend orI oke for am, very soon he will know the truth and he will be free.

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by SalamRushdie: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Yes

That's not bad if properly looked into

Some people will just comment as if they know all

For government to think of it

All stake holders have been consulted

And a decision was reached

Wailers cry me a river

Baba what happened to 50 naira stmp duty they have been taking from our accounts na ..Do u know how much they have earned so far from it and what they have used the money for

2 Likes

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:

By the time you are back from your journey and realized what has happened to your future, am sorry it might be ICHABOD.

Are you saying he embarked on a journey of no return to Zombie Land ? shocked

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Adekdammy: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=HtwoOw post=62778710]they ask for privatization, Government is actually selling to fund economy and they have started screaming blood all over again ]

Bros, privitization is good but this government that speaks from both sidea of the mouth can't be trusted, why tell us budget will be funded with recovered loots and make a 360° turn by saying assets would be sold to do same, can you trust such govt? Would you have supported the previous govt on this? Pls be sincere.

Good morning
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Adekdammy: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2017
HtwoOw:
Those people who mentioned me in an earlier comment talking about privatising the Nigerian refineries should bookmark this news because soon , you will reference this

Bros, privitization is good but this government that speaks from both sidea of the mouth can't be trusted, why tell us budget will be funded with recovered loots and make a 360° turn by saying assets would be sold to do same, can you trust such govt? Would you have supported the previous govt on this? Pls be sincere.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by greenmonk: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Yes

Wailers cry me a river
After selling the assets between now and 2020 what happens beyond 2020? stupid zombie.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by baralatie(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:
Fellow Nigerians,

This current administration told Nigerians that 2017 budget will be funded with the 'recovered loots'

Premium Times - "We will use ‘recovered loots’ to finance 2017 budget – Buhari" https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/245675-will-use-recovered-loots-finance-2017-budget-buhari.html

Punch - "FG to fund 2017 budget with N258bn recovered loots" http://punchng.com/fg-finance-2017-proposed-budget-n250bn-recovered-loots/

Now the same known professional liars and career rogues now planning to auction our common wealth to fund same budget, while re-looting the covered loots.

This is apart from the various foreign loans for same budget funding, mind you the global price of crude oil has gone beyond the budget benchmark.

Nigerians don't yet understand the magnitude of corruption going on in this administration. Am afraid, before you know, it will be too late.

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by dikeigbo2(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

You lack basic knowledge of how things work

This is not trading or enterprise in Alaba,35 Iweka road or Onitsha market

These places you mentioned are practically doing well and are self sustaining..........unlike you,feasting on a cursed and maggots infested patronage(s)..you will remain perpetually poor if sold off your self sustaining assets to finance a marriage.....

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by SillyMods: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
johnbuck81:
buhari is not fit to be a president.
Atiku is fik kwa?

grin grin grin
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by ehissi(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
johnbuck81:
buhari is not fit to be a president.

Buhari is not fit at all, he is not fit to be fit, let alone fit to be a president.... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Mrkumareze(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
I just can't differentiate APC from PDP. Who did this to us ?
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Seriously? shocked

What next would be on sale afterwards? grin
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by xynerise: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Yes

Wailers cry me a river

May God deliver you

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by 042gist: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2017
This government is turning to 'We will government' I don't know if any body is observing it too.

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:
Yes

Wailers cry me a river
see sarki please be careful cos a lot of people here are angry with you, people are suffering and you are here always defending this useless government, I must tell you be careful, something is coming for you

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by Angelb4: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2017
biacan:
I thought bubu said they would fund the budget with stolen funds...........they just want to sell everything before the next government come into power smh

How much is the stolen money that can fund budget? Where is the next govt coming from? Listen to your inner voice bro

1 Like

Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by ehissi(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Make una kuku sale everything to finance the budget........How do we got here in the first place?

My friend stop that nonsense..... undecided

The first thing we should consider is who go fit price Buhari market and then sell him first......., angry
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by omogin(f): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2017
You can sell buhari
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2017
ANOTHER WAY
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by ehissi(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

You seem highly informed on the subject.

$258bn in Naira @ the official rate of #305 is #78Trillion.

11% of this money constitutes the current budget. If this money truly exists, which I sincerely do not believe, then tell us, what percentage will be used to fund the budget?

I ask because that will explain what warrants the sale of all these asset against the advise of economic experts.

Its not a enough to sell, a formidable plan backed up by the right policy framework is the key. Accusing past governments of leaving no money when in actual fact you have no sound management plan is a natural disaster like no other.

Remember, a man who doesnt read is no different from a man who cannot.....
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by obailala(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:
Fellow Nigerians,

Sometimes one just wonders how soooo many Nigerians have sense, but just can't put it to use. Go back up there and read what you wrote. Recovered funds = N250bn, yet you still ask so seriously why N250bn cannot fully fund a budget where recurrent expenditure alone is almost N4trillion.
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by proeast(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2017
I shiver whenever I imagine what this country will be like in a couple of years time. Oil is still selling yet they have continued to borrow like mad while selling off national assets. This country has no present talkmore of future. It is all over for Nigeria & I pity the 180 million trapped souls, what is happening in Libya & the mediteranean sea is just a child's play compared to what is going to happen soon. The whole of sahara desert is going to be filled with Nigerians trekking to Europe to escape starvation! I'm not a prophet but I can tell you that this is the fate of Nigeria. I'm afraid that even Ghana may start deporting Nigerians soon because the rate we are migrating there is alarming. Buhari has now ensured that Nigeria's fate is sealed. Anybody that is not planning for the great calamity that is coming will have themselves to blame because Nigeria is about to collapse & I see humanitarian bodies airlifting food aids into Nigeria to fight unprecedented starvation that will shake the world!
Re: FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. by OGMspecial(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Abeg make them put the whole country on OLX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Division In APC Over Plans To Expel Amosun, Okorocha / Senators Clash Over Security Activities At Ports / Ogbonnaya Onu: Crude Oil & Minerals Are Valued More Than Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.