Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m (28432 Views)

Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) / 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole / We Won't Share Power With PDP - Oshiomhole Tells APC Rep-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by TRADELYN: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmmm

The Most Trusted CENTRE For Your RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, ETC.

+234(0)812 468 1999.

"tradelyn@gmail.com"
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by ivolt: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2017
With this publication, vultures will become more endangered as more people
become vulture egg hunter.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by ybalogs(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2017
What human heads can't do, vulture's egg is doing effortlessly. dey lie give us dey go.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by XX01(f): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2017
I wonder how much I can import the eggs from neighbouring countries?
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Bro na then o. These days we no dey see them like before
grin
Which mean say wahala plenty for ala ndi mmüõ
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by guru90: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2017
I already know that all Nigeria Politicians believe in juju to win any Nigeria election.... All Nigeria politicians must surely waste human beings blood before they win!!!!

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by michoim(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:
Sarrki come and see what Buhari did to win 2015 election.

Na the same thing wey GEJ do to win 2011 election shey?
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Larrydasilva(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:
It is better to use vulture than to use one's son just like Thief-nubu has sacrificed his son for 2019 elections.
you have to be verry carefull and watch what you say

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by OhiOfIhima: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2017
IditaBoy:

Are you implying people eat vulture with this line?
No they do come there to search for their food because they are scavengers and mainly feed on dead decay organic matter.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by kay29000(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2017
IditaBoy:

Are you implying people eat vulture with this line?

Vultures naturally hang around abattoirs to eat dead remains of other animals.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Mennnnn na to enter bush now begin find vultures eggs o.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by megama: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Gbammm! GOD is always good..confession .

Did this thing happen in Anambra also? kiss undecided
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by abbeyty(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2017
All power of money and power to intimidate those who they are supposed to serve
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by ehissi(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Hhh
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by HARDDON: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2017
There is something mos definately up with that bird species.

Who has seen a baby vulture b4?

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by PointZerom: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Larrydasilva:
you have to be verry carefull and watch what you say

What did I say?
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by condralbedez: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2017
vulture the patience bird.... But no matter hw patience this creature is, there is no small vulture in the market!
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Gistben: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2017
hmmmm, naija which way?
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by SUMCIOUZ(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2017
I find this information very true, around 2005 till 2011 we had lots of vultures in my home town Ago iwoye in ogun state ,these vultures could be seen anytime from morning till evening on the road or in your compound too.
since 2015 you hardly find one

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by 1zynnvn(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2017
I have vulture eggs for sale oo. 500k only
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by ehissi(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2017
1zynnvn:
I have vulture eggs for sale oo. 500k only

Bros! If you can sell am #500 for me ehh, I will buy 2000 pieces.... grin

Provided hand never touch am...... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No wonder I dont see vultures like when i was child again

Seriously!! I have also noticed that too!!!

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by nabiz(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2017
mek i go start to de train vulture. good business
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by spartacus11(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:
Sarrki come and see what Buhari did to win 2015 election.

Na pdp strong hold SS dat is to show u guys are under vulture egg manipulation

SS/SE no wonder una dey die for pdp matter defending d corrupt even wen d evidence is clear

So na vulture egg dey don use turn una brain upside down chineke

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by greypencils: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2017
To those looking for vulture eggs, go to Umunna Bende, Abia state, you would see vultures in their hundreds flying in broad daylight
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by 1zynnvn(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2017
ehissi:

Bros! If you can sell am #500 for me ehh, I will buy 2000 pieces.... grin

Provided hand never touch am...... angry
Oga the egg don cost. The one sef wey I get na one chicken wey resemble vulture lay am. So I kuku name the chicken "vulture ". Hand never touch him eggs b4

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by spartacus11(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2017
ElPadrino33:
How many vulture eggs did Buhari use to enable him successfully deceive us ?

D question is how many vulture egg is pdp using to keep SS/SE una their umbrella, even with 16 wasted years in power

U guys need deliverance
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by unadeymadkwa: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Walahi.. last week I was still discussing this vulture issue with a childhood friend. When we were little there used to be lots of vultures around. Now I rarely see any. He said it is probably due to urbanization but now I know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation / Timothy Owoeye Vs Joshua Sayo Oki: DSS Arraigns Facebook User Over Post / "Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.