Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m (28422 Views)

Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) / 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole / We Won't Share Power With PDP - Oshiomhole Tells APC Rep-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nezzyken(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Black man with diabolical!! Fear politician.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by spartacus11(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
1zynnvn:

Oga the egg don cost. The one sef wey I get na one chicken wey resemble vulture lay am. So I kuku name the chicken "vulture ". Hand never touch him eggs b4

Hahahah u wan use laugh finish me

U name chicken wen nor get feathers vulture, nor be lie all na vulture
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Small080(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2017
If they are using this vulture egg is good than using human part

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by PointZerom: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

Na pdp strong hold SS dat is to show u guys are under vulture egg manipulation

SS/SE no wonder una dey die for pdp matter defending d corrupt even wen d evidence is clear

So na vulture egg dey don use turn una brain upside down chineke

PDP and APC are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Omarcasd: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2017
afi vulture egg nah. Some fools will actually believe this oooo.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by persius555(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Remove all the privileges and immunity attached to political offices in Nigeria to save us from vultures extinction.

The height of stupidity of Africans is bewildering and depressing.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by manikspears: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2017
no problem if it is only egg ,as long as they don't use human's they can go on.maybe i will start vulture poultry sef.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by mezebel(f): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
ehissi:

Bros! If you can sell am #500 for me ehh, I will buy 2000 pieces.... grin

Provided hand never touch am...... angry
I have the one hand never touch for 3m,but two eye don sEe am. Bargaining is allowed.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by millhouse: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Abeg where them polithiefians dey vulture eggs yakpa for this side ...buy 2 get 1 free
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by romeorailss: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2017
All the dead rats for streets for lag. No 1 vulture they clean am o. E dey jera mobe ni angry

I only saw vultures roaming akwaibom when I reached eket. Was strange to me coz I was coming from southwest , but with time I got used to the rubbish angry

U can't find vultures roaming or flying about in southwest. Would be very strange. Hence they don't balance out own ecosystem o. Na una own e dey balance angry

I hate those ugly creatures angry
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by romeorailss: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Vulture eggs is far better than using human being. Only that no news will tell u that.

They use human parts as well, perhaps they add vulture egg to. But I'm 100% certain of politicians using human being for rituals n sacrifice angry
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by onatisi(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2017
by the time i enter bush and come back ,
dem go buy vulture eggs tire

i dey come

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by romeorailss: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2017
princechurchill:
Now am seeing the ministration behind Aregbesola waving at a ghost, and Rochas been slap by a ghost..

Did Aregbesola wave at a ghost? shocked
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by romeorailss: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2017
IditaBoy:

Are you implying people eat vulture with this line?

No vultures have a lot to feast on in abbatoirs. From decayed to dead meat and those parts of the meat thrown away angry
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by romeorailss: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2017
HARDDON:
There is something mos definately up with that bird species.

Who has seen a baby vulture b4?

Have u angry
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by romeorailss: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2017
unadeymadkwa:
Walahi.. last week I was still discussing this vulture issue with a childhood friend. When we were little there used to be lots of vultures around. Now I rarely see any. He said it is probably due to urbanization but now I know better.

Is his dad a politician grin
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by talk2percy(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2017
I know Rochas will be smiling now...

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2017
kay29000:

Vultures naturally hang around abattoirs to eat dead remains of other animals.

OhiOfIhima:
No they do come there to search for their food because they are scavengers and mainly feed on dead decay organic matter.

romeorailss:

No vultures have a lot to feast on in abbatoirs. From decayed to dead meat and those parts of the meat thrown away angry

Thank you good people.

I have never been to an abbattoir and me thinking abbattoirs are usually located in populated areas, I assumed vultures would not visit such places.

I just learnt something new then.

Thank you guys again.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by romeorailss: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2017
IditaBoy:

Thank you good people.

I have never been to an abbattoir and me thinking abbattoirs are usually located in populated areas, I assumed vultures would not visit such places.

I just learnt something new then.

Thank you guys again.

Uwc. U necessarily don't have to visit an abatoir . When u moving around in a vehicle just observe any abattoir you see. It's likely you will see them vultures
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2017
wunmi590:
Nigerian politicians can do anything to get vote, either good or bad.

I once served in akwa ibom state, I have a close village with where I stay then that has a lot of vulture nest, I hope they have not gone there to kill them all.

We still have alot of place to go as a Nigerian.

If they haven't, you just gave them the location
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by wunmi590(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2017
ollah1:

If they haven't, you just gave them the location

Lol, is one of the reason I didn't even mention the location. grin
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, is one of the reason I didn't even mention the location. grin

Well, u did indirectly. You never know how people can figure things out completely with just a clue
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2017
What evidence does this so called scientist have to backup his claim?

I didn't bother to read his epistles,except only if he is involved in the biz can he know what he's talking about.

He even quoted the cost for the egg.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by mhaki(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2017
Igun!!!

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Thewesterner(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lemme quickly open a poultry to breed vultures
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
1zynnvn:

Oga the egg don cost. The one sef wey I get na one chicken wey resemble vulture lay am. So I kuku name the chicken "vulture ". Hand never touch him eggs b4

Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by orisa37: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Their ways will PERISH IJN AMEN!!!
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:

Uwc. U necessarily don't have to visit an abatoir . When u moving around in a vehicle just observe any abattoir you see. It's likely you will see them vultures

I’ll keep this in mind. In fact, I’ll find time to visit an abbatoir and hopefully, I’ll see a vulture off TV for the first time.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
No wonder APC and Osinbajo telling Nigerians influencely, they must pay for high electricity tariffs and other items expensively . But when they were campaigning, they promised to provide Nigerians stable power supply,world class roads, 4 million jobs per year, free and good quality of education etc.

They are buying votes 2000-2,500 per vote. Maybe in 2019 the price of voters cards will climb higher.
My PVC is now N20 billion, by 2019 it will goes for N57 billions.

Under APC and Buhari's government, our vultures are disappearing in Nigeria.

We must kill APC, before APC will finish killing Nigeria.
Re: Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m by Jerrypolo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
wunmi590:
Nigerian politicians can do anything to get vote, either good or bad.

I once served in akwa ibom state, I have a close village with where I stay then that has a lot of vulture nest, I hope they have not gone there to kill them all.

We still have alot of place to go as a Nigerian.

You have served?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC / Helen Ogunleye Arrested By EFCC / Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.